Bieber: 4 songs secured for Hot 100 YearEnd list, surprised?

Holiest Dreams

I guess the constant shoving on radio, monthly single releases, million collabs and unprecedented Spotify exposure finally paid off. It’s a shame though that his album success is still such a far cry from what it once was, since the consumption for non-shoved singles (and his recurrents) are so abysmal. Justice is performing better than Changes but will still be lucky to reach multi-Platinum given how his albums have no longevity :deadbanana4:

BlueTimberwolf
Posted (edited)

The year-end list is basically the Radio 100 at this point, so not surprised

Edited by BlueTimberwolf
Ivan_brit

The Weeknd will end with 2 songs at the Top 10 Year-end chart :gaygacat4:

Ferret
23 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

I guess the constant shoving on radio, monthly single releases, million collabs and unprecedented Spotify exposure finally paid off. It’s a shame though that his album success is still such a far cry from what it once was, since the consumption for non-shoved singles (and his recurrents) are so abysmal. Justice is performing better than Changes but will still be lucky to reach multi-Platinum given how his albums have no longevity :deadbanana4:

Justice is one of the most successful albums of 2021. Wyd? :rip: 

Pink Ranger

2 certain bases are MAD

i HATED changes but Justice is a great album.

a7c5ad506e2e45f0d80b533bfaf00665.gif

Music2002
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Define longevity for me please, because Justice is pulling 15-16 million daily on Spotify over 6 weeks after its release. It will eventually have more streams that both folklore and evermore combined probably by the end of the year. And his album track streams are fine as they are better than literally every single pop girl other than Taylor and Ariana. Go look at Ava Max's album track streams if you wanna see what "abysmal" looks like.

OT: :clap3:

Edited by Music2002
My Tears Ricochet

Deserved :clap3:

The way he went from flop status to smash as soon as he started releasing quality music again:wanda:

Holy, Lonely & Peaches:jonny5:

Hopefully Die for you will join the list when it becomes a single :mandown:

James_Dean
29 minutes ago, My Tears Ricochet said:

Hopefully Die for you will join the list when it becomes a single :mandown:

Ah yes! It's begging to smash

Lrturgm.gif

Timber

He might actually have 4: Peaches, Anyone, Holy, Lonely, and Monster

Sad Serenade

Until there's Anyone is ok. He has some good songs recently.

brraap

I like Peaches, but 4. King of playlists did that

Lrturgm.gif

Truth Teller

Weren't two of them #1 on radio while #89 on Spotify US?

Lrturgm.gif

My Tears Ricochet
2 minutes ago, Truth Teller said:

Weren't two of them #1 on radio while #89 on Spotify US?

Maybe because songs peak later on the radio than on streaming services?

Holy debuted with 2M streams in US Spotify(more than Yummy)

And both Holy & Lonely had amazing call out scores. It's not as if they were spammed on radio despite bombing on call outs like Levitating 

Truth Teller
11 minutes ago, My Tears Ricochet said:

It's not as if they were spammed on radio despite bombing on call outs like Levitating 

No, it's like they were spammed on radio despite below average streaming, hence why Lonely couldn't go top 10 on the Hot 100 all while being a pop radio #1, in January, with no new releases blocking its way