Jump to content

Avril teases AL7 / "CANNONBALL"


Recommended Posts

Robburro
1 hour ago, Ampersand13 said:

Did y’all see in her comments on her most recent video she put ‘I’m Okay’ in quotes? Could it be a song title or am I reaching to the heavens...

She's really going the pop punk emo route huh

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • ProudLBS

    213

  • greeneyedsoul

    127

  • Ampersand13

    46

  • Robburro

    36

Ampersand13
38 minutes ago, Robburro said:

She's really going the pop punk emo route huh

I might be in the minority but I’d rather soft pop/rock and HAC/AC alt pop (Not Enough, GYWYL, Goddess, FF, Hush Hush, Hello Heartache with the occasional Bad Girl thrown in) than an entire album of Flames. I love that song, but I don’t necessarily want that to be the direction of this record :michael:

 

I genuinely think had self-titled been comprised of the ‘tripod’ songs, it could’ve been her best effort (or at least rivaled her best work). Her lyrics and melodies with them were top-notch in my opinion, and I’d love for some of that vibe on this record.

 

Then again, maybe pop/punk will get some of her original fans back and build a loyal foundation on alt radio. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Robburro
6 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

I might be in the minority but I’d rather soft pop/rock and HAC/AC alt pop (Not Enough, GYWYL, Goddess, FF, Hush Hush, Hello Heartache with the occasional Bad Girl thrown in) than an entire album of Flames. I love that song, but I don’t necessarily want that to be the direction of this record :michael:

 

I genuinely think had self-titled been comprised of the ‘tripod’ songs, it could’ve been her best effort (or at least rivaled her best work). Her lyrics and melodies with them were top-notch in my opinion, and I’d love for some of that vibe on this record.

 

Then again, maybe pop/punk will get some of her original fans back and build a loyal foundation on alt radio. 

You sneaking Goddess at every song list possible is funny :celestial5:

 

but yeah, even though I'd love an pop punk album, I'd rather she go the soft rock or whatever Give You What You Like was.

 

and lbr here, she's can't even perform without looking like a zombie on stage anymore so I'm worried about the performances

Link to post
Share on other sites
Ampersand13
5 minutes ago, Robburro said:

You sneaking Goddess at every song list possible is funny :celestial5:

 

but yeah, even though I'd love an pop punk album, I'd rather she go the soft rock or whatever Give You What You Like was.

 

and lbr here, she's can't even perform without looking like a zombie on stage anymore so I'm worried about the performances

I can’t help it, I just love that song :dies:

 

Nnnnnn you’re not wrong. Well, it’s not like she’ll perform even a third of this new album anyway given her setlist track record 

Link to post
Share on other sites
ProudLBS
8 minutes ago, Robburro said:

she's can't even perform without looking like a zombie on stage anymore so I'm worried about the performances

tbh she's always looked bored, but now she doesn't jump or walk around the stage anymore so it's more noticeable

 

i've wondered if she only tours for the money but sometimes she looks genuinely happy so i guess not

Link to post
Share on other sites
Robburro
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, ProudLBS said:

tbh she's always looked bored, but now she doesn't jump or walk around the stage anymore so it's more noticeable

 

i've wondered if she only tours for the money but sometimes she looks genuinely happy so i guess not

yeah, Hot live at the EMAs is the perfect example of this

 

 

 

thank god she's at least a good vocalist..

Edited by Robburro
Link to post
Share on other sites
Ampersand13
1 hour ago, ProudLBS said:

tbh she's always looked bored, but now she doesn't jump or walk around the stage anymore so it's more noticeable

 

i've wondered if she only tours for the money but sometimes she looks genuinely happy so i guess not

I am always so shocked every time they post a mini tour compilation on her insta (like during HAW tour specifically) that they had enough footage of her looking somewhat engaged to even make a sizzle real :dies:

Link to post
Share on other sites
KeshaSwift
Posted (edited)

WOW she's serving. I'm always perched for new Avril Lavigne music. :heart:

Edited by KeshaSwift
Link to post
Share on other sites
ProudLBS

top two and she ain't number two :clap3:

 

HpTDwsl.png

 

first #1 of the era

Link to post
Share on other sites
greeneyedsoul

Mod will announce something big today. Flames performance on Ellen?

 

PVnhsTN.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
ProudLBS
15 minutes ago, greeneyedsoul said:

Mod will announce something big today. Flames performance on Ellen?

 

PVnhsTN.png

The Internet Killed the Rockchick World Tour? New label?

 

PVnhsTN.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
kyris89
2 hours ago, greeneyedsoul said:

Mod will announce something big today. Flames performance on Ellen?

 

PVnhsTN.png

Retirement? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Robburro
3 hours ago, ProudLBS said:

top two and she ain't number two :clap3:

 

HpTDwsl.png

 

first #1 of the era

Spoiler

I love how we flood every thread without consequences 

next #1 on the bubbling under

 

PVnhsTN.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
ProudLBS

This is Avril Lavigne
439,732 (+262)
Followers
7,176,808 (+4,540)
Monthly Listeners
14,912,319 (+19,288) [new peak]

 

VyH9RyP.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
greeneyedsoul
33 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

This is Avril Lavigne
439,732 (+262)
Followers
7,176,808 (+4,540)
Monthly Listeners
14,912,319 (+19,288) [new peak]

 

VyH9RyP.gif

Coming for 15M listeners once Flames (Piano Version) is out.

 

VyH9RyP.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
Ampersand13
3 hours ago, greeneyedsoul said:

Coming for 15M listeners once Flames (Piano Version) is out.

 

VyH9RyP.gif

I’m Okay.mp3 (feat. Mod Sun) to the rescue

 

VyH9RyP.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
Bloodflowers.

VyH9RyP.gif

 

Head Above Water is the right side

I Fell In Love with the Devil is the left side

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Blankspace2010

Omg.... Flames is gonna be the new Bad Reputation isn’t it? Not Promo 5 months after release :rip:

Link to post
Share on other sites
ProudLBS
1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

VyH9RyP.gif

 

Head Above Water is the right side

I Fell In Love with the Devil is the left side

 

welcome back honey

 

VyH9RyP.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
ProudLBS
11 minutes ago, Blankspace2010 said:

Omg.... Flames is gonna be the new Bad Reputation isn’t it? Not Promo 5 months after release :rip:

I doubt Flames will peak at #8 on the Japan Hot 100

 

VyH9RyP.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
postsus

She's coming with the BAHPS.

 

ProudLBS

 

Artistry Above Water was not it.

 

ProudLBS

Link to post
Share on other sites
queenoftheclouds

I hope she won't do a AL/HAW kind of mess with AL7

VyH9RyP.gifVyH9RyP.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
Bloodflowers.
9 hours ago, queenoftheclouds said:

I hope she won't do a AL/HAW kind of mess with AL7

VyH9RyP.gifVyH9RyP.gif

 

She won't, but watch people drag Avril for being bratty and not "mature enough" when she was doing HAW, these same people didn't BUY HER MUSIC

 

VyH9RyP.gifVyH9RyP.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
queenoftheclouds
44 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

 

She won't, but watch people drag Avril for being bratty and not "mature enough" when she was doing HAW, these same people didn't BUY HER MUSIC

 

VyH9RyP.gifVyH9RyP.gif

Not that. I mean realeasing a cringe song and ruin the whole era (AKA Hello Kitty and Dumb Blonde).

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...