Billie for Vogue UK

Wyvern
5 minutes ago, MissedTheTrain said:

Yeah because any teenage girl who is insecure about being sexualized is obviously lying right??

No, but this person is. She has proven herself to be a disingenuous hypocrite on several occasions. 

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• idleavealone

• 99sandthe2000s

• MrLovett

• Billionaire

bayonse

I wonder what her fans will say when we sexualize her now

OT: would bang

dabunique

Ugh finally bitch. I knew there was sumthin beautiful under all dem baggy clothes. 

Squall
16 minutes ago, Wyvern said:

Everyone without stan glasses on saw this coming. Knew she was just exploiting the body dysmorphia/don't sexualize me shtick for profit and attention. Insincere.

Oh God shut up.

Dhe looks amazing :clap3: 

Pink Matter

This is such a stark image change, to the point where I feel like this is photoshopped :rip: But she looks great so let's celebrate that :clap3: 

15 minutes ago, Wyvern said:

Everyone without stan glasses on saw this coming. Knew she was just exploiting the body dysmorphia/don't sexualize me shtick for profit and attention. Insincere.

She can have an issue with people sexualizing her/making remarks about her body while also expressing her sexuality and showing it off on her own terms. You know, bodily autonomy and all that :duck: 

MissedTheTrain
2 minutes ago, Wyvern said:

No, but this person is. She has proven herself to be a disingenuous hypocrite on several occasions. 

Yeah no.  She's literally a teenager and it's 100% natural for her to have been insecure about it, and to want to embrace it as she gets older.  

ChapelHooker
4 minutes ago, Wyvern said:

I just don't like seeing a serious issue that people struggle with on the daily being exploited for the sake of record sales and promotion by this insincere person, who has dropped hints at wanting to sexualize herself even before this era.

What I can give to her is it might not have entirely been her idea, but rather her PR team's.

she can be insecure and do this shoot at the same time, why do y’all want women to be one thing only so badly. 

let her serve and move on 

makeme

Can we stop giving celebrities vogue covers? She looks bored. 

Damn, this came outta nowhere  :deadbanana4:

This look has potential but I feel like it ages her by like 20 years.

Illuminati

The reddit incels are gonna love this

Iridesence
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Wyvern said:

She was literally a child. Like sorry she was a child and dressed appropriately for her age? :biblio:

Edited by Iridesence
Arrows

She honestly has such a good sense of style and aesthetic, she always had.
I’m gonna be a little sad, however, if the WWAFA aesthetic is completely over? Idk, it’s not like this switch up is necessary for her career yet, her brand has been so beloved in the past few years and was even becoming iconic. She can do whatever she wants, though!:clap3:

omg she looks STUNNING :clap3:

This is going to be such a good era :clap3:

Wildcat

If she goes full pop star mode a la Taylor 1989 it's over for the other girls :deadbanana4:

Puttanesca

Now THIS is how you debut a new era. I don't even care for Billie much but I'm gagged. :jonny5: