Jump to content

Britney allegedly sad and disgusted about documentary


Recommended Posts

  • #FreeBritney Activist
ConceptD
1 minute ago, Rico Shameless v2 said:

Britney probably does still have approvals for posting but that doesn’t mean these aren’t her feelings. That is the point. We’re all very aware of her constraints but to go as far as to shoot down everything is just ridiculous. The woman doesn’t want her Diane Sawyer interview from 2003 blasted all over the nation while she’s fighting her father.

Do you seriously not think that if she actually felt like this then they wouldn’t have had her say it in a video by now? It would literally fix everything for them, yet it hasn’t happened in the span of two years. 
 

These captions are added onto the bottom of dance videos that were filmed weeks or even months ago and serve one purpose only. The narrative doesn’t help Britney, it just pushes the idea that she’s okay with the conservatorship to people who aren’t in the know and actively reading court documents.

 

It’s much more dangerous to her than any documentary could be because public opinion is clearly very important in this case. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • ConceptD

    16

  • BlueBird

    9

  • Jeremiah

    5

  • Proseductice

    4

TaggedGalaxy

Whoever wrote this is unhinged 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Virtual_Insanity

Britney is clearly against these documentaties. The fact that people are still using her as a cash cow in 2021 is sad. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Revival
20 minutes ago, Rico Shameless v2 said:

FX and BBC creating dramatic documentaries detailing her head shaving, K-Fed divorce and other traumatic moments for her is not belong to her or what she wants today.

This. It must be hard for her to have those traumatic moments follow her every single day. 

 

OT: if you were in her position, think of how insane this whole situation must be. I’m glad that the documentaries really shined a light on the fraud of her conservatorship but it just be really hard for her to have to relive these things everyday. 
 

The Britney conspiracists are too much. In a court doc Britney said she welcomed the “informed support of her fans.” She’s not telling fans to back off of the movement, but stick to the facts. Enough with the conspiracy theories. 

 

One more thing, thank GOD B stans will stop believing Billy B :rip:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
The Slayer

Billy's response:

 

It is very apparent that I am doing something right.. good Second attempt #cassiepetrey because the first time the TMZ stupid move failed miserably... it’s clear that team #conservatorship has seen the @bbc doc and now will do anything to shut me up. Again @crowdsurf used a stockpiled dance video along with a caption NOT Written by @britneyspears just like they did with the caption and “sad and embarrassed” and when I went on the record calling that out, is when you went to TMZ.. about the awareness.. in court docs Britney thanks her fans for the support that is fact... the #freebritney movement brought awareness to docs 👉 the exact same thing. Interesting that out of everyone that appears in the doc, I am the one in touch with Britney Spears... the fake caption mentions no other names other than mine.. in the doc I say, the way that Britney Spears is navigating her journey with the conservatorship is inspiring... I didn’t say she told me that it is my opinion. I do say the word “machismo” as being the general personality of her father. The man that pays #cassiepetrey to write fake captions when Team Con is panicking. Keep calling me a liar, everyone has common sense.. Britney made a sandwich on camera,why not for this... if she had a problem with me or a doc then why does Cassie Keep only presenting their desperation and panic in false captions. Poor Cassie caught in the middle while they all are supported by Britney Spears cash. I do very well under pressure, I have a great coach...Britney Spears sang over that track of ExAholic to prove one thing. I repost it and immediately a patios follows on the @britneyspears account calling me a liar and this time by name. Desperate people do desperate things because they are terrified about June 23rd at 1:30 p.m. the more they do the more obvious it is of how desperate they are to control Britney Spears. By the way where is my cease and desist? ⁉️ the world is watching as the Spiral to defeat. 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🤓 and how stupid.. a “miniature” gold fish pond 😂🤣😆😝 she lives in a mansion you dumb *** 😂☠️💀

Link to post
Share on other sites
Ivan_brit

Well... if this is not Britney this is so far the best effort they had done, I kind of believe it, but who knows

 

Anyway I know Britney is doing ok & looking happy this days, let’s see what happens June 23

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
ConceptD
2 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

Billy's response:

 

It is very apparent that I am doing something right.. good Second attempt #cassiepetrey because the first time the TMZ stupid move failed miserably... it’s clear that team #conservatorship has seen the @bbc doc and now will do anything to shut me up. Again @crowdsurf used a stockpiled dance video along with a caption NOT Written by @britneyspears just like they did with the caption and “sad and embarrassed” and when I went on the record calling that out, is when you went to TMZ.. about the awareness.. in court docs Britney thanks her fans for the support that is fact... the #freebritney movement brought awareness to docs 👉 the exact same thing. Interesting that out of everyone that appears in the doc, I am the one in touch with Britney Spears... the fake caption mentions no other names other than mine.. in the doc I say, the way that Britney Spears is navigating her journey with the conservatorship is inspiring... I didn’t say she told me that it is my opinion. I do say the word “machismo” as being the general personality of her father. The man that pays #cassiepetrey to write fake captions when Team Con is panicking. Keep calling me a liar, everyone has common sense.. Britney made a sandwich on camera,why not for this... if she had a problem with me or a doc then why does Cassie Keep only presenting their desperation and panic in false captions. Poor Cassie caught in the middle while they all are supported by Britney Spears cash. I do very well under pressure, I have a great coach...Britney Spears sang over that track of ExAholic to prove one thing. I repost it and immediately a patios follows on the @britneyspears account calling me a liar and this time by name. Desperate people do desperate things because they are terrified about June 23rd at 1:30 p.m. the more they do the more obvious it is of how desperate they are to control Britney Spears. By the way where is my cease and desist? ⁉️ the world is watching as the Spiral to defeat. 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🤓 and how stupid.. a “miniature” gold fish pond 😂🤣😆😝 she lives in a mansion you dumb *** 😂☠️💀

I don’t know if he knows he’s lying or not, but clearly this man lives in his own fantasy land. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
WhateverYouWant

I don’t believe a ig caption knowing what we know. Speak Britney 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
The Slayer

Why are all 'her' big statements in captions, they should be said in a video.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
ConceptD

Also I just realised that a part of the caption said she’s ‘looking forward to travelling this year’ when she’s literally in Hawaii right now 💀 guess who tagged along... Cassie Petrey. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
MissedTheTrain

Her caption isn’t directed at the fans or the movement, it’s to the media.  I mean, put yourself in her shoes...of course she doesn’t like a traumatic period of her life being dug up like this, with rumors (Billy B) being circulated, and having kids that are going to see this stuff. 
 

I think it’s possible that she would ants the conservatorship to be over but also isn’t quite as unhappy right now as a lot of people make her out to be. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

CrowdSurf strikes again.

 

1 minute ago, MissedTheTrain said:

I think it’s possible that she would ants the conservatorship to be over but also isn’t quite as unhappy right now as a lot of people make her out to be.

She's literally owned by a guy who assaulted her kid. :biblio:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
ConceptD
Just now, Nano said:

CrowdSurf strikes again.

 

She's literally owned by a guy who assaulted her kid. :biblio:

You should read the allegations Courtney love made about him. It’s shocking. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
BlueBird
1 minute ago, The Slayer said:

Why are all 'her' big statements in captions, they should be said in a video.

One thing scares me and has me thinking...

 

Let's assume Britney didn't write this (I believe she did not), her team must be very confident she will not speak against them in court, cause they would be crazy and stupid to make this up knowing they would be exposed and go down bad BAD when B gets a chance to speak up, right? So they must be confident they have this under control. that's what scares me.

 

Other alternative is unfortunately maybe Queen B did write this:chick3:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
ConceptD
Just now, BlueBird said:

One thing scares me and has me thinking...

 

Let's assume Britney didn't write this (I believe she did not), her team must be very confident she will not speak against them in court, cause they would be crazy and stupid to make this up knowing they would be exposed and go down bad BAD when B gets a chance to speak up, right? So they must be confident they have this under control. that's what scares me.

 

Other alternative is unfortunately maybe Queen B did write this:chick3:

Truly these are my thoughts and it’s so beyond terrifying. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Stupid Love

Uh… this isn’t good for her case at all. This is very concerning.

 

:chick1:

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

You should read the allegations Courtney love made about him. It’s shocking.

The one where she said he molested Britney? Ugh. I hate to say I'm not entirely surprised.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Pedro

This makes absolute no sense. Paris Hilton is pro-#FreeBritney and she has just quoted her?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jeremiah
Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, Rico Shameless v2 said:

Even if she records a video saying this y’all will say someone forced her or “she’s looking weird like somebody’s off camera” lol. It will never end.

Because we know she wants to get out of the cship and the movement won't stop until she's free. Also, it's not far-fetched that they'd make her do videos, like that one time she read "fan mails" from The Zone, thing we know by court documents she refused to go even with $1 million paid and that coincidently she broke her leg when she was promised to attend.

 

OT: we've learnt by now that we can't trust the captions. Too many have not been written by her and have lied or tried to deflect from what's happening, from the "my dad's poor colon" to "me time" to "Sam Lutfi wrote those emails" to the recent ones disapproving the documentaries. It's also "funny" how "she" has addressed many things related to the conservatorship or that surrounds it but NEVER the conservatorship itself. Hopefully the taboo is over when she speaks up in June.

 

I want to add that unlike all previous captions, this one actually has a point. I grosses me out the kind of people they interviewed for the BBC doc.

Edited by Jeremiah
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
The Slayer
24 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

Billy's response:

 

It is very apparent that I am doing something right.. good Second attempt #cassiepetrey because the first time the TMZ stupid move failed miserably... it’s clear that team #conservatorship has seen the @bbc doc and now will do anything to shut me up. Again @crowdsurf used a stockpiled dance video along with a caption NOT Written by @britneyspears just like they did with the caption and “sad and embarrassed” and when I went on the record calling that out, is when you went to TMZ.. about the awareness.. in court docs Britney thanks her fans for the support that is fact... the #freebritney movement brought awareness to docs 👉 the exact same thing. Interesting that out of everyone that appears in the doc, I am the one in touch with Britney Spears... the fake caption mentions no other names other than mine.. in the doc I say, the way that Britney Spears is navigating her journey with the conservatorship is inspiring... I didn’t say she told me that it is my opinion. I do say the word “machismo” as being the general personality of her father. The man that pays #cassiepetrey to write fake captions when Team Con is panicking. Keep calling me a liar, everyone has common sense.. Britney made a sandwich on camera,why not for this... if she had a problem with me or a doc then why does Cassie Keep only presenting their desperation and panic in false captions. Poor Cassie caught in the middle while they all are supported by Britney Spears cash. I do very well under pressure, I have a great coach...Britney Spears sang over that track of ExAholic to prove one thing. I repost it and immediately a patios follows on the @britneyspears account calling me a liar and this time by name. Desperate people do desperate things because they are terrified about June 23rd at 1:30 p.m. the more they do the more obvious it is of how desperate they are to control Britney Spears. By the way where is my cease and desist? ⁉️ the world is watching as the Spiral to defeat. 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🤓 and how stupid.. a “miniature” gold fish pond 😂🤣😆😝 she lives in a mansion you dumb *** 😂☠️💀

Billy made another post:

 


Dear Cassie, Mr. Spears and Crowd Surf for the Shout Out on the Official Britney Spears Brand Account. I am both Flattered and Grateful for the mention by name to all of That accounts 29.6 Million Followers to see. Your obvious desperation along with the caption full of your lies... are just another Receipt for me.. Giving me the Recognition by name, only gives me a bigger Platform to come for all of you. Now as the thousands of comments that will be made, calling into question this, again big mistake you’ve made... it will be interesting to see the comments get deleted which is what Cassie does best. It is obvious the gloves are off, I am ready.. are you? ❤️🖕🤓🌹💃🧩☠️

Link to post
Share on other sites

That looks like a 2 year old video.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Negev

Definitely not britney writing this. I hope she'll be able to tell her story one day

Link to post
Share on other sites
BlueBird
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

Billy made another post:

 


Dear Cassie, Mr. Spears and Crowd Surf for the Shout Out on the Official Britney Spears Brand Account. I am both Flattered and Grateful for the mention by name to all of That accounts 29.6 Million Followers to see. Your obvious desperation along with the caption full of your lies... are just another Receipt for me.. Giving me the Recognition by name, only gives me a bigger Platform to come for all of you. Now as the thousands of comments that will be made, calling into question this, again big mistake you’ve made... it will be interesting to see the comments get deleted which is what Cassie does best. It is obvious the gloves are off, I am ready.. are you? ❤️🖕🤓🌹💃🧩☠️

nnnn now this caption is really sending me:deadbanana4:

 

not him and Cassie fighting for who's the biggest liar:deadbanana4:

 

 

20 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

Truly these are my thoughts and it’s so beyond terrifying. 

Right. in a way makes me want it to be her writing this but hopefully she still wants to end the cship, just doesn't want the immense media attention. Otherwise their plan might be more sinister than we imagine...

Edited by BlueBird
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

Billy made another post:

 


Dear Cassie, Mr. Spears and Crowd Surf for the Shout Out on the Official Britney Spears Brand Account. I am both Flattered and Grateful for the mention by name to all of That accounts 29.6 Million Followers to see. Your obvious desperation along with the caption full of your lies... are just another Receipt for me.. Giving me the Recognition by name, only gives me a bigger Platform to come for all of you. Now as the thousands of comments that will be made, calling into question this, again big mistake you’ve made... it will be interesting to see the comments get deleted which is what Cassie does best. It is obvious the gloves are off, I am ready.. are you? ❤️🖕🤓🌹💃🧩☠️

He could sue them for libel or defamation

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...