• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CHERLLOYD

• Maxiking0708

• revivval

• Carlitos

CHERLLOYD

So my eyes almost popped out of my head when I saw he has 23 million monthly listeners  :jonny4:

SamanthaJadeFr
9 minutes ago, CHERLLOYD said:

So my eyes almost popped out of my head when I saw he has 23 million monthly listeners  :jonny4:

OMG! Please be a hit :jonny2:

Flocon

Well, Rita Ora released a whole EP produced by Imanbek a couple months ago, and It's a big flop.

He has 23M followers on Spotify thanks to a successful remix he did in 2019, you have to be careful with these numbers

SchmoodRing
7 minutes ago, Flocon said:

Well, Rita Ora released a whole EP produced by Imanbek a couple months ago, and It's a big flop.

He has 23M followers on Spotify thanks to a successful remix he did in 2019, you have to be careful with these numbers

Or you can stop being so negative. Compared to where Cher is in terms of pop star status this will do wonders for her. Rita's EP was dropped abruptly and did pretty fine with all things considered with her getting media backlash for the whole covid violation and underperformance of her previous hit. Let's just be grateful that both girls are still able to get work and put it out.

djkostream

Come on Cher Lloyd! It's a good chance to make some noise in the charts, specially if it's an european bop!

Flocon
Posted (edited)

I'm just trying to say that playlisting is important, whatever numbers of followers the artist has.

For exemple, StarBoi3 released a song with Doja Cat (45M followers) a couple weeks ago, and it JUST entered charts thanks to playlisting.

The song didn't cross 1M streams the 1st week of its release, even if Doja is on it.

Edited by Flocon
djkostream

Is Cher Lloyd still signed to any label?

CHERLLOYD
18 minutes ago, djkostream said:

Is Cher Lloyd still signed to any label?

yes, she is signed to polydor

myles

Cher’s revival :jonny5:

and 2021 is 10 years since her debut single :jonny5:

Jukebox

Oh wow! This is a great collab for her to score. Hope this puts her back on the map and she can make a really great pop album like Sorry I’m Late again. :clap3:

Superbitch

I got excited but then I remembered Rita Oras ep full of bops flopped but I’m here for this! Cher still has lots of potential she just hasn’t gotten the right music and support

CHERLLOYD

If it could do NOMB numbers at least, that would be great!

Jay L

:duca: hopefully they serve excellence like Rita’s EP which was back to back bops :WAP:

trainsskyscrapers

I've been rooting for Cher Lloyd! Imanbek was on the wish list for her!:clap3: I would also love to see her link up with Joel Corry, RAYE, Little Mix, Nicola Roberts, and MNEK. 

edgaremb

woow cant wait to hear this one! bang bang from rita ora is one of my favorite songs from this year

Revival

She has it in her to be huge. People just need to open their eyes (again) to her. I hope this this something for her 

HAIZSLAIZ

This is so exciting! 

even if it isn’t a huge hit, this will open her up to collab with other artists which could be good for her future 

Scandalous

his productions are all bops :duca: glad to see Cher working with relevant people again, hopefully she can have a decent career revival 

iamluisfelipe

i loved his ep with rita, so i hope this is a bop for cher. missed her!!

but she has to stop releasing one song per year then disappearing :rip: 

Topaz

Cher deserves another chance shes been releasing bop after bop and cute ass videos left and right since None Of Your Business.

CHERLLOYD

i wonder if a music video will premiere on friday, what label is imanbek signed to?