Hotter: Peak Justin Bieber vs Harry Styles?

Who is hotter?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one

• Justin Bieber
    • Harry Styles

Billionaire

Justin easily. 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• More Than A Melody

• IStanHard

• James_Dean

• Madam X

MonsterNavy
Posted (edited)

Bieber was never hot lol he looks like a foot & the stench 

Harry >>

Edited by MonsterNavy
More Than A Melody
1 hour ago, IStanHard said:

same but @More Than A Melody told me Harry is objectively more attractive than peak Justin so I wanted to know what ATRL thought!

What are you trying to prove? I’m dying. ATRL DESPISES Harry. 99% of users have never said one nice thing about him. I literally said it in the other thread. Also, this forum is filled with white gays, and Harry is 0% attractive to white gays while Justin has always had a white gay following.

You’re so pressed to be making this thread. GO OUTSIDE.

IStanHard
1 minute ago, More Than A Melody said:

What are you trying to prove? I’m dying. ATRL DESPISES Harry. 99% of users have never said one nice thing about him. I literally said it in the other thread. Also, this forum is filled with white gays, and Harry is 0% attractive to white gays while Justin has always had a white gay following.

You’re so pressed to be making this thread. GO OUTSIDE.

I promise you POC find peak Justin more attractive too :rip:

Anyway...

bankroll

Justin obviously. 

Harry is cute. Never found him hot.

More Than A Melody
10 minutes ago, IStanHard said:

I promise you POC find peak Justin more attractive too :rip:

Anyway...

POC are a little busy being annoyed at him being a culture vulture to care what he looks like, which, I’ll remind you, is currently like this

E0efrDNXsAAZgrE?format=jpg&name=small

Meanwhile:

E0evjS4WEAEH2KO?format=jpg&name=900x900

God bless your soul. I hope this thread helps with your self soothing, that you’re wasting your life stanning a man that would LITERALLY rather spit on you and yell at you than give you a hug, who can barely sing live, who has no made a true artistic contribution in his 12 years of career, and who has shown to be a trashcan of a person, who currently looks like Cynthia from Rugrats....

Oh but a bunch of white gays on ATRL found him hot 6 years ago. CONGRATS!

IStanHard
1 minute ago, More Than A Melody said:

POC are a little busy being annoyed at him being a culture vulture to care what he looks like, which, I’ll remind you, is currently like this

E0efrDNXsAAZgrE?format=jpg&name=small

Meanwhile:

E0evjS4WEAEH2KO?format=jpg&name=900x900

God bless your soul. I hope this thread helps with your self soothing, that you’re wasting your life stanning a man that would LITERALLY rather spit on you and yell at you than give you a hug, who can barely sing live, who has no made a true artistic contribution in his 12 years of career, and who has shown to be a trashcan of a person, who currently looks like Cynthia from Rugrats....

Oh but a bunch of white gays on ATRL found him hot 6 years ago. CONGRATS!

the off topic meltdown :rip: 

sorry that people finding Purpose era Justin much more attractive than any Harry era hurts you so much :heart:

Badgalbritbrit

Harry is cute but peak Justin is ........ :wanda:

TaggedGalaxy

Justin during the Purpose era, Harry now

James_Dean

I wonder if the results would be different if the poll was public :mandown:

More Than A Melody
3 minutes ago, IStanHard said:

the off topic meltdown :rip: 

sorry that people finding Purpose era Justin much more attractive than any Harry era hurts you so much :heart:

It doesn’t at all. I said ATRL hated Harry hours ago in a different thread where you got annihilated with arguments so you had to run and make a thread to make yourself feel better. ATRL doesn’t like Harry and water is wet. You discovered literally nothing and this doesn’t change the fact that

1. Bieber looks like hot garbage NOW

2. He’s openly disliked by most of the GP, which was my original point

I’m bored now. You’re boring. I hope things get better 

More Than A Melody
5 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

I wonder if the results would be different if the poll was public :mandown:

Harry would win by a landslide. ATRL hated Harry since its inception. The only reason I registered was to bring a little representation because he had literally zero actual fans of him here (just some users like you who kinda liked him)

IStanHard
3 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

It doesn’t at all. I said ATRL hated Harry hours ago in a different thread where you got annihilated with arguments so you had to run and make a thread to make yourself feel better. ATRL doesn’t like Harry and water is wet. You discovered literally nothing and this doesn’t change the fact that

1. Bieber looks like hot garbage NOW

2. He’s openly disliked by most of the GP, which was my original point

I’m bored now. You’re boring. I hope things get better 

You didn’t annihilate anything, keep dreaming. I promise you ATRL hates Bieber way more than Harry, what are you even talking about?

Keep fuming that people think peak Bieber >>> peak Harry and stop quoting me with your off topic nonsense.

Wildcat

They both look like teenagers which is a huge turn off but at least Harry behaves like a true gentleman, so he gets my vote. No offense but you must really hate yourself to find someone as vile and problematic as Bieber attractive.

theintriguingone

I like both but Harry has always been better looking than Justin. Like it’s not even close for me but then again i’ve never really found Justin that attractive if i’m honest. Also you kind of set Harry up with that photo in the OP - his peak in looks was Dunkirk/HS1/LoT era Harry but he’s still hot.

biblicalmonster

JB and has always looked much better than Harry

• #FreeBritney Activist

Justin by far.

More Than A Melody
2 hours ago, IStanHard said:

You didn’t annihilate anything, keep dreaming. I promise you ATRL hates Bieber way more than Harry, what are you even talking about?

Keep fuming that people think peak Bieber >>> peak Harry and stop quoting me with your off topic nonsense.

You’re the one who literally went on an off topic nonsense tangent by comparing peak era attractiveness when I never brought that up at all lmao. All I said (and I stand by it) is that the GP likes Harry and doesn’t like JB. Never mentioned physical appearance. YOU mentioned physical appearance, talked about Calvin Klein and how Harry would never be offered it, even though we know he has... so I corrected you. This thread has literally NOTHING to do with what we were discussing before. You just needed reassurance that people found JB hot because that’s literally all you have.

You know he’s considered a douche by the GP, you know his music is trash, you know he contributes nothing to his art (hence why you have consistently not responded to those arguments the multiple times I brought them up). So you focus on his looks (and his “peak era” looks, because you don’t even have that in the present), and his peak sales, which I told you I did not give two flying f*cks about. I’m happy that Harry is successful (and the only album he had in direct competition to JB, Fine Line/Changes, was infinitely more successful), but it’s not the reason I stan him. I never expected any of this. It’s a nice bonus and he deserves it but i much rather have him flop to oblivion than being an empty artistic vessel douche bag.

ATRL is white gays and white gays have always found JB attractive. Don’t play dumb. The thing is that white gays do not make even close to the majority of the GP. The majority of the GP finds Harry extremely attractive. You literally had someone who stans both imply that the results would be very different if this poll was open to the public.

Are you done dragging this argument on? It’s pointless. Keep stanning a mediocre douche bag, be happy that he was hot 6 years ago according to white gays and that he sold a lot of albums. I’m happy too. You don’t care what I think and I don’t care what you think, so let’s leave it here.

style17
6 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

You’re the one who literally went on an off topic nonsense tangent by comparing peak era attractiveness when I never brought that up at all lmao. All I said (and I stand by it) is that the GP likes Harry and doesn’t like JB. Never mentioned physical appearance. YOU mentioned physical appearance, talked about Calvin Klein and how Harry would never be offered it, even though we know he has... so I corrected you. This thread has literally NOTHING to do with what we were discussing before. You just needed reassurance that people found JB hot because that’s literally all you have.

You know he’s considered a douche by the GP, you know his music is trash, you know he contributes nothing to his art (hence why you have consistently not responded to those arguments the multiple times I brought them up). So you focus on his looks (and his “peak era” looks, because you don’t even have that in the present), and his peak sales, which I told you I did not give two flying f*cks about. I’m happy that Harry is successful (and the only album he had in direct competition to JB, Fine Line/Changes, was infinitely more successful), but it’s not the reason I stan him. I never expected any of this. It’s a nice bonus and he deserves it but i much rather have him flop to oblivion than being an empty artistic vessel douche bag.

ATRL is white gays and white gays have always found JB attractive. Don’t play dumb. The thing is that white gays do not make even close to the majority of the GP. The majority of the GP finds Harry extremely attractive. You literally had someone who stans both imply that the results would be very different if this poll was open to the public.

Are you done dragging this argument on? It’s pointless. Keep stanning a mediocre douche bag, be happy that he was hot 6 years ago according to white gays and that he sold a lot of albums. I’m happy too. You don’t care what I think and I don’t care what you think, so let’s leave it here.

the random 4 paragraph essay:rip:

More Than A Melody
Just now, style17 said:

the random 4 paragraph essay:rip:

That you didn’t have to reas because it wasn’t directed at you. It’s an ongoing discussion with the OP who literally made this thread because of an argument in another thread. This is a forum. Where people write arguments. If you don’t wanna read words I suggest maybe change spaces. I hear Nickelodeon’s website has cute colorful games.

IStanHard
4 hours ago, More Than A Melody said:

the MELT :rip: 

people think peak Bieber is hotter, get OVER it.

CandyCoatedClouds
8 hours ago, James_Dean said:

I want them both to dp me 

PUdogi7.gif

I- :rip:

Who made this :deadbanana4: