• IAMDOM

• UnusualBoy

• Mystic Boy

• Sugar-Rush

Top Posters In This Topic

Mrguilbeaux
1 hour ago, UnusualBoy said:

She probably thought the OREOs thing was a better idea :toofunny3:

Lol at you thinking they werent BOTH going to happen instead of just one getting canceled

Mikeymoonshine

I don't play this trash game and wouldn't get it just for this so good. :gaycat5:

UnusualBoy
1 minute ago, Mrguilbeaux said:

Lol at you thinking they werent BOTH going to happen instead of just one getting canceled

This is Gaga we're talking about, she really has made CHOICES during her career so why rule it out :michael: 

Illuminati

People in here trying to be shady about it as if the same deal didn't include J Balvin and Ariana Grande who are also cancelled

Arxane
1 hour ago, SashaDevachelli said:

I’m glad this didn’t happen, Fortnite is so overrated:jonny5:

What a bizarre form of promo though, most people who play Fortnite don’t listen to music like chromatica:swan:

That didn't stop her from promoting Born This Way in FarmVille before. :gaygacat3:

gatito
1 hour ago, Mariano said:

Ariana Grande concert was also cancelled, the clowns embarrassing themselves once again :skull: 

thanks Gaga

Snoopy
Posted (edited)

Thank goodness for that. Though the skins look cool.

Edited by Snoopy
IAMDOM

I squeezed my phone so hard reading this I’m surprised it didn’t crack :( I wanted this to happen so bad the very first day I heard about it because this was my favorite game everrrrr :cries: not just for the huge promo but the experience would have been a moment. Travis’ event has over 150 million views on YT and sent all the songs he performed up the charts. Y’all sound silly saying she shouldn’t have done it

Mystic Boy
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, IAMDOM said:

I squeezed my phone so hard reading this I’m surprised it didn’t crack :( I wanted this to happen so bad the very first day I heard about it because this was my favorite game everrrrr :cries: not just for the huge promo but the experience would have been a moment. Travis’ event has over 150 million views on YT and sent all the songs he performed up the charts. Y’all sound silly saying she shouldn’t have done it

Exactly! Chromatica would ve exceeded the 2.5B mark on Spotify by now :deadbanana:

Edited by Mystic Boy
IAMDOM
13 minutes ago, Mystic Boy said:

Exactly! Chromatica would ve exceeded the 2.5B mark on Spotify by now :deadbanana:

The complete and total delusion I STG

13 hours ago, Liafen said:

WHat on earth are u talking about Fortnite making an investment? :skull: Gags's team would've paid a ton of money to be featured in the game but I guess they decided that it wasn't worth it

Its not only about Gaga. Gaga, Ariana Grande, JBalvin were also supposed to ave their virtual concerts but the whole project got canceled, not juet because of Gaga:rip:

Gesamtkunstwerk
7 hours ago, IAMDOM said:

Travis’ event has over 150 million views on YT and sent all the songs he performed up the charts. Y’all sound silly saying she shouldn’t have done it

I agree it would have been great promo, but I think the Fortnite player base has more cross over with Travis Scotts fans and he was the first one to do it. I don't think Gaga would have had the same impact, especially because there was planned several celebrity collabs.

Mystic Boy
9 minutes ago, Gesamtkunstwerk said:

I agree it would have been great promo, but I think the Fortnite player base has more cross over with Travis Scotts fans and he was the first one to do it. I don't think Gaga would have had the same impact, especially because there was planned several celebrity collabs.

Fortnite has a great Gays and Girls audience , it would've been huge.

Cruel World

Interesting, always wondered of this tweet was just Gaga trolling or if there was something in the works. I don't like Fortnite, that's why I don't really care about this canceled project

• #FreeBritney Activist
easy HME
15 hours ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

Listen here 😠😠😠 you sick 🤢, twisted white demon 👿, when I catch you Miss Lady Gaga 🤬🤬🤬, I swear to god 🙏, I will drag you and I will beat your ass☠️. You stupid white bitch *pants* 😷😷😷. **** you and **** all the white gays 💅 who stan you bitch 🐕. **** you! You ain't deserve **** hoe 😡! I can't even breathe right now😤. I can't eeeven mooove 😖😖. ****ing hag 👵, that's what you are. Never release music 🎵🎶 again! Never! I don't wanna hear 🙉🙉🙉 your ass ever again. Thank god 🙏 I ain't hear your acceptance speech. ****ing Lady Gaga...what is this ****! 😭😭😭 

Omg :deadbanana2:

Why does that look like one of Britney Spears insta captions  :toofunny2:

truthteller
Posted (edited)

so they cancelled a VIRTUAL concert amid a pandemic? :rip: (well at least she can now stay away from the fornite vs apple thing) :gaycat1:

Edited by truthteller
Superbitch

I wonder if they had an issue cuz seems like Ariana and j Balvin also canceled a collab with them.