Lady Gaga x Fornite collab got cancelled

IAMDOM
6 hours ago, Gesamtkunstwerk said:

I agree it would have been great promo, but I think the Fortnite player base has more cross over with Travis Scotts fans and he was the first one to do it. I don't think Gaga would have had the same impact, especially because there was planned several celebrity collabs.

Of course not but can you think of a better platform to have had Gaga on? The purpose of promo is to get your stuff out to ppl who wouldn’t know you had music out, and millions of teenage kids is the perfect place

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IAMDOM

• UnusualBoy

• Mystic Boy

• Sugar-Rush

Top Posters In This Topic

TheCheshireCat
20 hours ago, Badger said:

Good. Fortnite was a 2018 fad

90,000,000 monthly players in 2020 and 2.5 Billion in revenue according to these legal documents :coffee2:

HausofNick

lol @ the delusional ones in here pretending like fortnite is a fad

when it still grosses billions of dollars and their events consistently have larger and larger numbers (event in december had 15+ million players) i would say the game is doing just fine

OT: This is all that I wanted from chromatica when i knew most of the promo was done with because of covid. This would've been an incredible form of promo for her and the album. I hope it can happen one day...

Sugar-Rush

Probably a good thing; I can't imagine that Fortnite players would've been the right demographic for a Chromatica promo tie-in. 

G.U.Y_Del_Rey

It would've been cool, but I can't get mad given the circumstances behind the cancellation.

skankle

I guess Fortnite saw what happened to Farmville :michael:

Dula Peep

the travis Scott one was so cool, Gaga's would've been a collapse  :jonny5: :'(

Enoch
On 5/4/2021 at 10:39 AM, TheCheshireCat said:

90,000,000 monthly players in 2020 and 2.5 Billion in revenue according to these legal documents :coffee2:

theyll call anything a fad nowadays

Karla Cabello
On 5/4/2021 at 3:23 PM, skankle said:

I guess Fortnite saw what happened to Farmville :michael:

:bibliahh: