FN is out-streaming every 2020s MPG album combined

Headlock
4 minutes ago, NightCrawler said:

Clock that delusional user :clap3:

Might want to read my newest post, OTH :)

2 minutes ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

I mean the way these haters just INVENT alternative facts and expect us to let them slide. I was like ( cracks nuckles) HOLD on a minute ... 

Imagine being so desperate as to claim that Levititing remix and Fever count as album re releases. SAD. 

Imagine being so desperate to as to claim otherwise in order to diminish other artists to lift one up. SAD.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Virtual_Insanity

• Headlock

• More Than A Melody

• unino

Bloodflowers.

Another Dua thread, another tears from non-Dua stans being shed! 

Headlock
1 minute ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

Thats a physical version. Nothing to do with streaming which is the point of this thread. 

Levitating remix nor Fever were added to any streaming version of FN until the Moonlight Edition dropped. You are really clutching at straws. 

And YES they are comparable. Taylor's long pond deluxe has almost 40 tracks counting for streaming. Not Dua's fault if no one wants to stream them is it now ? 

You literally just like being proven wrong don’t you, this is LITERALLY the album version on her standard Spotify page:

• #FreeBritney Activist
UnusualBoy

She’s on her peak era, the other girls are past their peaks...

KingB®

Your Dua threads are always SENDING ME @Timber

Love it tho. She's massive and deserves to be for making FN a proper era in the streaming era! Love her drive and dedication

liam13
52 minutes ago, jomarr said:

Well you can’t be a Katy 2.0 if you have a critically acclaimed album so that’s that.

Gurl, it’s 2.0, upgraded and improved version, not exactly the same. What’s not clicking?

gotportugal
3 hours ago, Nip Tuck said:

Prism was #6 on IFPI in 2013 and we still saw how Katy’s career went so their comparison is valid nn

very different environment for pop music and female artists :michael: 

Headlock
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Another Dua thread, another tears from non-Dua stans being shed! 

Right, people hate to see POC Queen Dua succeed huh :pancake:

It’s not like this thread was made with the sole purpose of a fake stan pitting these artist against each other :coffee2:

Edited by Headlock
Virtual_Insanity
3 minutes ago, Headlock said:

You literally just like being proven wrong don’t you, this is LITERALLY the album version on her standard Spotify page:

Ah I bet you have been streaming non stop. Thank you for making Future Nostalgia the monster era that is is :wanda:

Devin
12 hours ago, Holiest Dreams said:

I mean, it has more playlist exposure than all (or at least most of) those albums combined as well and multiple repackages + stolen songs + tacked on collabs etc etc... congrats though I guess 

Headlock
Just now, Virtual_Insanity said:

Ah I bet you have been streaming non stop. Thank you for making Future Nostalgia the monster era that is is :wanda:

I have actually, love Dua and love the album, especially Physical, the smash that got away :'(

What I don’t like is misinformation and unfair comparisons. It’s not my fault the majority of ATRL interpret that as being a hater when I have not said one bad word about Dua on this site. Check my post history.

NightCrawler
26 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Might want to read my newest post, OTH :)

Nah, I count as proper re-release what gets announced as such.
1. Club FN
2. FN TME

"Lipa described "Fever" as an introduction to the B-sides. In a YouTube chat with her fans for the release of its music video, Lipa announced that the B-sides would be released in 2021. In January 2021, Lipa further teased the B-sides release with a post on social media with the caption "B-sides are on the way". She further teased it through until the next month. On 4 February, 2021 Dua officially announced the reissue day and its title, Future Nostalgia: The Moonlight Edition."

but I see you are really really bored and have to grasp at straws. :zzz:

Headlock
1 minute ago, NightCrawler said:

Nah, I count as proper re-release what gets announced as such.
1. Club FN
2. FN TME

"Lipa described "Fever" as an introduction to the B-sides. In a YouTube chat with her fans for the release of its music video, Lipa announced that the B-sides would be released in 2021. In January 2021, Lipa further teased the B-sides release with a post on social media with the caption "B-sides are on the way". She further teased it through until the next month. On 4 February, 2021 Dua officially announced the reissue day and its title, Future Nostalgia: The Moonlight Edition."

but I see you are really really bored and have to grasp at straws. :zzz:

Don’t have time to re-post what I’ve already linked, feel free to go back and re-read the literal facts supported by actual websites proving I’m right :coffee2:

Like this stuff is literally all linked on her friggin Wikipedia page, you can all find it yourself.

peterstyles13
3 hours ago, TipToe said:

but ATRL keep saying she's not the biggest female star right now, that would be either Ariana or Billie? i'm confusion.

It's neither of them :deadbanana2:

carpetbeetle

Great but I’m sad to see Dua is slowly amassing success and chart stans into her following. Sigh. 

Virtual_Insanity
1 hour ago, Headlock said:

I have actually, love Dua and love the album, especially Physical, the smash that got away :'(

What I don’t like is misinformation and unfair comparisons. It’s not my fault the majority of ATRL interpret that as being a hater when I have not said one bad word about Dua on this site. Check my post history.

That doesnt make any sense. No album has the same amount of promo, singles, releases or whatever. 

You have NO problem with comparisons when Taylor is coming out on top. Rather transparent. 

Timber
1 hour ago, Da Barbie said:

that website looks like its counting total streams from 2020 and weirdly averaging it for a daily stream count? 

is there an actual current breakdown of those album track's daily streams?

positions is the highest selling and most streamed female album of 2021 so far and has sold as much as future nostalgia in the US in less time, so it just seems weird

I think why it looks weird to you (and a lot of people) is because they don't realize how global Dua's stats are. While Ariana and Dua are doing similarly in the US, Dua is doing even better outside of the US. 

Here are the current stats for each of the albums and singles:

Future Nostalgia:

Spoiler

Album:

Apple Music:

Levitating

Spotify:
Apple Music:

We're Good

Apple Music:

Don't Start Now

Apple Music:

Prisoner

Apple Music:

UN DIA

Apple Music:

Physical

Positions:

Album: Positions

Spoiler

Apple Music:

positions

YouTube:
Apple Music:

34+35

Headlock
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

That doesnt make any sense. No album has the same amount of promo, singles, releases or whatever. 

You have NO problem with comparisons when Taylor is coming out on top. Rather transparent. 

Quote these posts of mine you are referring to please :)

And not you ignoring how transparent the OP is, not to mention the history of the OP in latching on to whoever is smashing to drag down the artists he doesn’t like :coffee2:

Edited by Headlock
Virtual_Insanity
1 minute ago, Headlock said:

Quote these posts of mine you are referring to please :)

Haven't got time right now. I am going out for a walk. I cannot decide whether to listen to Folklore, Folklore deluxe, or Folklore ( long pond version - deluxe) 

Not sure if my walk will stretch to 40 tracks, ugh all these editions to choose from. :coffee2:

Headlock
1 hour ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

Haven't got time right now. I am going out for a walk. I cannot decide whether to listen to Folklore, Folklore deluxe, or Folklore ( long pond version - deluxe) 

Not sure if my walk will stretch to 40 tracks, ugh all these editions to choose from. :coffee2:

Someone’s salty they got clocked huh :'(

State of Grace.
14 hours ago, SwiftLover said:

Isn’t that more than your avi’s discography? 
will you thread that as well? 
:mandown:

:bibliahh:

Virtual_Insanity
1 hour ago, Headlock said:

Someone’s salty they got clocked huh :'(

Where was this clock of which you speak ? I must have missed it. :coffee2:

jomarr
4 hours ago, liam13 said:

Gurl, it’s 2.0, upgraded and improved version, not exactly the same. What’s not clicking?

Quit saving yourself.

Finkypop
4 hours ago, Headlock said:

:deadbanana2: