FN is out-streaming every 2020s MPG album combined

Timber
Posted (edited)

MPG Original Studio Albums this Decade Daily Streams:

• Ariana Grande: Positions (Deluxe): 5,921,845
  • Taylor Swift: Folkore: The long pond studio sessions (from the Disney+ special) [deluxe edition]: 3,203,270
  • Lady Gaga: Chromatica: 1,894,674
  • Taylor Swift: Evermore: 2,938,392
  • Total: 13,958,181

Future Nostalgia (The Moonlight Edition): 14,437,692

https://chartmasters.org/spotify-most-streamed-albums/?y=2020

Not to take away anything from the above girls, they all did fantastic. This is just to show how massive this era is for Miss Dua Lipa.

318683444218201.gif

Edited by Timber
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Virtual_Insanity

• Headlock

• More Than A Melody

• unino

Beatfreak

She needs to release physical to US radio as a thank you to the fans for making her a star

Timber
Just now, Beatfreak said:

She needs to release physical to US radio as a thank you to the fans for making her a star

I'd be happy with that. Also Hallucinate would definitely slay as another global single. 

Holiest Dreams

I mean, it has more playlist exposure than all (or at least most of) those albums combined as well and multiple repackages + stolen songs + tacked on collabs etc etc... congrats though I guess 

luckythisway
Just now, Holiest Dreams said:

I mean, it has more playlist exposure than all (or at least most of) those albums combined as well and multiple repackages + stolen songs + tacked on collabs etc etc... congrats though I guess 

This 

5 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

This.

K bye for now, Sunshine. <3

HANZ94
7 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

this let alone more promo than literally all fo them combined

Timber

Ugh, I so need Hallucinate to get a real video and be an actual single. 

tenor.gif?itemid=17819506

NightCrawler

"The long pond studio sessions (from the Disney+ special) [deluxe edition]" is sending me :fan:

Ariana doing fine, Chromatica was always a flop but 2x more than both Taylor albums combined, you can even add Fearless in a few days:rip:

The Disney+ Special Deluxe and the Grammy's couldn't help ha.

Zenitsu

this real life nightmare is a C.A.L. DREAM

Timber
2 minutes ago, Orsay said:

What’s Smile doing daily :lakitu: only Katy can save us now

With Katy they would be above Future Nostalgia, but I think most people don't think she's a MPG anymore. 

58 Katy Katy Perry Smile 899,570,418 849,549 898,122

mikeyace16
6 minutes ago, NightCrawler said:

"The long pond studio sessions (from the Disney+ special) [deluxe edition]" is sending me :fan:

Ariana doing fine, Chromatica was always a flop but 2x more than both Taylor albums combined, you can even add Fearless in a few days:rip:

Most of the songs are 4+ minutes long  not to mention downtempo :rip: I’m sure Taylor is just fine with her album of the year win, which is difficult to get, not everyone has that (let alone twice, let alone three times) along with her other massive eras that completely demolished FN. 

Aurora

MPG Katy Perry invalidates this thread.

Mystic Boy

The way she keeps ATRL PRESSED :deadbanana:

Just admit this era is HUGE and move on.

She milked it like every Popstar should. As if you would be complaining if your fave did the same.

Souvenir
26 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

SwiftLover

Isn’t that more than your avi’s discography? 
will you thread that as well? 
:mandown:

Bussea
32 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Literally this :rip:

It'd be embarrassing if she didn't, so this isn't really the flex y'all keep thinking it is. congrats tho I guess [2]

byzantium

Good for her.  Taylor, Ari, and Gaga have all had massive eras in their careers. They can share the space for the new girl to have her moment. 

Artistofthedecade
28 minutes ago, NightCrawler said:

Future Nostalgia has more singles than Lover + Folklore +Evermore +Fearless TV COMBINED. 

If Taylor's album units were all based on Spotify streams, i am sure she could release multiple singles and re-releases but she doesn't need that since she will still become most streamed female artist of 2021, just like she was in 2020.

39 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

:cm:

Starchild

How many threads is op going to make about dua? :hoetenks: hopefully you stay around as her #1 fan when she flops (like all girls do eventually) 

Billionaire
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Mystic Boy said:

The way she keeps ATRL PRESSED :deadbanana:

Just admit this era is HUGE and move on.

She milked it like every Popstar should. As if you would be complaining if your fave did the same.

This. :rip: And then they run off and complain when their fave ditches their album the moment it's released. It's not Dua's fault that her album is properly promoted and that the GP are eating it up as a result.

Edited by Billionaire
My Tears Ricochet
40 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

:cm:

bad guy
Posted (edited)

Left foot, right foot levitating. Popstar, Dua Lipa with

_668845874_imagesqtbnANd9GcTJ8_wMJ4tyyVI

Edited by bad guy
Virtual_Insanity

Well deserved Dua, the album is flawless apart from that crap Pretty please, which really brings down the album. Thankfully it recovers. 

OT - Katy very impressive. And people have the nerve to call Smile a flop.