• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• idleavealone

• 99sandthe2000s

• MrLovett

• Billionaire

QueenofCopyPaste

Who was the last pop star to do this? (sexualize her image after eras) I think Meghan Trainor? 

ChapelHooker
6 minutes ago, Wyvern said:

Everyone without stan glasses on saw this coming. Knew she was just exploiting the body dysmorphia/don't sexualize me shtick for profit and attention. Insincere.

you’re being weird x

Brando

:huh:

ye... umm.. that's a bit of a weird transformation

my sister and her friends were emulating her baggy style for the past couple of years.. i hope they don't follow the suit 

MissedTheTrain
7 minutes ago, Wyvern said:

Everyone without stan glasses on saw this coming. Knew she was just exploiting the body dysmorphia/don't sexualize me shtick for profit and attention. Insincere.

Yeah because any teenage girl who is insecure about being sexualized is obviously lying right??

東京.

oh, she said tig bitties for the masses.

:gaycat1:

y’know what though, at least she’s the once deciding to.

mystery
Just now, Brando said:

:huh:

ye... umm.. that's a bit of a weird transformation

my sister and her friends were emulating her baggy style for the past couple of years.. i hope they don't follow the suit 

She is not responsible for other people do. It's her body and she can express herself however she wants.

GoodGuyGoneGhetto
7 minutes ago, Cain said:

The fact people predicted this

I think her sexy era could be a serve but this doesn’t really suit her yet

I agree.

She looks stunning, of course, but I can’t help but feel that is relatively premature.

Her aesthetic for the “WWFA...” asleep era was so notable and popular and one could argue it’s become semi-iconic (especially amongst Gen-Z).

With her sound and artistry, her taking on the image of a “sex-kitten” doesn't correlate and comes across as forced.

:blush:

She’s becoming a grown woman though so she can do what she wants but I’m just being honest.

americanshameless

E0ZRPB_XoAEeZX4?format=jpg&name=large

okay ms billie

Venice B

I was not expecting this AT ALL :jonny5:

This will be a good era, you can tell she's coming to stomp all over the other girls.

Wyvern
Just now, ChapelHooker said:

you’re being weird x

2 minutes ago, Domination said:

or maybe she was underage until a year and a half ago?

I just don't like seeing a serious issue that people struggle with on the daily being exploited for the sake of record sales and promotion by this insincere person, who has dropped hints at wanting to sexualize herself even before this era.

What I can give to her is it might not have entirely been her idea, but rather her PR team's.

99sandthe2000s

let this young woman do what she wants with her body and stop expecting her to be responsible for the actions of others.  

Navyofbadgals

Omg kinda gagged even tho it almost doesn’t look like her :deadbanana:

QueenofCopyPaste

uh oh the SJW's in the comments :rip: