LOOKING FOR SONG BY SMALL POP GIRL

yesplease

i switched from spotify to apple music and some of my songs got lost

and this song just popped into my head and im trying to remember the name of the song 

it was like trashcan queen or dumpster queen something like that 

the single cover was like grayed out with red and blue and had a girl sitting in a trashcan with like confetti jacket on 

i got the song from like idolator it popjustice but i can not find any trace of it 

if this rings any bells lmkkkkk

Bhabylon

Use the google app and try humming it into the song search thing

IAMDOM

Not you not even knowing the name of a song and only being able to recognize it by the artwork, thats how much it means to you :deadbanana4: hope you don’t find it just because of that

17 minutes ago, IAMDOM said:

Not you not even knowing the name of a song and only being able to recognize it by the artwork, thats how much it means to you :deadbanana4: hope you don’t find it just because of that

Why are you so angry lmfao

• #FreeBritney Activist
Scotty
25 minutes ago, IAMDOM said:

:rip: 

GentleDance
31 minutes ago, IAMDOM said:

:dies:

ABeyBraith
2 hours ago, IAMDOM said:

You’re unhinged 

americanshameless
2 minutes ago, ABeyBraith said:

You’re unhinged 

Something’s off for sure :rip: 

OT: sounds like a cupcakKe song :skull:

Holiest Dreams
2 hours ago, IAMDOM said:

This is... very weird

:deadbanana: 

6 hours ago, IAMDOM said:

ppl will really get angry over anything nowadays huh :toofunny3:

IAMDOM
3 hours ago, May said:

ppl will really get angry over anything nowadays huh :toofunny3:

6 hours ago, Holiest Dreams said:

This is... very weird

:deadbanana: 

6 hours ago, americanshameless said:

Something’s off for sure :rip: 

OT: sounds like a cupcakKe song :skull:

Sorry, Britney fans had me on a spree last night :coffee2: just felt like dragging someone

Jeremiah
4 hours ago, IAMDOM said:

Sorry, Britney fans had me on a spree last night :coffee2: just felt like dragging someone

It's not healthy to let a pop forum affect your mood that much. Maybe it's time for you to log off? or you're still scared to step into the real world?

ot: I wish I could help but I nothing comes to mind with your description. Sorry!

Samsom
15 hours ago, yesplease said:

i switched from spotify to apple music and some of my songs got lost

and this song just popped into my head and im trying to remember the name of the song 

it was like trashcan queen or dumpster queen something like that 

the single cover was like grayed out with red and blue and had a girl sitting in a trashcan with like confetti jacket on 

i got the song from like idolator it popjustice but i can not find any trace of it 

if this rings any bells lmkkkkk

Do you remember any lyrics or words in the song or the genre? Did it sound like some song??? I can help but with that its seems impossible