• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ConceptD

• BlueBird

• Jeremiah

• Proseductice

truthteller
15 hours ago, Proseductice said:

Britney definitely didn’t write this. The random shout out to Paris, Martha Stewart and the Better Homes and Gardens instagram page with accurate ‘@‘ tags throws it off. Two entirely different tones to the post. :rip:

We’ll find out when Britney addresses the courts next month, but everything she’s said in person opposes everything that’s posted on her instagram in these rants. Frustrating. 

the way her dad's team will probably use these inconsistent posts as evidence to prove their point :rip: i smell something fishy going on BTS

XtinaStripped

This is not Britney posting. If you believe she wrote this you have to be an idiot or know nothing about what’s going on. It’s her team trying to control the narrative. Let’s see what Britney actually says next month.

God_Donna

I am SOOOOOOO OVER this mess that has become her life. 

Click Clack
19 hours ago, Gui Blackout said:

I'm sorry but the emojis are absolutely sending me 

:bibliahh:

Click Clack

this blues clues mess is tired, leave the damn girl alone 

• #FreeBritney Activist
Leigh
19 hours ago, Proseductice said:

Britney definitely didn’t write this. The random shout out to Paris, Martha Stewart and the Better Homes and Gardens instagram page with accurate ‘@‘ tags throws it off. Two entirely different tones to the post. :rip:

We’ll find out when Britney addresses the courts next month, but everything she’s said in person opposes everything that’s posted on her instagram in these rants. Frustrating. 

100% this

TheSoneNavy

It’s funny how people in here think that’s her writing but, everything in it is what she said she’s against. Like are y’all DUMB?

Britney Jean

All these "allegedly" when it comes to Britney, i wanna hear her say it herself :biblio:

• #FreeBritney Activist

This is so :skull: :skull: :skull:

Cheers

so what happens when she goes to court and reiterates the same thing?

or if she says the opposite and the court has to bring these IG posts as receipts? 

Johnny Cash
21 hours ago, Icarus said:

Her "fans" who claim to want what is best for Britney yet refuse to listen to her. :rip: How many times does she have to say that she hates the documentaries and the attention for it to click. She deserved far better fans than she has, poor woman. They will never stop torturing her.

The conspiracy theorist "fans" demanding that she go in front of a camera and say "I hate the documentaries" because they think she's not writing her own posts. How do you think that would make your fave feel. :rip: Good lord.

:clap3:

Britney Is Fierce

That person saying Britney's fans are her torturers and not Jamie, Lou and Vivian: :clown:

dman4life

This is clearly an effort from team Conservatorship to control the narrative and do damage control. Unfortunately it seems to be working based off many of the comments in this thread :ace:

M André

whoever is her CM is doing a poor job at trying to copy her writing style. You can tell this was fabricated, I mean even if it’s true, why would she write a long ass paragraph for such a simple message? Hopefully, Britney does an interview that addresses everything that’s happening, so we can hear her side.

IBeMe

yeah I think I'm gonna just stop trying with Britney tbh. Her case has become too complicated and I dont know what to think anymore. I think her fans have a right to still promote the emancipation of Britney but I think this is where I call it quites personally. I feel like I am infiringing on her right to privacy and stuff by even writing things like #FreeBritney or supporting the movement in any way. She clearly, at this point, does not like what's going on at least with the docs.  I dont think she wants this to be a huge public ordeal. She probably was initially ok with the FreeBritney movement because it was more so fan base led and didnt properly transition into the GP's consciousness until after the docs and I think Britney is resenting that. She didnt want this to be this huge with media outlets sucking up ratings and making bank off of her name and personal issues once more...it is probably traumatic for her to have to feel this watched once again like the old days....idk I just feel so horrible for Britney and I have no genuine idea what she wants anymore and because of that I think I and others who are on the fence low key have to step out and respect what she's voiced publicly. I know we dont know if this is Britney for sure BUT this is what we can go off of at the moment and at the end of the day it is more likely that she did in fact write this then she didn.t ugh...I wish Britney nothing but the best. It's really sad to witness all of this happen to her...

Jeremiah
42 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

I dont think she wants this to be a huge public ordeal.

She literally petitioned in court for the hearing docs to be public (which was a battle on itself). She wants transparency in her case but the conservatorship people insist on sealing the files. We can't trust these captions, but if you wanna consider them, do it with a pinch of salt.

Mariano

All of these instagram posts, if not written by Britney, can easily be used in court as proof that Britney’s dad is abusing his power, since they would be putting words in her mouth about something that is currently a case in court. 

y’all are so naive, it’s more likely that this is how Britney feels, than the opposite.

Jeremiah
6 minutes ago, Mariano said:

All of these instagram posts, if not written by Britney, can easily be used in court as proof that Britney’s dad is abusing his power, since they would be putting words in her mouth about something that is currently a case in court. 

y’all are so naive, it’s more likely that this is how Britney feels, than the opposite.

Britney's social media is run by a woman called Cassie, founder of CrowdSurf. She was hired by team cship since, in case you don't know (pff you clearly don't know ****), Britney's social media is legally owned by her father.

Recently, they admitted in legal docs to monitor Britney's social media to mitigate "any harm to Britney's brand".

americanshameless
16 minutes ago, Mariano said:

5 minutes ago, Jeremiah said:

Britney's social media is run by a woman called Cassie, founder of CrowdSurf. She was hired by team cship since, in case you don't know (pff you clearly don't know ****), Britney's social media is legally owned by her father.

Recently, they admitted in legal docs to monitor Britney's social media to mitigate "any harm to Britney's brand".

That user literally gets clocked in EVERY Britney thread he enters. I dunno why he still trying :rip: 

OT: stay in school kids!

Archetype
Posted (edited)

This is getting ridiculous.  If she’s not in control of her IG, she needs to come out and say it.  I’m so tired of this movement speaking on her behalf and speculating about everything going on, meanwhile she’s completely silent.  If what the media says about her is real, then she needs to speak up for herself and leak some ****.  It’s not like she can’t slip a note or recording to a reporter, or terms of her social media control can’t magically appear online.  There’s always a million excuses made for why X isn’t happening or why she can’t speak on Z.  I do think this conservatorship is evil and complete BS, but I also think the general silence from B’s side makes it not worth following anymore.  There is no f-ing way her father would win in court if everything speculated is true and she was to get it all out in the open on her own terms.

Edited by Archetype
Jeremiah
19 minutes ago, Archetype said:

This is getting ridiculous.  If she’s not in control of her IG, she needs to come out and say it.  I’m so tired of this movement speaking on her behalf and speculating about everything going on, meanwhile she’s completely silent.  If what the media says about her is real, then she needs to speak up for herself and leak some ****.  It’s not like she can’t slip a note or recording to a reporter, or terms of her social media control can’t magically appear online.  There’s always a million excuses made for why X isn’t happening or why she can’t speak on Z.  I do think this conservatorship is evil and complete BS, but I also think the general silence from B’s side makes it not worth following anymore.  There is no f-ing way her father would win in court if everything speculated is true and she was to get it all out in the open on her own terms.

Ridiculous is to talk in here with such ignorance. For example, Britney gave a handwritten letter to a photographer in 2009 addressing things, but her team destroyed it. It’s not that easy for Britney, who is blackmailed by her team with important things to her like her children’s custody. Yes, they have that power over her. Yes, Britney has tried her way out but she’s represented by an incompetent complicit court-appointed lawyer. Jamie has “won” all this time only because, until now, he has never been properly faced. According to court, she is scared of her father. According to court, she wants more freedoms that are negated to her. Even in her documentary For The Record (2008) she says how controlled she feels and is. It’s not that Britney hasn’t tried to let it to be known, it’s that we didn’t pay it the attention it needed. Until now.

• #FreeBritney Activist
ConceptD
1 hour ago, Archetype said:

How do you expect she does that? She has no access to the internet, no access to a phone (they allegedly give her restricted phones that basically act like an iPod), she can’t just get in a car and drive somewhere, whenever she’s in public she’s with security that are hired by her father and she isn’t allowed to pursue work related activities (ie an interview or book or whatever) without her conservators say so. The only info we have from her until June is the word of her court appointed attorney who earns 10k a week which is unsteady at best. She’s due to speak in court on June 23rd, but I just hope and pray it’s an in person hearing and not a zoom one like last time where she had ‘technical difficulties’ and it ended up being that she couldn’t appear. 

Everyone in here believing this post CLEARLY doesn’t know or care to understand what a conservatorship actually is. If they want they can give her mind altering substances, if she goes against them they can legally put her back in the psych ward and they can and have used her children as leverage. There are voicemails, letters and court documents out there from Britney herself explaining this so anyone that feels unsure about what’s right is clearly just being delusional or naive.