Britney allegedly sad and disgusted about documentary

• #FreeBritney Activist
ConceptD
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, nathanspears said:

I'm so confused. These captions are like nothing bad has happened but we KNOW for sure from court documents that she's scared of her dad, wants him removed and is not working until he's gone...

This whole thing would have been cleared up if she was allowed to just speak up on her own and say these things but it's been years now and nothing...

The caption dragging Billy B though :skull:

These captions aren’t for us, they’re designed so that media outlets can quote them and the gp sees the headline and moves on. They didn’t give a **** when this was just a fan movement. 

Edited by ConceptD
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ConceptD

• BlueBird

• Jeremiah

• Proseductice

Gui Blackout

I'm sorry but the emojis are absolutely sending me 

Sweet Sexy Savage
Posted (edited)

allegedly :)

Edited by Sweet Sexy Savage
  • #FreeBritney Activist
ConceptD
1 minute ago, Rico Shameless v2 said:

When she spoke up during the mental facility situation, the video was allegedly “very old” or she was forced. It does not matter. As long as fans sensationalize every detail or rumor or accusation, the main issue will forever be clouded.

I know I’ve bumped heads with a select few about the conspiracy theories but literally the only thing Britney cares about is getting her father out of control and a semblance of her life back. FX and BBC creating dramatic documentaries detailing her head shaving, K-Fed divorce and other traumatic moments for her is not belong to her or what she wants today.

That was because all she said was literally ‘all is well’ and then the caption WENT OFF about how Lou Taylor is an angel and that Sam lutfi pretended the emails sent from her email account were from her when they weren’t when they were clearly written by Britney and Sam lutfi served Lou with a cease and desist. Use your brain. 

popmusicisdead

i mean if that's how she actually feels, it's completely understandable. imagine having, what? 3 now?, documentaries about you in a span of a year :rip:

Insanity

The post is actually hilarious. Whoever wrote that has ADD

Joesuxx

If Britney has posted anywhere about this online, and I wouldn't be surprised if it's there somewhere, it would be under an alias and in the third person. That's how all of her comments about it have been done. 

brainmaniac

It’s not hard to believe. Two things can be true at the same time 

Britney can want a new conservator for her conservatorship instead of her dad, while also being disgusted by all the documentaries exploiting her without her consent or involvement  

mystery
Posted (edited)

I see how she could be supporting the movement (like we know she does from the court documents) but also hate the documentaries. While the #FreeBritney movement at it's core is purely about ending the conservatorship, the whole topic has become a bit diluted with everyone focusing on different things.

Both of these documentaries do explore the conservatorship but they also lack her input and viewpoint, they also go into a part of her life that she probably doesn't want to look back on. It does feel a bit exploitative because at the end of the day it's all happening without her approval and control. Imagine how frustrated you would be if everyone around you was allowed to speak on your situation but you weren't.

People like Billy B are also obviously using this whole mess to gain clout and attention and I don't think this situation is completely black and white like everyone wants it to be, which makes it even more complicated. What we do know is that she wants Jamie out, the conservatorship to end or change in some way and that she wants to speak for herself.

We'll see what she says in court and then we will know for sure what she wants and how she wants it.

Edited by mystery
UnusualBoy

I doubt she wrote that but there's so truth in some of those lines, media is milking this and not precisely to help Britney...

disney+

the obese social media manager is too shameless for me. run-on sentences and emojis for weeks, yet nothing vocal from brit. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
ConceptD

I don’t disagree that she probably wouldn’t like the documentaries very much, however it is so so naive to think that in the midst of what is very clearly a battle over her conservatorship that she would be allowed free reign over her social media where she can reach millions of fans instantly. Not to mention the fact that Jamie has in court documents mentioned that part of his role as her conservator is to make sure she’s portrayed a certain way on her accounts in order to maintain her brand. Conservatees aren’t allowed phones. 

Rico Shameless v2
7 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

That was because all she said was literally ‘all is well’ and then the caption WENT OFF about how Lou Taylor is an angel and that Sam lutfi pretended the emails sent from her email account were from her when they weren’t when they were clearly written by Britney and Sam lutfi served Lou with a cease and desist. Use your brain. 

I’m using your brain, it’s just wired a little different than yours.

I’m here to talk about Britney not caring for these documentaries profiting off of her. And how when we ignore her instead to believe an AK47 is aimed at her is not helpful. All this Sam Lufti, emails, blah blah blah you’re talking is not productive to Britney’s mission. Thank you.

mystery
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

I don’t disagree that she probably wouldn’t like the documentaries very much, however it is so so naive to think that in the midst of what is very clearly a battle over her conservatorship that she would be allowed free reign over her social media where she can reach millions of fans instantly. Not to mention the fact that Jamie has in court documents mentioned that part of his role as her conservator is to make sure she’s portrayed a certain way on her accounts in order to maintain her brand. Conservatees aren’t allowed phones. 

Yeah, it's very weird how her posts are supposedly from her but also never fully address the topic and say exactly what she wants. Is it possible that these are her thoughts? Yes but at the same time I still think the only thing we can trust for sure is what she says in court when the time comes.

Edited by mystery
  • #FreeBritney Activist
ConceptD
1 minute ago, Rico Shameless v2 said:

I’m using your brain, it’s just wired a little different than yours.

I’m here to talk about Britney not caring for these documentaries profiting off of her. And how when we ignore her instead to believe an AK47 is aimed at her is not helpful. All this Sam Lufti, emails, blah blah blah you’re talking is not productive to Britney’s mission. Thank you.

Who mentioned ak47s? If Britney did a video where she outright stated these things then all of the fans would back the **** off. The fact that she hasn’t means they cannot make her do that which speaks volumes to how she really feels. 

worldwide angel

multiple things can be true

britney can not like how the girls treated her in 2007 and the subsequent, contemporary conversations about it but  the IG caption and her instagram in general are very, very questionable

Selena’s Bad Liar

I thought she didn't have phone access? Hopefully this wasn't really her

I understand not wanting dark times being brought back up, but this is a way of gaining more support which will ultimately give her freedom. it's helping the movement and that's all I care about:michael:

Rico Shameless v2
3 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

Britney probably does still have approvals for posting but that doesn’t mean these aren’t her feelings. That is the point. We’re all very aware of her constraints but to go as far as to shoot down everything is just ridiculous. The woman doesn’t want her Diane Sawyer interview from 2003 blasted all over the nation while she’s fighting her father.

Jay L

I wish she would go on video and clear this up. Everything with her is so bizarre and secretive so I don't know what to believe

dirrtydiana

Technically she isn’t lying. Billy b doesn’t know whoever posts on her insta

Revolution

These videos of her spinning around are creepy tbh.

BlueBird
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, disney+ said:

the obese social media manager is too shameless for me. run-on sentences and emojis for weeks, yet nothing vocal from brit. 

Yeah I do think this was Cassie. Her mammoth ass gets on my nerves with her fake female empowerment bs:dies:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNBKkMfhoir/

Edited by BlueBird