Josh Duggar charged with Child ****

ArtForFreedom

And his parents thought sending him to some fundamentalist Christian reform camp would save him after this disgusting pig molested his sisters. He can rot in hell. 

I do feel bad tho for the supposed gay one who was sent to the same camp after he started “acting out.” Poor kid is now forced into a marriage with a woman. 

This family and their **** beliefs are all TRASH. 

He's been married for 13 years and has 7 children already..........these folk breed like bunnies. 

fagsturbation
4 hours ago, Smarticle said:

He was already on extremely thin ice for molesting his sisters and a babysitter when they were younger and still getting a pass and he still wanted to keep child p*rn? :rip:

:rip: nvm he got issues

Not surprised he was addicted to p*rn, modern p*rn culture is all about inc*st, p*dophilic tropes and 'consensual!!11!' abuse, it probably played a big role in him becoming what he's become 

jdmc219

Caught doing inappropriate things with his SISTERS, and he was still walking free. Power of Palm Colored! But y'all still wanna crack down on Michael Jackson. I swear....

IWantASoda35
On 4/30/2021 at 9:10 PM, jdmc219 said:

Caught doing inappropriate things with his SISTERS, and he was still walking free. Power of Palm Colored! But y'all still wanna crack down on Michael Jackson. I swear....

didn't MJ have cp in his home and admitted to sleeping with boys in an interview? Not sure why bring him into this but...:skull:

i spit on haters
On 5/1/2021 at 12:10 AM, jdmc219 said:

But y'all still wanna crack down on Michael Jackson. I swear....

Yes, who also molested several children. Not you trying to shift blame from one pedophile to another.

Daydream
On 5/1/2021 at 5:10 AM, jdmc219 said:

Right. See how this thread has 2 pages. But the MJ thread the other week had... what... 8 or 9? :rip: And we all know whitey they’re not bothered about this Josh Duggar. :sleep:

brraap

Ew. He won't have an easy time in prison. 

Stupid Love
On 4/30/2021 at 7:38 PM, fagsturbation said:

Not surprised he was addicted to p*rn, modern p*rn culture is all about inc*st, p*dophilic tropes and 'consensual!!11!' abuse, it probably played a big role in him becoming what he's become 

Yup. This is why therapy is needed more than ever, and no that doesn’t mean some Handmaid’s Tale type cult session.

rivers

Apple probably doesn’t fall far from the tree.... :biblio: 

Divine
On 5/4/2021 at 6:04 PM, Daydream said:

Right. See how this thread has 2 pages. But the MJ thread the other week had... what... 8 or 9? :rip: And we all know whitey they’re not bothered about this Josh Duggar. :sleep:

Because Josh Duggar is from some kooky fundamentalist reality TV show that probably no one here watches, and MJ is the biggest pop star OF ALL TIME.

Both still pedos though!