Britney allegedly sad and disgusted about documentary

Ger-55
Posted (edited)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CObQJasgGew/

Geez !!!!

2021 is definitely way better than 2020 but I never knew it was gonna be like THIS 😳😳😳 !!!! So many documentaries about me this year with other people's takes on my life ... what can I say … I’m deeply flattered !!!! These documentaries are so hypocritical … they criticize the media and then do the same thing 🤔🤔🤔????? Damn … I don’t know y’all but I’m thrilled to remind you all that although I've had some pretty tough times in my life ... I've had waaaayyyy more amazing times in my life and unfortunately my friends … I think the world is more interested in the negative 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ !!!! I mean … isn't this supposed to be a business and society about THE FUTURE 🤧🤧🤧 ???? Why highlight the most negative and traumatizing times in my life from forever ago ???? I mean DAMN … on a lighter note … this is a video of me dancing 💃💃💃 !!!! I have so many trips I'm looking forward to taking this summer and I can't wait to dance in different studios 👯‍♀️👯‍♀️👯‍♀️ !!!! I'm hoping to get a miniature koi pond in my backyard as well 🐠🐠🐠 !!!! I know I'm weird but hey … it's the little things you know ... and I'm so grateful for my beautiful backyard !!!! @betterhomesandgardens should put me on their cover ... I'm no @MarthaStewart that's for sure … but I will tell you I have the finest garden here in LA 🌺🌺🌺🌸🌸🌸🌼🌼🌼 !!!! I hope you're all living your best lives and **** or as @parishilton would say SLIVING!!! ... I know I am 💋💋💋!!!! PSSSS I don’t actually talk to Billy B AT ALL so I’m honestly very confused 😂😂😂 !!! This is my Instagram !!!! PSSSSS no paparazzi guy … I didn’t want you and your crew following me around !!!!

Wow, this caption really got me surprised. Who ever is running that account must feel very concerned after the doccumentary, it truly affected Britney either way.

Edited by Ger-55
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ConceptD

• BlueBird

• Jeremiah

• Mariano

X~MoviePoP

I need a video of her saying this stuff. I dont believe she wrote this.

BlueBird

Oh. My. ****ing. God.

not the media skull drag. not the billy b expose:rip:

Scalped. Deceased. Wig in Jupiter:rip:

SamanthaJadeFr

Put her on camera and let her speak and see if that's really her word. Not that hard team Con.

Proseductice

Britney definitely didn’t write this. The random shout out to Paris, Martha Stewart and the Better Homes and Gardens instagram page with accurate ‘@‘ tags throws it off. Two entirely different tones to the post. :rip:

We’ll find out when Britney addresses the courts next month, but everything she’s said in person opposes everything that’s posted on her instagram in these rants. Frustrating. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
Trash

I hate the use of emojis

schnetzka

Even if she spoke to a camera, people would just say she's reading from a script. I hope she gets her story out there somehow but this post does not seem like it's from her. At all.

Robyn.

No, Britney wouldn't talk like this. Anyone who's watched interviews from her, this really doesn't sound like her AT ALL :deadbanana4:

It just sounds over the top on purpose

Joemo

Either way, poor Britney. I love her so much I just hope she’s okay :cries:

BlueBird

Now perched more than ever for when she speaks to the court next month. There’s a nice chance it’ll be public (we’ll find out soon) and we’ll be able to listen to it on Zoom:duca:

2021 live vocals:duca:

• #FreeBritney Activist
ConceptD

Okay but if this was really her it would be in a video. Britney wrote letters to us for years and has even wrote them fairly recently and this is not the way she talks at all. Not to mention how the newest documentary didn’t even delve into her past but instead into the corrupt conservatorship which coincidentally runs her Instagram account. 

This is at a point now where it’s really becoming alarming that they’re taking it this far. Ofc the GP will eat this up though and it’s the next weeks worth of headlines, overshadowing her speaking out in court and the bbc doc. Well played Cassie. 

Outlaws

Too many emojis, ???????, !!!!!! and stuff. It looks like a 16 yo. was trying to write it on behalf of someone else.

Richie.Valdez

Well Britney should speak up on camera... in the meantime whoever is running the Instagram (even if it’s Britney herself) should just hush... speak up on camera and end the madness.

However I doubt it really is Britney who wrote that... Britney is grateful (I think) the world is finally standing up for her and pointing fingers about the fraudulent conservatorship 

suburbannature

Her fans’ conspiracy theories only make her situation worse. Even if she doesn’t believe what she’s saying in this post - she probably wants people to settle down.

Underclass King

She obviously didn’t write this caption. 

Rico Shameless v2
Posted (edited)

Even if she records a video saying this y’all will say someone forced her or “she’s looking weird like somebody’s off camera” lol. It will never end.

It is not that hard to believe Britney is uncomfortable with these documentaries combing over things in her life she would rather move on from. Like this caption isn’t an alarming opinion from the person being analyzed. Especially since she’s not involved. Imagine how disgusted she actually probably feels that Perez Hilton is speaking for her?

Even though we see it as getting the information to the public, and that’s beneficial to an extent, it is still an exploitative situation because these people making the docs are not and cannot do anything to help Britney. But they can get views and paychecks, so.

Edited by Rico Shameless v2
James_Dean

If she truly felt that way, then she should have no problem saying it on camera :michael:

americanshameless
Posted (edited)

I was expecting way worse. I wouldn't actually be surprised if Britney was indeed sick of people bringing up 2007 and alladat.

That seems plausible. 

But with no access to her phone, internet and the media, she somehow managed to peep a documentary from the other side of the planet? :rip: 

Edited by americanshameless
  • #FreeBritney Activist
ConceptD
1 minute ago, Robyn. said:

No, Britney wouldn't talk like this. Anyone who's watched interviews from her, this really doesn't sound like her AT ALL :deadbanana4:

It just sounds over the top on purpose

What 💕👾👾🤡🤡🤡🤡👅👅👅👅👅🫁🫁🫁🧠🧠🧠💋💋💋 do 👅👅👅👅🤖🤖🤖👄👄👄👄💄💄💄💄 you mean 🧚🏾🧞🧞‍♀️🧜🏼🧖🏼‍♀️💃🏼👯‍♀️👯 this is how everyone talks 🐽🐽🐽🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺

nathanspears

I'm so confused. These captions are like nothing bad has happened but we KNOW for sure from court documents that she's scared of her dad, wants him removed and is not working until he's gone...

This whole thing would have been cleared up if she was allowed to just speak up on her own and say these things but it's been years now and nothing...

The caption dragging Billy B though :skull:

BlueBird

Update: Oop. Liar Billy B has gone private on Instagram:fan:

I done told y’all. When he tried posting a song that had been leaked for 3 years and a picture that Britney herself posted 5 years ago claiming she sent them to him I knew wassup:bibliahh:

Crashed

I still don't think she writes these captions but good that Cassie dragged Billy B :giraffe:

• #FreeBritney Activist
ConceptD
1 minute ago, Rico Shameless v2 said:

Even if she records a video saying this y’all will say someone forced her or “she’s looking weird like somebody’s off camera” lol. It will never end.

It is not that hard to believe Britney is uncomfortable with these documentaries combing over things in her life she would rather move on from. Like this caption isn’t an alarming opinion from the person being analyzed. Especially since she’s not involved. Imagine how disgusted she actually probably feels that Perez Hilton is speaking for her?

Even though we see it as getting the information to the public, and that’s beneficial to an extent, it is still an exploitative situation because these people making the docs are not and cannot do anything to help Britney. But they can get views and paychecks, so.

The same people that commissioned that caption hired Perez Hilton to open her tour. 

Rico Shameless v2
1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

Her fans’ conspiracy theories only make her situation worse. Even if she doesn’t believe what she’s saying in this post - she probably wants people to settle down.

When she spoke up during the mental facility situation, the video was allegedly “very old” or she was forced. It does not matter. As long as fans sensationalize every detail or rumor or accusation, the main issue will forever be clouded.

I know I’ve bumped heads with a select few about the conspiracy theories but literally the only thing Britney cares about is getting her father out of control and a semblance of her life back. FX and BBC creating dramatic documentaries detailing her head shaving, K-Fed divorce and other traumatic moments for her is not belong to her or what she wants today.