• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Slayer

• champpp

• tbhmatt

• easy HME

Top Posters In This Topic

butterflymimi

Ahh I’m so happy for her, she’s always been so open about wanting to have children and marriage :heart2: she is looking amazing too

Steven

why people think is over....every celebrities gets pregnant...is their carrer over?! No

Revival
Just now, Steven said:

why people think is over....every celebrities gets pregnant...is their carrer over?! No

More so LM might be over. Take into consideration that they’re a girl group and they’re already down one member. Leigh-Anne will not be going back to work early and is most likely going to to want to spend time with the child. So that’s two members down. 

TaggedGalaxy
50 minutes ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

The replies in here from gay men aren’t surprising :ace: the fact that people still equate a woman being pregnant to her entire personal life and career ending is so sad. I remember that same reaction when Cardi got pregnant after blowing up. 

It’s not so much that woman’s career is over for having a baby, no one believes that :biblio:

It has more to do with the fact that historically once members of a girl group start settling down and having babies, then they have been in talks to split up and they view that time as the right time to settle down. It’s happened to many girl groups usually once they start having babies it signals the start of their disbandment, not because having a baby means the end of their career but because they usually have plans or a roadmap already laid out. I highly doubt Leigh just got pregnant on accident, it was planned and there’s a reason for it

champpp
3 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

It’s not so much that woman’s career is over for having a baby, no one believes that :biblio:

It has more to do with the fact that historically once members of a girl group start settling down and having babies, then they have been in talks to split up and they view that time as the right time to settle down. It’s happened to many girl groups usually once they start having babies it signals the start of their disbandment, not because having a baby means the end of their career but because they usually have plans or a roadmap already laid out. I highly doubt Leigh just got pregnant on accident, it was planned and there’s a reason for it

Tbh, watching these last few interviews they did it seemed to me like they're just enjoying life and doing whatever seems "fun", like there are no concrete plans about the next album, they're just recording songs (mostly collabs) and doing whatever seems interesting, so IA with you. They've been extremely successful for 10 years now, they've traveled the world and done a lot of great stuff, they can and should enjoy their lives and just have fun.  :heart2:

Goofy

Omg stunning Queen, so happy for her!! :heart2:

they weren't going to tour or release another album this year anyway.

they got music videos and probably some other content already prepared to keep the fans happy so I can't see why they would disband before doing the tour next year or even doing an album as a trio.

if they want to end it with the Confetti era then it's their right to do so, they've been feeding us long enough.

I don't think anyone expected them to do this well THIS long. Literally queens!!

Sweet Sexy Savage

Yall get mad at Jesy but show love to Leigh Anne for possibly leaving early too? :devil:

Alyssa Edwards
Posted (edited)

Congrats
DGxoxsuWsAEhdQP.jpg6P6ASSUHXMAJQYNQTRARPVJAEE.jpg

Edited by Alyssa Edwards
Jay L

Omg congrats queen! :jonny5: she looks so beautiful.
Not sure why some of y’all think this means the end of Little Mix :confused:

Dula Peep

Congrats beautiful queen :clap3: 

5 minutes ago, Jay L said:

Not sure why some of y’all think this means the end of Little Mix :confused:

People still think they are on the same level as some of these little unknown UK girl groups that only last one era. These girls have been killing it for a decade now, they are fine. But I am shook by this news cause Leigh said there were huge plans for this year including the tour, not sure how that is going to happen now. :michael:

Topaz

I'm not a little mix stan but I was really excited for them as a trio to make another album but I can see that probably wont come until 2022 because a child at least needs 1 year of Leigh Ann watching them before she might feel ready to go on the road, if not then Little Mix is definitely over for a while.

tbhmatt

Some of the replies in here are so... :biblio:

Y’all can’t even just drop a simple ‘congratulations’ and go? The obsession you lot have with these girls breaking up :rip:

It’s 2021. Women can have a career and a raise a family. Congrats once more to Leigh-Anne, delighted for her :heart:

Mezter

Damn, I wanna take her man :jonny5: But she looks gorgeous. Congrats to her

Katamari
36 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Congrats

:skull: I’m assuming that’s her man? 

Adam’s Eve
3 hours ago, @michael said:

Her BD is a home of phobe

Really!? What’s the tea on this?

paper moon

So happy for her! She looks gorgeous in the photos.

formidable

:heart: so happy for her, she's been talking about this for ages! 

X~MoviePoP
2 hours ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Congrats
DGxoxsuWsAEhdQP.jpg6P6ASSUHXMAJQYNQTRARPVJAEE.jpg

oh...i bet he pipes good tho..damn

Bombshell

I'm ready for Leigh-Anne to have her moment like Natasha and be heavily pregnant in a music video