Why is Demi letting DWTDTAOSO flop?

brraap

Where is she? We understand she had a row with the Froyo store (and lost) but that doesn't mean she has to pay this era absolute dust. Do something to keep your songs afloat Demi, girl :ryan:

Is Scooter and co. on a retreat or something?

hBAjzkhx_o.thumb.gif.fb12b337d6d6cfbed42

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Virtual_Insanity

• brraap

• Selenasworld

• MonsterNavy

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Kavish

The froyo era is bigger, so she's focusing on that instead.

Marshal_ac

The froyo mess pretty much killed the era and any potential it had. It’s better for her to lay low and disappear for a couple of months. Take a nice vacation away from social media and come back with a new album and attitude. American GP loves a child me back so I think this would work. 

pieceofgök

She just doesn't care I think. I think this album was just for her to put out some therapeutic songs. I don't think it's like Confident or TMYLM where she was very desperate to score some chart toppers

Hanzo

I think the problem is more with Island than Demi\Scooter.

Island right now had no CEO, and they didn't invest her much money on the first place. They're doing absolutely nothing at promoting her and tbh I think they might even bankrupt soon. It's sad because this is her best album, and she can have a hit if she wanted to. Hopefully her contract will end after this album so we'll finally get a well-promoted era like we deserve

Hanzo
2 minutes ago, Marshal_ac said:

The froyo mess pretty much killed the era and any potential it had. It’s better for her to lay low and disappear for a couple of months. Take a nice vacation away from social media and come back with a new album and attitude. American GP loves a child me back so I think this would work. 

While I do agree the froyo-mess probably killed everything (because she's dumb af), the era was already doa

Forevermore.

Because she puts more effort into fighting small businesses than actually promoting her music

jaceface

Self sabotage. What else is new :cm:

MTrain

Three editions of the album are already out there so the take that this isn't a commercial album doesn't make much sense. They will probably try the remix gimmick soon, hopefully with Melon Cake

dussel_06

There’s nothing that can be done. It’s DOA. Why spend money when nothing will change anyway.

TROJAN

Scooter’s too busy with a more marketable artist, Justin 

Maestro
26 minutes ago, Hanzo said:

I think the problem is more with Island than Demi\Scooter.

Island right now had no CEO, and they didn't invest her much money on the first place. They're doing absolutely nothing at promoting her and tbh I think they might even bankrupt soon. It's sad because this is her best album, and she can have a hit if she wanted to. Hopefully her contract will end after this album so we'll finally get a well-promoted era like we deserve

I don't think it's to do with Island

Demi has access to every promo opportunity there is going - it's probably that she has said she doesn't wanna do all the promo like Ariana and Taylor refuse to. But unfortunately Demi has been away for too long to turn down promo

Bimbo

I think the froyo mess was supposed to give her a "moment" to promote the album but she never thought people would actually take action in real life and show the world how much they hate her. She must be shooketh.

Hanzo
Just now, Maestro said:

I don't think it's to do with Island

Demi has access to every promo opportunity there is going - it's probably that she has said she doesn't wanna do all the promo like Ariana and Taylor refuse to. But unfortunately Demi has been away for too long to turn down promo

I'm not talking about real-life promo, because she's actually doing fine with real-life promo (thanks to Scooter probably)

I'm talking about playlisting, music videos and things like that. I can't help to think there's something going on backstage with this.

Also don't forget that time that Scooter himself said "he'll deal with it" with DWTD not being #1 on TTH, but it never happened (and it was never added to TTH in the first place nnn)

LosingHimWasBlue

She always flop tho. Why everyone surprised?

MonsterNavy

When has she ever smashed though? :tongue: 

she's a literal nobody

phreshprince

My theory is that they are having her lay low due to froyo gate

brraap
20 minutes ago, LosingHimWasBlue said:

She always flop tho. Why everyone surprised?

But not this bad :deadbanana4: she's making Camila and Katy's dud albums look like a success

Me & My Hits

Its not 2017 anymore.. Its such a shame nobody's listening.mp3 to Demi anymore

Virtual_Insanity

This era was just for the fans. It was never designed to be a huge commercial project. 

Holiest Dreams

Letting? You act like she has a choice here

Me & My Hits
1 minute ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

This era was just for the fans. It was never designed to be a huge commercial project. 

sure jan

-documentary

-5 droplets included with (marshmello, sam smith)

-multiple covers + uncountable album version

-Swaatie and Ariana Grande collaboration

-grammys performance

-superbowl performance

-ellen performance

-jimmy fallon zoom performance

-#1 on TTH

TROJAN
6 minutes ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

Do you believe what you’re typing? :deadbanana: