Britney allegedly sad and disgusted about documentary

BlueBird
Posted (edited)

Interesting how her boyfriend Scam, I mean Sam, remains silent. It better be her writing these cause if it's not then why the **** isn't he speaking up???

Miss me with "they'll separate him from her". he knows a LOT and can blackmail them for 1000000 things I'm sure. He also has influent friends, his best friend is Lady Gaga's manager (who along with Gaga herself are Britney stans) so I'm sure they would help Sam blow the whistle if need be. Gaga was the first to stand up for Kesha and what's happening to Britney is 1000000X worse topped off with the fact Britney is Gaga's idol. So Gaga would get involved if Sam wanted.

Also miss me with "b- b- but he called her dad a d.ick in that insta story!!!!11" when he has stayed silent throughout all of it including played along with her team when they forced her into a mental health facility. a cute little insta story at the peak of Free Britney that everyone forgot the morning after is NOTHING.

I will wait for Britney to speak in court next month to make up my mind finally on Sam.

Edited by BlueBird
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ConceptD

• BlueBird

• Jeremiah

• Proseductice

Venice B

Funny how she keeps posting about how "she" hates these documentaries but never said ONE bad thing about the conservadorship she hates and is so desperate to get away from (according to court documents) :huh:

DAMN … on a lighter note … this is a video of me dancing 💃💃💃

I'm sorry this part sent me omg, the SUDDEN change of tone :deadbanana:

Icarus
Posted (edited)

Her "fans" who claim to want what is best for Britney yet refuse to listen to her. :rip: How many times does she have to say that she hates the documentaries and the attention for it to click. She deserved far better fans than she has, poor woman. They will never stop torturing her.

The conspiracy theorist "fans" demanding that she go in front of a camera and say "I hate the documentaries" because they think she's not writing her own posts. How do you think that would make your fave feel. :rip: Good lord.

Edited by Icarus
  • #FreeBritney Activist
JordanBreatheHeavy

Not me being in this doc and getting skull dragged by the queen

ee0d40573f8a91149792ccbee028fd16.jpg

Champagne
1 hour ago, Icarus said:

Her "fans" who claim to want what is best for Britney yet refuse to listen to her. :rip: How many times does she have to say that she hates the documentaries and the attention for it to click. She deserved far better fans than she has, poor woman. They will never stop torturing her.

The conspiracy theorist "fans" demanding that she go in front of a camera and say "I hate the documentaries" because they think she's not writing her own posts. How do you think that would make your fave feel. :rip: Good lord.

Well said, I totally agree :clap3:

alexking

This is very odd to say the least, why when this is supposed to be a serious post - like the previous one where she wrote about the New York Times documentary - "she" chose videos of her dancing (which people always say they are concern of her movements) and not just a note just like any other celeb does..or simply just get on a live and speak to the fans and whatever is in her mind, it is not like she wouldn't love to do so, she loves making videos doing silly stuff, so it is more than likely she would love to speak and show stuff around her house. Whatever is truly happening to her is just sad and hopefully it will be over soon. Did she watch the new documentary or not?, because she only addresses in the post stuff that happened in the past, but what about her present situation and her on going battle in court?, that was mostly the point of the new BBC documentary. It hardly touched her breakdown.

• #FreeBritney Activist
Scotty
3 hours ago, BlueBird said:

Interesting how her boyfriend Scam, I mean Sam, remains silent.

:bibliahh: 

CandyCoatedClouds

I don't know what ot think but I do know that whoever typed this drivel up must have had at least ten cups of coffee. The writing, the energy, everything about this post is so manic, like someone is having a panic attack or a manic episode. It's off putting.

The most bizarre thing about this whole situation is her relationship with Sam. 

IF she’s as helpless/mentally ill as her dad says and she really does need the conservatorship then why would a young attractive successful guy like him be with her? Especially when she has no money because her dad takes the majority of her funds. 

IF the conservatorship is a trap/treating her poorly/a way to make her a cash cow, then why hasn’t he spoke up? Why is he always out and doing things without her? He couldn’t possibly have signed an NDA just to date her?

How have they been together over 4 years and through this whole thing?

Sugar-Rush

It's so obvious that she doesn't post these things herself; we already know that she hates the conservatorship, so why would she have a problem with these documentaries that support her bid for freedom?

ChapelHooker
8 minutes ago, Sugar-Rush said:

It's so obvious that she doesn't post these things herself; we already know that she hates the conservatorship, so why would she have a problem with these documentaries that support her bid for freedom?

because they are exploitative

Bicassie

This is all so creepy and messed up

Johnny Jacobs

Sam is on the edge of making everything blow up in flames i can feel it :rip:

Come through mr. hot daddy king 

Grumpy Cat
4 hours ago, JordanBreatheHeavy said:

Not me being in this doc and getting skull dragged by the queen

ee0d40573f8a91149792ccbee028fd16.jpg

Lou(cifer) hates fgs (allegedly)

:gaycat3:

Nah but for real. We knooow she is stalking ur ass on ur site. Allegedly. She's a creep. Allegedly.

• #FreeBritney Activist
ConceptD
49 minutes ago, FAN said:

The most bizarre thing about this whole situation is her relationship with Sam. 

IF she’s as helpless/mentally ill as her dad says and she really does need the conservatorship then why would a young attractive successful guy like him be with her? Especially when she has no money because her dad takes the majority of her funds. 

IF the conservatorship is a trap/treating her poorly/a way to make her a cash cow, then why hasn’t he spoke up? Why is he always out and doing things without her? He couldn’t possibly have signed an NDA just to date her?

How have they been together over 4 years and through this whole thing?

He 100% signed an NDA to date her. He probably even signed one just for the Slumber Party video. I don’t completely trust him, but he’s probably so tied up with legal contracts and **** that he’d be destroyed financially if he broke them. 

Jaspurr

'Blah blah blah and here's a video of me dancing' :rip: Whoever writes her captions is doing a bit much to be convincing.

Supervillain

Anyone thinking Britney actually wrote this must be braindead. It's that Cassie bitch obviously

Bimbo

Why would Britney know Paris' new catchphrase that she has been trying to make happen and never will, and randomly tag her? :deadbanana: whoever is posing as her does too much.

Earth Ripper
9 hours ago, Rico Shameless v2 said:

Even if she records a video saying this y’all will say someone forced her or “she’s looking weird like somebody’s off camera” lol. It will never end.

It is not that hard to believe Britney is uncomfortable with these documentaries combing over things in her life she would rather move on from. Like this caption isn’t an alarming opinion from the person being analyzed. Especially since she’s not involved. Imagine how disgusted she actually probably feels that Perez Hilton is speaking for her?

Even though we see it as getting the information to the public, and that’s beneficial to an extent, it is still an exploitative situation because these people making the docs are not and cannot do anything to help Britney. But they can get views and paychecks, so.

9 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Her fans’ conspiracy theories only make her situation worse. Even if she doesn’t believe what she’s saying in this post - she probably wants people to settle down.

:clap3: