• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yudelkis

• SavagePapi

• jdmc219

• insomniac

SavagePapi
1 hour ago, jdmc219 said:

Which is why this is not gonna go any further if folks like that keep interfering. Like leave them alone.

Wait, tea! I remember he said he "felt gross" during that era.

I do hope the rumors are true and they make it work again. :duca:

Cap10Planet

I swear this woman is for the streets.

getback
37 minutes ago, Cap10Planet said:

I swear this woman is for the streets.

in the last 16 years she has been in relationship with only 3 men. you f*gs sleep with that amount of men in 1 day. so get off your high horse 

DanceAgain
3 minutes ago, getback said:

in the last 16 years she has been in relationship with only 3 men. you f*gs sleep with that amount of men in 1 day. so get off your high horse 

tenor.gif

SavagePapi
11 minutes ago, getback said:

Oop! Cremate ha, bestie!

4awH.gif

47 minutes ago, getback said:

:deadbanana4:

Whore of Babylon
50 minutes ago, getback said:

gather them :ahh:

Yudelkis
1 hour ago, getback said:

Clocked, love you sis. 

:bibliahh:

@Cap10Planet :rip:

X~MoviePoP

Wow

Yudelkis
5 hours ago, jdmc219 said:

Wendy already hatin'.

"I do suspect that they're having the sex." :bibliahh:

Why don't YOU take Marc Anthony Wendy?! Lol

Wendy is so obsessed with Marc. @Onthe6

Let’s all vote for Ben. @SavagePapi

Mokichi

Nnnnn spill sis :clap3:

Yudelkis
5 minutes ago, Onthe6 said:

Awwww cute ! :heart:

NausAllien

Jen has always missed hat Big Ben, if you know what I mean...

It would be really cool if after all these years they gave it another try. I know their relationship didn't end well, but now they've both been through so much and have grown so much that this time it could work.

insomniac
16 hours ago, getback said:

6HZA38uacCbaIf0uYISDf7lGL0rVJSyX_bGegWA_

get her jade!

SavagePapi
1 hour ago, Onthe6 said:

What a great read! :heart2: Finally, a journalist who did their homework. And that explains why she never performed "I'm Glad".

"When he opened the door, there was just "a quilt of rose petals, all over the entire house," Lopez said. "So many candles, and vases, bouquets. And my song 'Glad' was playing...I walk in and I was just like overwhelmed. I wasn't expecting it, and I was just like 'Oh my God.'"

Affleck told her his mother helped plan the whole thing. Then he proceeded to read her a letter detailing all the reasons he wanted her to be his wife, concluding with "Will you marry me?"

#Bennifer4Eva

:weeps:

Yudelkis
1 minute ago, SavagePapi said:

that explains why she never performed "I'm Glad".

That's so sad.

I can imagine the scene.

aretha.png

I just noticed that "Again" is her longest track. Am I wrong @CosTaSsSs @Dabbyy ?

Onthe6
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SavagePapi said:

What a great read! :heart2: Finally, a journalist who did their homework. And that explains why she never performed "I'm Glad".

"When he opened the door, there was just "a quilt of rose petals, all over the entire house," Lopez said. "So many candles, and vases, bouquets. And my song 'Glad' was playing...I walk in and I was just like overwhelmed. I wasn't expecting it, and I was just like 'Oh my God.'"

Affleck told her his mother helped plan the whole thing. Then he proceeded to read her a letter detailing all the reasons he wanted her to be his wife, concluding with "Will you marry me?"

#Bennifer4Eva

The iconic Diane Sawyer interview :weeps:

Jen talking about the proposal @28:08 :weeps:

She was so in love

”Her mom must have heard that I like candles or something from the tabloids” 

So funny/cute. :laugh:

Edited by Onthe6
SavagePapi
7 hours ago, Onthe6 said:

The iconic Diane Sawyer interview :weeps:

Jen talking about the proposal @28:08 :weeps:

She was so in love

”Her mom must have heard that I like candles or something from the tabloids” 

So funny/cute. :laugh:

The way she looked at her team (prob. Benny) when she said "his mom must've heard that I liked candles". Didn't she get dragged for being a diva and always asking for white linens and white candles? The close self exposé! :dies:

And awwwwwww! She was so in love this era! :smitten: She on top of the world and over the moon. I've never saw her like this ever since. :sad:

Neyde
On 4/30/2021 at 10:54 PM, KillingYourCareer said:

We have a saying in Italy: "heated soup is never tasty"

that's not even true i love heated up soup