Britney allegedly sad and disgusted about documentary

Mariano
2 hours ago, americanshameless said:

That user literally gets clocked in EVERY Britney thread he enters. I dunno why he still trying :rip: 

OT: stay in school kids!

you’re so obsessed :deadbanana2: this has nothing to do with stan wars :biblio: 

2 hours ago, Jeremiah said:

Britney's social media is run by a woman called Cassie, founder of CrowdSurf. She was hired by team cship since, in case you don't know (pff you clearly don't know ****), Britney's social media is legally owned by her father.

Recently, they admitted in legal docs to monitor Britney's social media to mitigate "any harm to Britney's brand".

They surely can’t be allowed to lie about her own feelings and how she feels about the documentary and stuff like that and it would easily backfire on them in court with Britney simply denying it, no? 

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ConceptD

• BlueBird

• Jeremiah

• Proseductice

Mariano
11 hours ago, Cheers said:

so what happens when she goes to court and reiterates the same thing?

or if she says the opposite and the court has to bring these IG posts as receipts? 

My point exactly. 

Proseductice
21 hours ago, truthteller said:

the way her dad's team will probably use these inconsistent posts as evidence to prove their point :rip: i smell something fishy going on BTS

I’m sure they will. Idk what Britney plans to address in court, but the way some people are certain she’ll reiterate her instagram posts confuses me. In all of the posts that she’s “dragged” people in, it’s been said the documentaries are traumatizing and hypocritical to focus on the media while still exploiting her today. (True.) That she’s okay, she has a beautiful house and her boys. (Also true.) That death threats to her family are too far. (Agree.) However, even if Britney did write those posts she has only ever pushed for more freedom in ACTUAL documents and in court. 

Any time she has mentioned the conservatorship she’s been silenced. It was literally cut out of an interview. She wouldn’t have prerecorded interviews with a strict basic list of questions if they didn’t want her to speak her mind. Even if they can’t terminate the conservatorship, if she’s asking for more freedoms, which she deserves as a human being (and there’s proof she has asked for), she should get it. That’s all #FreeBritney is to me. 

americanshameless
1 hour ago, Mariano said:

Exactly. So why let your disgusting hatred towards Britney or the Army trigger you to make uninformed, unresearched claims. You’re clearly talking out of your ass just to throw cheap shade in every Britney thread you enter :rip: Talk about obsession FFF

21 minutes ago, Proseductice said:

I’m sure they will. Idk what Britney plans to address in court, but the way some people are certain she’ll reiterate her instagram posts confuses me. In all of the posts that she’s “dragged” people in, it’s been said the documentaries are traumatizing and hypocritical to focus on the media while still exploiting her today. (True.) That she’s okay, she has a beautiful house and her boys. (Also true.) That death threats to her family are too far. (Agree.) However, even if Britney did write those posts she has only ever pushed for more freedom in ACTUAL documents and in court. 

Any time she has mentioned the conservatorship she’s been silenced. It was literally cut out of an interview. She wouldn’t have prerecorded interviews with a strict basic list of questions if they didn’t want her to speak her mind. Even if they can’t terminate the conservatorship, if she’s asking for more freedoms, which she deserves as a human being (and there’s proof she has asked for), she should get it. That’s all #FreeBritney is to me. 

You didn’t have to write paragraphs for them. It’s like people really wanna be spoon fed information that they can easily research themselves :deadbanana4:

Archetype
8 hours ago, Jeremiah said:

Ridiculous is to talk in here with such ignorance. For example, Britney gave a handwritten letter to a photographer in 2009 addressing things, but her team destroyed it. It’s not that easy for Britney, who is blackmailed by her team with important things to her like her children’s custody. Yes, they have that power over her. Yes, Britney has tried her way out but she’s represented by an incompetent complicit court-appointed lawyer. Jamie has “won” all this time only because, until now, he has never been properly faced. According to court, she is scared of her father. According to court, she wants more freedoms that are negated to her. Even in her documentary For The Record (2008) she says how controlled she feels and is. It’s not that Britney hasn’t tried to let it to be known, it’s that we didn’t pay it the attention it needed. Until now.

6 hours ago, ConceptD said:

How do you expect she does that? She has no access to the internet, no access to a phone (they allegedly give her restricted phones that basically act like an iPod), she can’t just get in a car and drive somewhere, whenever she’s in public she’s with security that are hired by her father and she isn’t allowed to pursue work related activities (ie an interview or book or whatever) without her conservators say so. The only info we have from her until June is the word of her court appointed attorney who earns 10k a week which is unsteady at best. She’s due to speak in court on June 23rd, but I just hope and pray it’s an in person hearing and not a zoom one like last time where she had ‘technical difficulties’ and it ended up being that she couldn’t appear. 

Everyone in here believing this post CLEARLY doesn’t know or care to understand what a conservatorship actually is. If they want they can give her mind altering substances, if she goes against them they can legally put her back in the psych ward and they can and have used her children as leverage. There are voicemails, letters and court documents out there from Britney herself explaining this so anyone that feels unsure about what’s right is clearly just being delusional or naive. 

Chill, I believe everything you’re saying.  That still doesn’t excuse how we haven’t heard from her in some shape or form as of recent.  You’re acting like she can’t give more letters to photographers or random people, or when she’s out, she can’t “coincidentally” bump into a reporter meanwhile people who are literally in jail have the ability to make public statements… there is absolutely no way that she can’t get her story out there.  You’re basically saying that every single person that loves or knows her are incapable of anonymously leaking things to the press for her.  Even her own boyfriend gets to go around and travel freely, hang out with Gaga’s manager, etc.  We would know by now exactly what is going on if Britney really wanted us to, that’s all I’m saying.

• #FreeBritney Activist
ConceptD
23 minutes ago, Archetype said:

Chill, I believe everything you’re saying.  That still doesn’t excuse how we haven’t heard from her in some shape or form as of recent.  You’re acting like she can’t give more letters to photographers or random people, or when she’s out, she can’t “coincidentally” bump into a reporter meanwhile people who are literally in jail have the ability to make public statements… there is absolutely no way that she can’t get her story out there.  You’re basically saying that every single person that loves or knows her are incapable of anonymously leaking things to the press for her.  Even her own boyfriend gets to go around and travel freely, hang out with Gaga’s manager, etc.  We would know by now exactly what is going on if Britney really wanted us to, that’s all I’m saying.

She can’t bump into a reporter or give them a letter because she constantly has her security detail with her when she’s out of the house. Even when she appears to be on her own in a car with Sam, her bodyguard is literally trailing them in the car behind. That’s not to mention the fact that she’s Britney Spears, so if she does manage to get a letter to a reporter or something then her conservatorship team will find out and who knows what the repercussions are for that. We already know that last year she was ‘grounded’ by her father for months for somehow managing to get away and go to dinner with Paris Hilton. 

Proseductice
5 hours ago, americanshameless said:

Exactly. So why let your disgusting hatred towards Britney or the Army trigger you to make uninformed, unresearched claims. You’re clearly talking out of your ass just to throw cheap shade in every Britney thread you enter :rip: Talk about obsession FFF

You didn’t have to write paragraphs for them. It’s like people really wanna be spoon fed information that they can easily research themselves :deadbanana4:

Like the facts are just all there. :rip: If she were able to be sneaky about things she would do it by now. The fact that she had to sneak to leak a song on the radio and in turn got an entire album scrapped by her team in her PRIME shows how strict they can be over her. 

Jeremiah
7 hours ago, Mariano said:

They surely can’t be allowed to lie about her own feelings and how she feels about the documentary and stuff like that and it would easily backfire on them in court with Britney simply denying it, no? 

They can lie and they have lied, all the damn time. This is from today:

Britney doesn’t have “99% of her freedom,” not when she’s asking in court for basic freedoms. Not even the traveling quote is true. Last year an email between her lawyer and Jamie’s leaked talking about Britney’s personal budget and trips for the upcoming year.

Either way, the thing here is not about the documentaries, Britney could indeed dislike them, but Free Britney doesn’t pursue the media coverage, that’s just a tool for the goal: free Britney.

1 hour ago, Archetype said:

In 2016, she made a little mention of the cship in her Jonathan Ross interview. She didn’t even go in, she just mentioned it to say how much Glory was her baby. Still, that part was cut out. That’s censorship. What makes you think she can go for a tell-all when she gets censored at the most minimal mention?

Mariano
4 minutes ago, Jeremiah said:

They can lie and they have lied, all the damn time. This is from today:

Britney doesn’t have “99% of her freedom,” not when she’s asking in court for basic freedoms. Not even the traveling quote is true. Last year an email between her lawyer and Jamie’s leaked talking about Britney’s personal budget and trips for the upcoming year.

Either way, the thing here is not about the documentaries, Britney could indeed dislike them, but Free Britney doesn’t pursue the media coverage, that’s just a tool for the goal: free Britney.

In 2016, she made a little mention of the cship in her Jonathan Ross interview. She didn’t even go in, she just mentioned it to say how much Glory was her baby. Still, that part was cut out. That’s censorship. What makes you think she can go for a tell-all when she gets censored at the most minimal mention?

I know they have lied about stuff, I don't doubt she doesn't want to be in a conservatorship. 

I just mean her feelings about the documentary, to me it sounds like she could actually feel similarly about the documentary. 

Alfred
Posted (edited)
On 5/3/2021 at 3:11 PM, ConceptD said:

Okay but if this was really her it would be in a video. Britney wrote letters to us for years and has even wrote them fairly recently and this is not the way she talks at all. Not to mention how the newest documentary didn’t even delve into her past but instead into the corrupt conservatorship which coincidentally runs her Instagram account. 

This is at a point now where it’s really becoming alarming that they’re taking it this far. Ofc the GP will eat this up though and it’s the next weeks worth of headlines, overshadowing her speaking out in court and the bbc doc. Well played Cassie. 

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/music/story/2021-05-04/britney-spears-calls-out-documentaries-for-being-hypocritical 

No mention in the article about the validity of the caption. GP of course eating this up. 

- - - - - - - - 

Here's another angle on this that I haven't really seen in this thread yet... forgive me if it's a little jumbled. 

Damage control. Some may say this IG post is a form of it. For all intents and purposes, it is. Yet, isn't this caption only fueling more press on the matter? Is it actually controlling or managing any real "damage" to Britney? Rather, isn't it just fueling the media attention around her c-ship and the documentaries? I know the Hulu doc got a moderate amount of attention, but who the hell is gonna watch the BBC one? Talking about it is going to make people want to watch. Hell, I wasn't gonna watch the BBC one and now I want to, to see if it's actually that exploitative as people are claiming. 

I don't think anyone would really care more than a few weeks about the documentaries if "she" (or Cassie) didn't acknowledge them. Isn't the best way to put out a fire to not even talk about said issue? Let it blow over? Like, if they really cared about Britney's personal journey, mental health, and happiness/peace, they would advise a complete silencing of her socials. Because, why do we even need to see her dancing or doing anything at all? To know she's alive? Like who cares? If she has no intention to perform, she should take a long hiatus from any social media. If she's on a self-proclaimed break and "enjoying life," why still engage in a public way with the world? It makes little sense to me. Like, go off the radar, stop with the social media managers. 

We have to remember, this is Instagram. It is frivolous, as is all social media. It cannot substitute real life. Sure, you can speak on an issue and use your platform to raise awareness. That's when it is the most useful. Someone like Ariana does it well, posting about voting restriction laws, politics, dog adoption, etc. Just one example. Yet, think about our own lives - how our friends, family, coworkers behave/act totally different on IG. You can present and curate any image or version of your life on IG. On the Internet. Now take that notion and maximize it on the scale of a public figure. And in this case, a public figure like Britney, who has been shrouded in mystery the last 10 years. How can we take anything posted on her social media at face value? We already know little about her life the last 5-6 years. So all of the sudden, we're going to believe a post about her being embarrassed by some documentaries? Really? 

I'm sorry, but as traumatic as those 2007-2008 events are, the fact that it was never authentically acknowledged (except for FTR) is what is making it all come back up years later. I don't want to say it's what Britney deserves because that is cruel. Rather, it is what her management needs to reckon with. THEY are the ones who opted to sugar coat everything after those dark events. And I get it, perhaps that's a feasible short-term answer to take the weight off such horrifying and unsettling footage. Divert the attention to glossy dance videos, Womanizer where she's fully naked, writhing around in a sauna. Cool. Job well done. But, in the years after that, we STILL didn't get any real acknowledgement of how Britney was doing. In 2011 she clearly was out. of. it. during Femme Fatale. Nope. They just kept pushing her to tour, work, and the c-ship chugged on. In those years I kept rolling my eyes at all the interviews because she was never being authentic. It was guarded and controlled. Then 2012-2013 happens, we get X Factor where she's still majorly phoning it in and uncomfortable, and then Britney Jean which really was the pinnacle of the puppetry. Literally her voice was erased and Myah Marie was lead vocal. We got a weird photoshoot, album cover, WILL.i.AM, the Work Bitch video edit... then once again in 2016 we have the Make Me video drama. A time when seemingly, Britney was back to form and more creatively involved. Instance after instance of sugar coating. Then, the Vegas residency which, by all accounts, was highly successful. But it was a legacy tour. She stopped being creative and relied on her discography. Perhaps just to establish her stability to the courts: that she could be responsible, work, tour, etc. Ok, so here we are a few years after the Domination cancellation which we still don't know the reason for... 

What I'm getting it is because her handlers - her team, her dad, Jamie's team - never got nitty gritty about Britney as a complex human being and owning her mental health story (like a plethora of celebs/singers have done- Madonna, Demi, Miley, Gaga), it has all caught up in the form of the Free Britney Movement. While I don't necessarily feel as emphatic about that movement as other fans, I think it is necessary. Her team can't sugar coat that which is why they're resorting to tactics such as this instagram caption.

It feels so palpable, being able to trace back the fan perspective through the years, as someone who's loved Britney since 2000 and was my #1 in my adolescence. What's equally disturbing to those triggering images of 07-08 is how the Circus era unfolded literally 7 months after a major mental health crisis in early 2008. Like, that literally made things worse. She never got time to just heal, go to therapy, and not work. On that album cover, she looks like a glowing baby doll. Expressionless. They put her to work, she lost weight, she "proved" she was a palatable pop star again. For what? Here we are 13 years later and clearly that didn't work out. Her team kept ignoring, kept hyper-managing interviews and forbidding topics. So now, in 2021, are we really surprised that people want to make documentaries about it all? Again, I recognize what she went through was traumatic AF. We shouldn't be re-living those chaotic moments. But unfortunately it's a tough reality I think, because it's a result of the decade+ of ignoring it and propping Britney up like a medicated puppet. A show horse. It all happened publicly, so it's not like those documentary makers don't have a right to use that footage. They're trying to expose injustices to her at the end of the day.

Ok, my fingers hurt from typing all this lmao. But we can't forget the years leading up to this moment. The truth matters. Perspective matters. I don't think those documentaries are profiting off her like people in here are claiming. How much revenue is coming in compared to what the media used to exploit Britney for, in terms of selling photographs and tabloid stories. This Britney news isn't as sensational. And it pales in comparison to the millions her father and legal team have raked in over 13 years. 

Edited by Alfred
Kool_Aid_King

Y'all can come up with all these conspiracies but none of y'all actually know this woman. There is a possibility this is actually how she feels and to gaslight and attack members who simply say that is very toxic. We are all on equal footing. You can come up with the conspiracies that her team is behind it with no actual evidence besides unconfirmed sources and blog sites, just like others can come up with the "conspiracy" that this is actually how she feels. 

I hope the truth comes out, I have no idea what the truth is, but as another user posted, this is easily refutable in the court.

On 5/5/2021 at 11:51 AM, Proseductice said:

Like the facts are just all there. :rip: If she were able to be sneaky about things she would do it by now. The fact that she had to sneak to leak a song on the radio and in turn got an entire album scrapped by her team in her PRIME shows how strict they can be over her. 

You cannot be serious :deadbanana2: Do you think every cancelled project has some sinister background story?

Proseductice
58 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

Y'all can come up with all these conspiracies but none of y'all actually know this woman. There is a possibility this is actually how she feels and to gaslight and attack members who simply say that is very toxic. We are all on equal footing. You can come up with the conspiracies that her team is behind it with no actual evidence besides unconfirmed sources and blog sites, just like others can come up with the "conspiracy" that this is actually how she feels. 

I hope the truth comes out, I have no idea what the truth is, but as another user posted, this is easily refutable in the court.

You cannot be serious :deadbanana2: Do you think every cancelled project has some sinister background story?

No. I only go by facts. Things Britney has said with her own mouth. A conspiracy is made up. Court records show she doesn’t want her dad in charge of her conservatorship. She went to court and said that, and so that’s what I personally help push. If she said otherwise, I wouldn’t.

Another thing spoken with her own mouth was that she had a project set to come out around the time that she went to the radio and requested the song played. Her team said there’s no project, it wasn’t heard of again. There’s an actual interview of Britney talking about it. So unless you believe Britney’s been a liar her entire career that makes things up, I wouldn’t worry about where I stand on things. I’m not over here asking her to blink five times if she needs help or anything. :skull:

Kool_Aid_King
4 hours ago, Proseductice said:

No. I only go by facts. Things Britney has said with her own mouth. A conspiracy is made up. Court records show she doesn’t want her dad in charge of her conservatorship. She went to court and said that, and so that’s what I personally help push. If she said otherwise, I wouldn’t.

Another thing spoken with her own mouth was that she had a project set to come out around the time that she went to the radio and requested the song played. Her team said there’s no project, it wasn’t heard of again. There’s an actual interview of Britney talking about it. So unless you believe Britney’s been a liar her entire career that makes things up, I wouldn’t worry about where I stand on things. I’m not over here asking her to blink five times if she needs help or anything. :skull:

She said this about the DOCUMENTARY, not about the conservatorship.. tbh she does have a point that the issue was with how paps treated her and then now there's even more coverage on her (some pro, some negative). I agree the conservatorship is overbearing and wrong, but it appears she probably wants to handle things a little more discretely. 

And yeah, so has Mariah Carey, Beyoncé, Rihanna, and every single other celebrity who has ever recorded music on a label :rip: They all have entire projects shelved or never pushed. It's not always a sinister thing. THAT is a conspiracy. 

Comedor

Never thought I'd see Britney in this situation. Truly wish her happiness 

15 hours ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

Popboi.

Sounds completely fabricated/made by someone else :rip: but there is a point though, the media crucifying everything and everyone, including itself but it's still going as a vicious cycle.

Ryuuchan_X
Posted (edited)

The Obsessed Britney Haters in here acting like they care about her well being. :rip: 

Edited by Ryuuchan_X
simplywohoo

why is it mostly one fanbase trying to convince us it's her? :rip: