Hotter: Peak Justin Bieber vs Harry Styles?

Who is hotter?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one

• Justin Bieber
    • Harry Styles

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• More Than A Melody

• IStanHard

• James_Dean

• Madam X

Sadie Saxton

Justin during his peak, but Harry’s kept it together better overall

unclefloprry

Who th f finds attractive Harry Styles :bibliahh: 

He has nice body but his face... :deadbanana2:

More Than A Melody
On 5/4/2021 at 1:54 AM, IStanHard said:

the MELT :rip: 

people think peak Bieber is hotter, get OVER it.

White gays on ATRL* not “people” and you could put a piece of broccoli next to Harry and white gays on ATRL would say it’s hotter than him. They don’t like him. Literally nobody cares. Go outside.

mxoonlight

JB was still hot until he got the full torso piece

IStanHard
3 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

White gays on ATRL* not “people” and you could put a piece of broccoli next to Harry and white gays on ATRL would say it’s hotter than him. They don’t like him. Literally nobody cares. Go outside.

ATRL literally prefers Harry to Bieber as a person. Everyone just knows peak Bieber is hotter. Keep crying.

More Than A Melody
3 hours ago, IStanHard said:

ATRL literally prefers Harry to Bieber as a person. Everyone just knows peak Bieber is hotter. Keep crying.

ATRL does not prefer anyone to Harry as a person. There has not been one thread where Harry is the subject that hasn’t had mostly negative comments about his looks and him as a person. But ATRL says “slay me daddy” in every Armie Hammer thread....That’s your source of comfort for believing that the person you spend so much time supporting is worthwhile. I feel bad for you.

If you actually WENT OUTSIDE you’d see people thirsting over Harry Styles all over the world.

IStanHard
3 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

ATRL does not prefer anyone to Harry as a person. There has not been one thread where Harry is the subject that hasn’t had mostly negative comments about his looks and him as a person. But ATRL says “slay me daddy” in every Armie Hammer thread....That’s your source of comfort for believing that the person you spend so much time supporting is worthwhile. I feel bad for you.

If you actually WENT OUTSIDE you’d see people thirsting over Harry Styles all over the world.

Stop lying. Justin is hated here. Compare the Fine Line album thread to Justice. People just think he’s hotter, get tf over it. I’ve never seen anyone outside of Twitter thirst over Harry. 

More Than A Melody
1 minute ago, IStanHard said:

Stop lying. Justin is hated here. Compare the Fine Line album thread to Justice. People just think he’s hotter, get tf over it. I’ve never seen anyone outside of Twitter thirst over Harry. 

Because you don’t go outside... it’s literally all over the internet, articles, comments in them, Instagram is a giant Harry Styles thirst hole, Tik Tok has about 5 billion videos thirsting over him (people of all ages, genders, colors, and sexualities). Celebrities thirst over him openly in interviews. Every person I meet IRL who finds out I like Harry says he’s “so hot it’s unfair”... maybe expand your horizons a little bit. Or not. I genuinely don’t care.

The Fine Line thread is filled with the handful of stans he has here. The rest of ATRL doesn’t like him so they don’t go on it. I haven’t checked in a while but I’m willing to bet it has very few pages in comparison... Bieber is funny to troll by haters. But he has a lot more supporters here, and white gays have horrible taste in men, so it’s to be expected that they’ll prefer Bieber. I can’t explain this AGAIN. A thread on ATRL is not the receipt you thought it was :sorry:

I hope you soon find some other quality you like on Bieber aside from his looks and sales six years ago. Your life as a stan sounds rough.

IStanHard
12 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

Because you don’t go outside... it’s literally all over the internet, articles, comments in them, Instagram is a giant Harry Styles thirst hole, Tik Tok has about 5 billion videos thirsting over him (people of all ages, genders, colors, and sexualities). Celebrities thirst over him openly in interviews. Every person I meet IRL who finds out I like Harry says he’s “so hot it’s unfair”... maybe expand your horizons a little bit. Or not. I genuinely don’t care.

The Fine Line thread is filled with the handful of stans he has here. The rest of ATRL doesn’t like him so they don’t go on it. I haven’t checked in a while but I’m willing to bet it has very few pages in comparison... Bieber is funny to troll by haters. But he has a lot more supporters here, and white gays have horrible taste in men, so it’s to be expected that they’ll prefer Bieber. I can’t explain this AGAIN. A thread on ATRL is not the receipt you thought it was :sorry:

I hope you soon find some other quality you like on Bieber aside from his looks and sales six years ago. Your life as a stan sounds rough.

omg the literal delusion :rip:

yes we know directioner twitter and corny ass buzzfeed says harry styles is hot. the real world doesn’t. this thread is just one example of the opinions of unbiased people.

More Than A Melody
6 minutes ago, IStanHard said:

omg the literal delusion :rip:

yes we know directioner twitter and corny ass buzzfeed says harry styles is hot. the real world doesn’t. this thread is just one example of the opinions of unbiased people.

Circles we’re going in circles. I didn’t name either of those things and this thread proves nothing. From now on I’ll just copy and paste this reply to the nonsense you say. Have fun. You wanna have the last word so bad...

IStanHard
16 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

Circles we’re going in circles. I didn’t name either of those things and this thread proves nothing. From now on I’ll just copy and paste this reply to the nonsense you say. Have fun. You wanna have the last word so bad...

Yeah and I’m supposed to believe a Harry Styles stan saying that everyone he talks to thirsts over his fave...embarrassing fanfiction.

IDC, Justin hotter, everyone agrees. If you copy paste nonsense as a reply, I will too.

More Than A Melody
Just now, IStanHard said:

Yeah and I’m supposed to believe a Harry Styles stan saying that everyone he talks to thirsts over his fave...embarrassing fanfiction.

IDC, Justin hotter, everyone agrees. If you copy paste nonsense as a reply, I will too.

Bestie, your proof is a thread on a closed music forum filled with white gays that thirst over literal murderers, but okay! This thread, (in which several people said they preferred Harry, even though the forum as a whole despises him), is irrefutable proof that Justin Bieber was considered hotter than Harry Styles six years ago (and even then, 99% of them agree that it’s the other way around now). Sign, sealed, delivered. You win!

You can now quote this message, act like you agree and what I said isn’t sarcasm, and have the last word. I’m gonna go enjoy my weekend, having a life outside :heart:

Bacardo Royale

Bieber. I was never that into Harry 

Pans Labyrinth

That’s not even peak Harry. His 1D days outpeaked JB with ease 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8GMdAI_op5oJNzpZ6CtPimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ52oaRbIy_pmeEKKwgujKimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrc2-dia_Q9XRGiDSYog-images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLAd_IOV_ah1d0iaFjift

IStanHard
25 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

Bestie, your proof is a thread on a closed music forum filled with white gays that thirst over literal murderers, but okay! This thread, (in which several people said they preferred Harry, even though the forum as a whole despises him), is irrefutable proof that Justin Bieber was considered hotter than Harry Styles six years ago (and even then, 99% of them agree that it’s the other way around now). Sign, sealed, delivered. You win!

You can now quote this message, act like you agree and what I said isn’t sarcasm, and have the last word. I’m gonna go enjoy my weekend, having a life outside :heart:

Peak Justin hotter than Harry, keep crying. :heart:

• 2 weeks later...
private radio
1 minute ago, Madam X said:

Justin easily 

80c23879fed363a8239a7f1adddf6e12.jpg

wait isn't this recent?

i want his hole :jonny5:

Just now, private radio said:

wait isn't this recent?

i want his hole :jonny5:

No I don’t think so, looks older. He looks so hot though. :jonny: