FN is out-streaming every 2020s MPG album combined

Starchild
2 minutes ago, byzantium said:

Good for her.  Taylor, Ari, and Gaga have all had massive eras in their careers. They can share the space for the new girl to have her moment. 

This. All girls have had thier huge eras.  more than once actually. Dua is new, some of her stans complain when she gets "put against girls that have been around longer" but then turn around and make threads like this literally all the time :rip:

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Virtual_Insanity

• Headlock

• More Than A Melody

• unino

Virtual_Insanity
7 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

Future Nostalgia has more singles than Lover + Folklore +Evermore +Fearless TV COMBINED. 

If Taylor's album units were all based on Spotify streams, i am sure she could release multiple singles and re-releases but she doesn't need that since she will still become most streamed female artist of 2021, just like she was in 2020.

:cm:

And Folklore had more editions than Dua + Gaga + Ariana COMBINED.  Your point ? 

NightCrawler
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

Future Nostalgia has more singles than Lover + Folklore +Evermore +Fearless TV COMBINED. 

Swifties stop talking about singles challenge, when Taylor couldnt get one hit in half a decade. They don't guarantee success.

How many dozens of songs did Taylor release this past year? we may need another new album.

Edited by NightCrawler
unino
2 minutes ago, NightCrawler said:

Swifties stop talking about singles challenge, when Taylor couldnt get one hit in half a decade. They don't guarantee success.

How many dozens of songs did Taylor release this year? we need another new album.

they are talking like single = album now. :dies:

Timber
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, NightCrawler said:

Swifties stop talking about singles challenge, when Taylor couldnt get one hit in half a decade.

How many dozens of songs did Taylor release this year? we need another new album quickly.

I mean, she has some high peaking songs this decade but they don't seem to do much outside of that. DSN actually has more streams than all of these Taylor singles she released this decade (combined):

Title Year Peak chart positions Certifications Album
US
[4]
AUS
[8]
CAN
[19]
FRA
[21]
GER
[22]
IRE
[23]
JPN
[24]
NZ
[10]
SWI
[25]
UK
[26]
"The Man" 2020 23 17 21 16 15 80 21 Lover
"Cardigan" 1 1 3 138 67 4 94 2 51 6 Folklore
"Exile"[Z]
(featuring Bon Iver)
6 3 6 3 5 48 8
"Betty"[AA] 42 22 32 88 [AB]
"The 1"[AC] 4 4 7 7 7 92 10  
"Willow" 1 1 1 111 46 3 3 21 3 Evermore
"No Body, No Crime"[AD]
(featuring Haim)
2021 34 16 11 11 29 19  
"Coney Island"[AE]
(featuring the National)
63 42 31 [AF]  
"Love Story (Taylor's Version)"[AG] 11 21 7 7 18 12   Fearless (Taylor's Version)
"You All Over Me"
(featuring Maren Morris)
51 34 29 35 [AH] 52  
"Mr. Perfectly Fine" 30 19
[111]
23 15 25
[112]

And to think Levitiating may become bigger than DSN. What an era!! :jonny5:

Edited by Timber
SwiftLover
8 minutes ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

Those physical copies do nothing for streams :clown:

find something else to rampage about

By the Water
6 minutes ago, unino said:

they are talking like single = album now. :dies:

Where do you think those streams are coming from? :rip:

Artistofthedecade
Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

What edition did Folklore have? :deadbanana2:

Meanwhile FN had, 

Future Nostalgia with Club FN
Future Nostalgia Moonlight Edition

42 minutes ago, NightCrawler said:

How many dozens of songs did Taylor release this year? we need another new album.

They guarantee streams. There is no album with one or less single become top10 or even 20 most streamed albums of all time. 

This is why Lover has more streams than Folklore thanks to it's three songs with 500 million streams each(all of them were singles) despite Folklore smashing harder as an album, album tracks outstreaming Lover's average already as a newer album. 

About your question, Taylor released zero new album this year. She released re-release(something you are very similar of being as Dua stan) of her 13 years old Diamond album. Probably 2 more to come. 

Edited by Artistofthedecade
  • ATRL Moderator
MissedTheTrain

I mean, give the girl her props.  It's her second album and she put in the work to make it a big era.  The other girls in the OP have been around for longer.

Virtual_Insanity
3 minutes ago, SwiftLover said:

Those physical copies do nothing for streams :clown:

find something else to rampage about

But they do for pure sales. So using singles to discredit Dua's streams makes no sense when you crow about how amazing Taylor's pure sales are. Pick a side. 

Why are Swifties so threatened by Dua ? Quite interesting to say the least. 

NightCrawler
Just now, Artistofthedecade said:

Meanwhile FN had, 

Future Nostalgia Ultimate Edition

did I miss the FN "ultimate edition" or what the hell are you smoking?

• ATRL Moderator
MissedTheTrain
23 minutes ago, NightCrawler said:

How many dozens of songs did Taylor release this past year? we may need another new album.

2015 - Blank Space, Style, Bad Blood, Wildest Dreams

2016 - I Don't Wanna Live Forever

2017 - Look What You Made Me Do

2018 - Delicate

2019 - You Need to Calm Down (and ME!ss, say what you want about it but it had respectable success)

cardigan and willow have also had respectable success, especially willow.

:confused: 

Oktober Knight

We love to see a new MPG stomping all over the other icons. All those threads made last year by threatened fans are shooketh. 

Virtual_Insanity
2 minutes ago, MissedTheTrain said:

2015 - Blank Space, Bad Blood, Wildest Dreams

2016 - I Don't Wanna Live Forever

2017 - Look What You Made Me Do

2018 - Delicate

2019 - You Need to Calm Down (and ME!ss, say what you want about it but it had respectable success)

cardigan and willow have also had respectable success, especially willow.

:confused: 

Now honeychild let us call things as they are, there was nothing respectable about the Willow campaign. :coffee2:

Dula Peep

the Swifties moved, we love to see it :fan:

-The- Female Alpha :clap3:

Dua Lipa Backbend GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

Timber
2 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

What edition did Folklore have? :deadbanana2:

Meanwhile FN had, 

Future Nostalgia Ultimate Edition

This is more than other 3 album actually. 

They guarantee streams. There is no album with one or less single become top10 or even 20 most streamed albums of all time. 

This is why Lover has more streams than Folklore thanks to it's three songs with 500 million streams each(all of them were singles) despite Folklore smashing harder as an album, album tracks outstreaming Lover's average already as a newer album. 

About your question, Taylor released zero new album this year. She released re-release(something you are very similar of being as Dua stan) of her 13 years old Diamond album. Probably 2 more to come. 

Actually the Chartmasters list has the numbers for only the Future Nostalgia the Moonlight Edition:

Future Nostalgia Boys Will Be Boys 52,707,442 52,623
Future Nostalgia Break My Heart 642,794,589 641,759
Future Nostalgia Cool 79,640,159 79,512
Future Nostalgia Don't Start Now 1,442,476,388 1,440,154
Future Nostalgia Fever 134,849,937 134,633
Future Nostalgia Future Nostalgia 96,117,580 95,963
Future Nostalgia Good In Bed 60,748,756 60,651
Future Nostalgia Hallucinate 162,309,073 162,048
Future Nostalgia Levitating 167,171,438 166,902
Future Nostalgia Levitating (feat. DaBaby) 475,995,234 475,229
Future Nostalgia Love Again 83,958,464 83,823
Future Nostalgia Physical 492,628,289 491,835
Future Nostalgia Pretty Please 91,581,321 91,434
Future Nostalgia If It Ain???t Me 10,166,692 10,150
Future Nostalgia Not My Problem (feat. JID) 5,471,499 5,463
Future Nostalgia Prisoner (feat. Dua Lipa) 279,798,989 279,348
Future Nostalgia That Kind Of Woman 8,127,336 8,114
Future Nostalgia Un D??a (One Day) 444,493,470 443,778
Future Nostalgia We're Good 139,103,101 138,879
Future Nostalgia 4,870,139,757 4,862,297

I wasn't trying to shade Folklore, I simply copied and pasted the name and numbers from the Chartmasters 2020 list:

17 Taylor Taylor Swift folklore: the long pond studio sessions (from the Disney+ special) [deluxe edition] 1,905,615,224 3,203,270 1,902,547
Artistofthedecade
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, NightCrawler said:

did I miss the FN "ultimate edition" or what the hell are you smoking?

The one before Moonlight but i guess it is called something else or i remember wrong. I don't keep with Dua that much but she added like 2 Edition worth of songs to her album afterall so... 

It is very hard to track when artists add every possible song they can add(even ones from other artists's albums) to albums. 

Anyways, this post was not even directed at you but i guess you just wanted to ignore what i wrote to you so... 

Edited by Artistofthedecade
SwiftLover
3 minutes ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

But they do for pure sales. So using singles to discredit Dua's streams makes no sense when you crow about how amazing Taylor's pure sales are. Pick a side. 

Why are Swifties so threatened by Dua ? Quite interesting to say the least. 

She’s no threat to Taylor  :rip:

She can do both pure copies & streaming along with critical acclaim & touring. Dua’s having her moment & that angry OTH tries to pit the women against each other and the closet OTH like yourself come out the woodwork screaming “swifties PrESsEd!!11”

• ATRL Moderator
MissedTheTrain
5 minutes ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

Now honeychild let us call things as they are, there was nothing respectable about the Willow campaign. :coffee2:

It debuted at #1, and only recently made its way to #1 on HAC radio months later, which I think is pretty respectable :michael: It has done better in the long run than cardigan did.

Virtual_Insanity
1 minute ago, MissedTheTrain said:

It debuted at #1, and only recently made its way to #1 on HAC radio months later, which I think is pretty respectable :michael: It has done better in the long run than cardigan did.

Thank you 39 cent. 

• ATRL Moderator
MissedTheTrain
Just now, Virtual_Insanity said:

Thank you 39 cent. 

Even without that, it would've had a strong debut in the Top 3.  And again, it recently climbed its way to #1 on HAC radio.

Virtual_Insanity
6 minutes ago, SwiftLover said:

She’s no threat to Taylor  :rip:

She can do both pure copies & streaming along with critical acclaim & touring. Dua’s having her moment & that angry OTH tries to pit the women against each other and the closet OTH like yourself come out the woodwork screaming “swifties PrESsEd!!11”

1. I agree.

2. You seem pressed though. Just look at your post. 

3. I'm a big Taylor fan and love her output. Cannot wait for the 1989 revamp :wanda:

perfillusion
1 hour ago, Holiest Dreams said:

I mean, it has more playlist exposure than all (or at least most of) those albums combined as well and multiple repackages + stolen songs + tacked on collabs etc etc... congrats though I guess 

:cm: