Josh Duggar charged with Child ****

ArtForFreedom

ArtForFreedom

Josh Duggar, a former reality TV star of TLC’s 19 Kids and Counting who previously faced allegations that he molested underage girls as a teenager, was charged Friday with receiving and possessing child sexual abuse materials.

Duggar allegedly downloaded child sexual abuse images online, and had in his possession material depicting sexual abuse of minors under age 12 two years ago, prosecutors said.

sub-buzz-1825-1619800976-9.jpg?downsize=700:*&output-quality=auto&output-format=auto

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/clarissajanlim/josh-duggar-charges-child-sexual-abuse-material

• #FreeBritney Activist
easy HME

Good.

Rest in Piss

• #FreeBritney Activist
easy HME

Didn't this piece of **** molest his sister (sisters)

SashaDevachelli

Good. Rot in hell. This video gives a nice background to who these people are in case you didn’t know them:

I highly recommend this channel, they discuss christian fundamentalist while providing witty commentary!

princedonte

Not surprised. I hope he hasn’t done anything to his own children. He’s a sick person. 

Zolvnski

not a Christian bias channel recommendation on the first page :priceless:

Anyhow loving the justice being served here, pdf's deserve hell :gaycat4: 

I was really hoping that he committed a financial crime that would also implicate his father, Jim Bob. This is terrible, and I hope that none of his children, nieces, nephews, younger siblings, or any other child he has come into contact with have been abused by him.

also, it’s absolutely disgusting that Jim Bob and Michelle have shunned Jill (one of Josh’s victims) from the family because she isn’t a fundie anymore while they continue to dote on Josh after all that he’s done.

24 minutes ago, easy HME said:

Didn't this piece of **** molest his sister (sisters)

yes and they didnt do anything about it because he was 15. it was only a matter of time

1 minute ago, JoJo said:

I was really hoping that he committed a financial crime that would also implicate his father, Jim Bob. This is terrible, and I hope that none of his children, nieces, nephews, younger siblings, or any other child he has come into contact with have been abused by him.

also, it’s absolutely disgusting that Jim Bob and Michelle have shunned Jill (one of Josh’s victims) from the family because she isn’t a fundie anymore while they continue to dote on Josh after all that he’s done.

he abused his sisters. that is why the show got canceled.

Beyonnaise

That whole cult they’re a part of should rot in prison for enabling and covering up child molestation

Hopefully they’re over for good this time and TLC doesn’t try to rehabilitate them again

jakeisphat
14 minutes ago, Buddy said:

Y'all are swift :deadbanana:

paEpWoQ.png

:bibliahh:

soknockedout

Disgusting person and disgusting family. I hope Jill and any of the other kids are able to make it out of this cult.

• #FreeBritney Activist

This is horrific 

The7thStranger
46 minutes ago, Buddy said:

Y'all are swift :deadbanana:

paEpWoQ.png

The incorrect semi-colon is kind of sending me. :deadbanana:

UnusualBoy
1 hour ago, 4skinbutter said:

he learned from the best

Xs3pbwTqm-fiGnvEwV3Ve33Ly-cZT4Eg_hR22WjN

Huh?

Anyway, he made headlines years ago with the molesting allegations, he's trash.

Smarticle

He was already on extremely thin ice for molesting his sisters and a babysitter when they were younger and still getting a pass and he still wanted to keep child p*rn? :rip:

Duggar admitted to being unfaithful to his wife through the extramarital affair website Ashley Madison, and said that he was addicted to ****. He sought treatment at a faith-based rehabilitation center, and in 2016 attended marriage counseling with his wife.

:rip: nvm he got issues

@michael

Damn that is so ****ed up. Maybe this all could have been avoided if his parents had gotten him actual psychiatric help and therapy when he molested his sisters all those years ago. Fundamentalism destroys lives in so many ways.