OMG. congrats

It also means the. end of Little Mix :jonny2:

NumbFentyStan

omgggg that's amazing - so happy for her :party: 

• #FreeBritney Activist
The Slayer

I am beyond shocked! I am so happy for her though :heart:

MrLovett

Congrats Leigh! The way ATRL automatically thinks this will end Little Mix is... strange.

Makes sense why the girls have so much lined up for this year already, with videos filmed. :duca: It's gonna be a good year for them!

T.O.A.D.S.

Congratulations legend :clap3:I'm not sure why everyone thinks the band is over when so many female artists (that are bigger WW compared to LM) manage to have long and successful careers after having children.

• #FreeBritney Activist
The Slayer

E0iykZsUcAcLVXZ?format=jpg&name=large

Sad Serenade

it's a beautiful news: congrats Leigh :heart2:

Popboi.

Ahhhh so happy for them :heart2: she’s gonna be an incredible mom! 

3 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

E0iykZsUcAcLVXZ?format=jpg&name=large

to think 2 days ago they reacted to a tweet calling Leigh-Anne mom and the girls aunties :bibliahh: Jade’s reaction in it makes sense now.

KeirGrey

Why are people saying LM is over? It's 2021 if they want to continue they can look at Cardi

Valentine

Omg Leigh!!!

so happy for her. I have a feeling (and hope) the girls will still stick together 

Underworld

The girls are in their late 20*is of course this was bound to happen..

Congrats Leigh Anne

ONOPKA

congrats to leigh-anne and andre!!! 

champpp

QUEEN looks STUNNING :jonny5: Congratulations :heart2:

10 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

The way ATRL automatically thinks this will end Little Mix is... strange.

I think it's not a reach, tbh. LM already lost 1 member not so long ago (and mind you she left the group to go solo), now with Leigh having a kid it'll be harder for them to continue because her priorities will change. Add to that the fact they've been together for 10 years and already peaked as a group, I wouldn't be surprised if they decide to do the tour next year (unless touring isn't allowed due to covid), maybe release one album as a trio and then go their separate ways. And that'll be fine, I'm sure all of them will still release music or do movies, so we will still be able to see them! 

BOOMBAYAH

The replies in here from gay men aren’t surprising :ace: the fact that people still equate a woman being pregnant to her entire personal life and career ending is so sad. I remember that same reaction when Cardi got pregnant after blowing up. 

J Legend X

I’m so happy for Leigh Anne and as usual LM will continue breaking the odds ! they will come back smashing as usual

Nerez

So happy for her! She'll be an amazing mom.

51 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Understood they cut the era short. 

An era with 4 singles/videos is short? It lasted the same as Glory Days. They have two collaborations coming now...

4 minutes ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

The replies in here from gay men aren’t surprising :ace: the fact that people still equate a woman being pregnant to her entire personal life and career ending is so sad. I remember that same reaction when Cardi got pregnant after blowing up. 

This!

ProudLBS
4 minutes ago, Nerez said:

An era with 4 singles/videos is short? It lasted the same as Glory Days. They have two collaborations coming now...

Glory Days lasted over a year and had 5 singles, 6 videos and a re-release. Confetti didn't feel like a proper era until like October.

champpp
10 minutes ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

I see what you mean, but I feel like no one believes (or at least shouldn't) that she'll retire or something like that.

But this could be the reason for them to announce a "break" and go their separate ways. Leigh shot a movie not so long ago, I'm sure she'll want to do more acting (maybe Perrie and Jade will too, who knows, Jade wanted to play Jasmine in Aladdin but didn't get the role), and with Jesy going solo (you can tell that they're disappointed, of course they want Jesy to be happy but she literally left the group to pursue a solo career) I'm sure something will change. Or maybe it doesn't, whatever makes them happy! But it's understandable that her priorities will change and that it'd be easier for her to go solo and I doubt Little Mix could survive with just 2 members.