Logan Paul: "five weeks until I beat Floyd Mayweather"

jakeisphat

tPQ8DgH.png 

:clown:

I can't wait to see Floyd knock his punk ass out. :bibliahh:

Timber

Aren't there weight class rules tho? Floyd weighs 150 lbs and Logan weighs 200. :confused: 

jakeisphat
5 minutes ago, Timber said:

Aren't there weight class rules tho? Floyd weighs 150 lbs and Logan weighs 200. :confused: 

Weight limits are only applied strictly at the amateur level. Once a boxer reaches the professional level, they are permitted to fight above their weight class. And this match is not a standard boxing match. It's an exhibition match, so the structure is different and it doesn't go on the fighter's record since it is purely for entertainment.

ProfessorNinja

Floyd is going to knock the literal piss out of Logan

:rip:

ontherocks

Ugh, he's so hot. He could do me raw :WAP:

Outlaws

I won't lie, his body on that pic, though. But TRASH. I hope he gets knocked out several times if possible.

Crazy Lights

If Mayweather loses, it’s obviously rigged. Why would Mayweather throw away his perfect record on this guy?

I was shocked when I found out he's a pro boxer now. :rip:

IBeMe

Why am I genuinly worried for Floyd :deadbanana4: HE CANNOT tarnish his legendary career by losing to FCKIN LOGAN PAUL :skull: 

Bacardo Royale

I wanna have sex with him before floyd destroys his face

Icarus

It’ll be a boring fight, Floyd will win based on points, and both will go home much richer

truthteller
Posted (edited)

wait... since when he put on all these muscles :rip: i think i might do it with a paper bag :WAP:

nnnn. but let's hope it's 6 weeks until we attend his virtual retirement ceremony then :gaycat1:

Edited by truthteller
Stupid Love

Logan is attractive, but yeah he gives me psychotic young white male possibly rapist or school shooter teas so I think I will pass.

Good luck to him.

GotMyBlueprint

This isn't the same guy that went into the suicide forest in Japan for that Youtube video, is it?

also, good luck with that Mr. Paul :emofish:

legendofthetour
12 hours ago, Jude said:

I was shocked when I found out he's a pro boxer now. :rip:

His record is 0-1, and he lost to a YouTuber lmao

loveisdead9582

Can’t wait to watch him get knocked the **** out. This is one fight I actually want to see. 

UnusualBoy

His body is insane, shame it belongs to such a trash human being.

jakeisphat

Not some of y'all acting like Logan is a threat due to his size. His record is 0-1 with a YouTuber. Floyd's is 50-0 with the best fighters in the world. Muscle doesn't mean anything if you don't know how to fight. :skull:

Floyd's only doing this because he's retired and they're paying him $100,000,000 for just 6 rounds (pro fights are 12).

Armani👑
On 5/4/2021 at 11:00 PM, IBeMe said:

Why am I genuinly worried for Floyd :deadbanana4: HE CANNOT tarnish his legendary career by losing to FCKIN LOGAN PAUL :skull: 

The Black community keep making going back to segregation & slavery jokes if Paul wins:skull:

But it would be embarrassing for the culture lmao