Bigger hitmaker: Miley Cyrus vs Selena Gomez

biblicalmonster

Vote  

210 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the bigger hitmaker?

NightCrawler
3 minutes ago, Sharapov said:

people thinking it aint me isnt solo because kygo produced it? are you ****ing stupid? :rip:

The lack of self-awareness is astounding  :deadbanana2:

You wouldn't take Calvin Harris out of his own songs and credit the featured artists as "solo", would you?

"It Ain't Me" is a song by Norwegian DJ Kygo and American singer Selena Gomez. It was released by Interscope Records, Sony and Ultra on 16 February 2017 as the lead single from Kygo's debut extended play Stargazing (2017)"

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Virtual_Insanity

• AccioMiley

• biblicalmonster

• My Tears Ricochet

MonsterNavy
4 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Miley hits are more organic & iconic

Selena trying with everything Pop, EDM, Latin, KPop etc.  A million droplets :deadbanana2:

Not selena's fault she's versatile (like miley)

tsJGaepxAuo1d9aeAJLaYIi68Jcxlt6nbeeGDbS2

MonsterNavy
Just now, NightCrawler said:

You wouldn't take Calvin Harris out of his own songs and credit the featured artists as "solo", would you?

"It Ain't Me" is a song by Norwegian DJ Kygo and American singer Selena Gomez. It was released by Interscope Records, Sony and Ultra on 16 February 2017 as the lead single from Kygo's debut extended play Stargazing (2017)"

Its 2021 sis. Give it up. They are both Selena and Kygo's song. Its not rocket science. It belongs in Selena's discography. What's not clicking? :rip: 

Post Malone
8 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Selena trying with everything Pop, EDM, Latin, KPop etc.  A million droplets :deadbanana2:

And SMASHING with every one of them iktr

Sharapov
3 minutes ago, NightCrawler said:

imagine if max martin decided to put his name in every song he's produced? well its the SAME. aparently oops i did it again or blank space would be non solo songs :rip:

Post Malone
2 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

Its 2021 sis. Give it up. They are both Selena and Kygo's song. Its not rocket science. It belongs in Selena's discography. What's not clicking? :rip: 

C6TeBy5.gif

MonsterNavy

Miley & Selena legendary queens literally the biggest females (along with Ari) of their generation. We love to see it

• #FreeBritney Activist
abrahamjmr

Not Selena having only collabs. :bibliahh:

Selena’s Bad Liar

Selena and Ariana are 2/18 female artists of all time to chart for 500+ weeks on the hot 100

Wildcat

Miley has at least 3 legitimate pop classics (Party In The U.S.A, The Climb, Wrecking Ball), so her. Selena is the definition of quick lil' singles and none of her songs will stand the test of time.

Selena’s Bad Liar
2 minutes ago, abrahamjmr said:

Not Selena having only collabs. :bibliahh:

And where are your collabs? Her names are on all the writing credits so she'll continue to receive royalties for her smashes till the day she dies :ahh:

Selegend
31 minutes ago, monster_enriquer said:

Selena has more no of hits than Miley. Miley has like what? 6 hits :rip:
Selena is the more consistent hit maker overall . Selena is in a more comfortable position from a commercial aspect and that says a LOT.

!!!!!!! THISSSSS!!!!!!! 

If Selena wasnt a bigger hitmaker WHY would she be a way bigger streaming force??? If she ALSO started on digital sales era.

Selena HAS A LOT OF HITS, and now is a streaming force.

u guys are crazy :lmao:

Pink Ranger

I’ve been running through the jungle I’ve been running with the wolves to get to you a7c5ad506e2e45f0d80b533bfaf00665.gif

to get to You 

(ahhhh)

a7c5ad506e2e45f0d80b533bfaf00665.gif

Pink Ranger

Selena has more hits than Miley 

Miley has more classics than Selena.

so as the thread is bigger hit maker not bigger classics, Miss Gomez takes the win.

a7c5ad506e2e45f0d80b533bfaf00665.gif

Selegend
20 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

Miley has at least 3 legitimate pop classics (Party In The U.S.A, The Climb, Wrecking Ball), so her. Selena is the definition of quick lil' singles and none of her songs will stand the test of time.

Actually Love You Like a Love Song already did since its from 10 years ago and its daily streams are bigger than most of 2011 #1s 

Its way more remembered than the climb that u listed tbh. 

monster_enriquer
52 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

The "solo" hits comments :deadbanana2:

they're all selena songs like it or not :tongue: 

this :dies:
anything to fit their narrative i guess :spin:

• #FreeBritney Activist
abrahamjmr
7 hours ago, Selena’s Bad Liar said:

And where are your collabs? Her names are on all the writing credits so she'll continue to receive royalties for her smashes till the day she dies :ahh:

You want me to what? Cry? How old are you? 10? Only someone as immature would think you could drag anyone for that... As if every person in the world would want to be famous. :ahh: What a Kardashian way of thinking.

Go get some air, Miley's got her classics solo. Se te quiso. 

Dopeamine

Selena is a hitmaker? The only song I've heard is Lose You to Love Me. 

Miley by light years

perfillusion

Selena is a more effortless hitmaker. She had that period when she scored radio hit after radio hit. But Miley's hits are more impactful. Party in the US and Wrecking Ball made more noise and were more culturally relevant than any Selena song.

Blue Ace

Globally, Selena Gomez. She has MUCH better quality than Miley too.

AccioMiley

PITUSA alone washes selena. I mean its DIAMOND for a reason. We cant stop and wrecking ball are almost diamond too. I mean selena has cute little hits but miley has classics and has SMASHED. So her :cm:

moonlitdick
8 hours ago, Billionaire said:

Anyway Miley has the bigger hits, while Selena is more consistent. Really depends on what you think is more important. 

Virtual_Insanity

Definitely Miley. 

And It Ain't me is not in any way solo. It is literally billed as Kygo and Selena Gomez. It is his track from his EP and she is the featured vocalist. 

Virtual_Insanity
9 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

If they're not hits then what do we call them? More than half of those are top 10 hits, multiplatinum records that sold a lot and are extremely recognizable by the public. Not to mention their youtube and especially spotify streams are huge :tongue: 

selena's huge hits doesnt have to hit #1 or top 10 to be called hits. It Aint Me, Wolves, Back to You etc never hit top 10 but has billion streams on spotify alone :tongue: 

This reach :coffee2: