RED, the other is Starbucks music.

exactly

Holiest Dreams
3 minutes ago, Devin said:

RED, the other is Starbucks music.

Well, at least it’s not poppers music 

8D0D0922-98BE-4FD9-8A5D-5BE458FA8375.thu

-

Evermore is better. People saying Red is objectively better are blinded by nostalgia and / or the difference in commercial success between the two albums. For me, Red is still her third best album and was her best before folklore and evermore came along, but I think there is much more depth to the lyrics and production than on Red. It’s also more cohesive (even though it’s eclectic sounding compared to folklore) and doesn’t have random Max Martin’d pop songs thrown on for commercial viability. So yeah, overall I think evermore is a stronger project than Red. It’s close though.

mikeyace16

Red easily. Honestly I only prefer evermore to reputation and her debut :skull: 

Revival

Red by far! It has a little bit of everything if that makes sense. Any song you’re in the mood for, it’s on that album. I know people often talk about the lack of cohesiveness to drag it, but the messiness made me love it so much more. 

Side A of evermore is great but it starts to fall flat after the 7th track. 

Devin
1 minute ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Well, at least it’s not poppers music 

8D0D0922-98BE-4FD9-8A5D-5BE458FA8375.thu

-

Evermore is better. People saying Red is objectively better are blinded by nostalgia and / or the difference in commercial success between the two albums.

folklore is way better than evermore imo. 

rebeltwat

I wasn't expecting this Red landslide.... justice for coney island, ivy and cowboy like me

jaceface

Whoever is voting for Red is delulu.

I'm disappointed if you're a Swiftie and you voted for Red. :toofunny3:

SoulKiwi

evermore is so disrespected on here, I can’t stand it :monkey:

OT: evermore

byzantium

Red is my favorite Taylor album.  It has some of her best songs (All too well, IKYWT, Begin Again...) and really shows off the multi-genre nature of Taylor's past and future career.  A lot of people criticize its lack of sonic cohesiveness, but I actually really like that.  I think it represents the soul searching, chaotic nature of a person in their early 20s well.  

GentleDance

Evermore, yall have no taste :skull:

Venice B

Red has high highs but the lows are :rip:

evermore is more consistent throught and has one of her best songs ever aka cowboy like me :cm:

JoeAg

ok so they're both exceptional BUT

Red has State of Grace, All Too Well, Holy Ground, and The Lucky One on it so it wins

Evermore gets points for being super cohesive and having Ivy on it though!

Red is in my opinion Taylor's quintessential album, but it does have some stuff dragging it down. I love evermore too, but I haven't had much time with it for it to settle.

Illuminati

Red is so all over the place, kinda like Lover. I just can't play it in full to be honest. Evermore >>>

rebeltwat
41 minutes ago, byzantium said:

Red is my favorite Taylor album.  It has some of her best songs (All too well, IKYWT, Begin Again...) and really shows off the multi-genre nature of Taylor's past and future career.  A lot of people criticize its lack of sonic cohesiveness, but I actually really like that.  I think it represents the soul searching, chaotic nature of a person in their early 20s well.  

I really like this take. I agree with you!

Colbygg
24 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Red is so all over the place, kinda like Lover. I just can't play it in full to be honest. Evermore >>>

this >>>

State of Grace.

I loooove RED so much and its highs are a bit higher, but evermore is more consistent overall. They're both Top 3 after folklore.

Funny how a year ago Red was my #1 :toofunny3: As someone already mentioned, it is THE quintessential Taylor Swift album though.

TheCheetahwings

Red is more iconic and essential Taylor Swift, but evermore is a better album and body of work. Sometimes an artists' most iconic work isn't always their best or most impressive though.

Baby Boy
Posted (edited)

Red!!!

Folklore >>>>> Evermore

Evermore has a few highlights but it’s just Folklore scraps & leftovers.

Edited by Baby Boy