Song Of The Season 4 ? | Winner revealed! (pg. 54)

miguel

OMG I DID IT :jonny5:The laptop still won't start up in normal mode but I was able to start it up in internet recovery mode and then salvage that missing folder by creating a disk image and transferring it to my current SSD. :jonny2: This has everything from all past seasons including seasons I hosted, reviews, lyrics, artworks, PSD files, stuff I forgot I even lost. :weeps: This is a good day.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Prisoner

• Rence

• miguel

• Aurora

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Aurora said:

OMG I DID IT :jonny5:The laptop still won't start up in normal mode but I was able to start it up in internet recovery mode and then salvage that missing folder by creating a disk image and transferring it to my current SSD. :jonny2: This has everything from all past seasons including seasons I hosted, reviews, lyrics, artworks, PSD files, stuff I forgot I even lost. :weeps: This is a good day.

I just peeked at your platinum discography in your sig and I loveeee the organization :eek: also sooo many of your titles sound very interesting, my career goes back only to SOTS2 so it's very interesting to see the work of some veterans in this game, love that :heart2: 

tSkXhKD.png

Hi everyone!  I really liked your songs this week, and it's only week 1, I-

Basically I really was impressed with how everyone interpreted different constellations. Also just wanted to say I think its totally fine to take the round themes as literally or as vaguely as you want. At the end of the day all that matters is you came up with a song you are interested in and feel good about, the themes are really just pointers or guidelines.

ANYWAY let me stop being annoying.

Here are my reviews in a google doc. Out of respect to everyone I chose to just include the song titles rather than who sent what, in case you prefer to remain anonymous or just want to keep things more lowkey.  You should be able to command+f to find your song title, or I made them like "headings" so there's a table of contents on the left that you can just click to find.  I tried to write something helpful/useful for everyone but sometimes I also just said "wow this bops". 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13nHyibwfakS1itTxjHHn1PlVd5OwdL7UaEDcd9jDdZs/edit?usp=sharing

also let me know if the tag list works :skull: i can never get those right

1 hour ago, luckystrike said:

I just peeked at your platinum discography in your sig and I loveeee the organization :eek: also sooo many of your titles sound very interesting, my career goes back only to SOTS2 so it's very interesting to see the work of some veterans in this game, love that :heart2: 

Aw, thank you! :heart: It's something I've been periodically keeping updated since shortly after PH11 began. What seemed kind of silly at first, I'm so glad I did, now that OldTRL is inaccessible and had I not made it, all of this "data" would be lost, and I think it's kind of nice to be able to reflect on my growth in such a tangible way.

I'm currently working on properly archiving my old material and turning them into the "albums" they always were supposed to be, and I'm so so glad I was able to salvage all the old lyrics earlier today.

Appreciate the feedback. Thanks y’all

Not me ignoring minho. :deadbanana4: I actually read the feedback about an hour ago and was going to include a comment in my last post but got distracted. :skull:

Anyway, thank you for the review! :hug: I'm certainly no stranger to the "artful language inhibits emotional sentiment" critique, and I definitely get what you mean. Hopefully that balance will be a little better in the next one.

minho legend. its relatable because we're ****, wbk :allears:

@minho I'm glad that you liked the two perspectives and said that it works because this was the first song I ever wrote as a 'duet' and I was a bit unsure of it at first. I also get what you mean by the descriptions being a bit literal but yes like you said, considering the theme, I was afraid the song might come off as too fluffy otherwise. But still I get it. Thank you so much for the feedback :heart: 

will be updating the first comment of the thread with the round and results link, as well as every individual critique in case any of you ever want to go back to it!

7 minutes ago, miguel said:

will be updating the first comment of the thread with the round and results link, as well as every individual critique in case any of you ever want to go back to it!

Yas competent host

Thank you minho! I probably spent most of my time on verse 2 trying to make it fit the theme but it got a bit harder struture wise. I'm glad you also enjoyed the parts

3 hours ago, miguel said:

you’re so sexy 

help I just rediscovered a song I had completely forgotten I submitted in SOTS1 :skull: I thought I only lasted 7 rounds but turns out I lasted 8 and missed a whole song from the scrapbook tracklist :weeps: I ain't redoing that back cover so I guess it can be an australian bonus track along with greta c*ntberg from sots2

y6poYr0.png

Well hello. I apologize for posting this late.

For this round, I would just like to say that all of you delivered with really good songs and I don't know how I'm going to rank them. :rip:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yz46UHlr09SRvFPt5Cs0skGwr1rqo4f_DOogiAp91mE/edit?usp=sharing

If you have any comments, points of clarification, violent reactions please let me know