Song Of The Season 4 ? | Winner revealed! (pg. 54)

miguel

On 7/4/2021 at 4:50 AM, Hug said:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-q0g-4Eb8CocLrroMk6FAyry3K0Ic0XJbHfGZTfp3Uo/edit?usp=sharing

My hot girl summer is looking like sad boy summer actually because I'm a judge and therefore do not have to adhere to ANYONE'S rules

Anyway, imgur is broken but it doesn't matter, the song is called 'maybe?...' because I didn't know what else to call it and it's about actually going outside this summer :clownny:

an insomniac’s dream’s spiritual sister :jonny2:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Prisoner

• Rence

• miguel

• Galah

Top Posters In This Topic

I really need to start thinking of concepts :rip: my 'fun' could mean anything :gaygacat7:

maybe it's time to re-unleash season 1 Prisoner and start writing 1000 word songs again

WastefulImpressionableCusimanse-size_res

Okay dad

Okay dad

I'm doing something experimental? I mean it's not really experimental. It's just something not really common i guess

Pray for me

tenor.gif

3 hours ago, Prisoner said:

Pray for me

tenor.gif

Prayer circle to summon season 1 prisoner

:gaygacat3:

I will be submitting, I know where I want to take the song at least but I just need to find time to write it. :celestial3:

45 minutes ago, Gastrodonatella said:

french tips wrapped around a dick

interesting song title!

20 hours ago, Rence said:

Prayer circle to summon season 1 prisoner

:gaygacat3:

I have a concept now :gaygacat6:

3 hours ago, Prisoner said:

I have a concept now :gaygacat6:

SYE! :gaygacat6:

19 hours ago, Rence said:

SYE! :gaygacat6:

Just started working on it, but I have a very clear vision of how I want it to be. I'll finish soon, don't worry :gaygacat6:

I'm done but I want to sleep on it, so I'll be submitting just around the deadline :dancehall3:

7 hours ago, miguel said:

Did mine sent i kind left the page after i hit the button? :chick1:

23 minutes ago, Dessy said:

Did mine sent i kind left the page after i hit the button? :chick1:

Yes :gaycat6:

A6._Into_My_Sea.png

? “Feel the freedom as you flow into me
Further from your surface level sanctuary
Drifting deeper with a dangerous ease
Carried by the current out of clarity’s reach” ?

53 minutes ago, Aurora said:

A6._Into_My_Sea.png

? “Feel the freedom as you flow into me
Further from your surface level sanctuary
Drifting deeper with a dangerous ease
Carried by the current out of clarity’s reach” ?

Now waiT :fish1:

sent a carefree bop

excited and nervous :clownny:

On 7/11/2021 at 12:12 PM, Dessy said:

Now waiT :fish1:

Show us what you got now sis. :fan:

This song is pretty different from the other material I've submitted for this season/era so far. Definitely less... grand? My promotional single era has begun. :celestial5:

afM0VKE.png

Hello Aurorites, and welcome to July! Apologies for the lack of updates to the blog, I was hospitalised after an incident at a 4th of July party which resulted in second degree burns to the lower half of my body after a game of Twister gone wrong... don't ask. Anyway, I'm mostly recovered and back in action and wow, what a month it has already been for Aurora! Her most recent single "Aurenaissance II • Creation" debuted at #1 on the official Song of the Season charts, becoming her first #1 record since 2019's "playing God"! Isn't that just something?

But that's not all we have to celebrate! Fresh off the release of the chart-topping hit, Aurora has released a new promotional single from the upcoming album 'Aurenaissance'—the first in a series if Aurora's previous eras are anything to go by—titled "Into My Sea". The track sees Aurora return to a more radio-ready, pop-friendly style of songwriting with a catchy stuttered chorus and infectious post-chorus hook over a funky baseline. Perfect for Summer 2021, are we right or are we right, Aurorites?

A6._Into_My_Sea.png06._Aurenaissance_Front.png

Although not an official single, remember Song of the Season charts measure popularity amongst all releases, be it official singles, promotional singles, or even album tracks, so make sure you've pre-ordered the upcoming album 'Aurenaissance' if you haven't already and stream the new promotional single "Into My Sea" today.

Update: As this blog post was being written, one of our sources close to Aurora told us to keep our eyes and ears out for more Aurora news coming very soon. They specifically said it would be, "...at the top of everyone's list," whatever that means. We can't wait to find out!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.