Jump to content

Gimme More is Britneys most popular song amongst Gen Z. Why?


Recommended Posts

Doogle

GTA V!! That game made me love this classic even more than I already did. 

But for real it’s pop perfection and you can’t beat hearing it in a club or when the sun is going down it’s just a MOMENT. That vine posted on the first page brings me so much comfort even tho it’s rly messy. Like yes I want to be doing that to Gimme More. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • easy HME

    11

  • IAMDOM

    10

  • Jeremiah

    7

  • hector.adriel

    7

gerardsuxx

She is a legend and she has quality on her iconic discography 

 

Truth Teller

Link to post
Share on other sites
Virtual_Insanity

It's her best song! I love Gimme More. Iconic. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Haburo
On 4/30/2021 at 1:47 AM, byzantium said:

It's Britney B*tch

.

Link to post
Share on other sites

it's the best song of all time and we gen-z have taste. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Mariano

It's a classic to us, but most of them just discovered it :rip:  

It's currently super popular, but they obviously know BOMT and Toxic already so yeah these 2 are still her most popular classics imo.   

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jeremiah
5 hours ago, ATRL Administration said:

Hello again, @BeautifulFighter

Nnnn. Obvious dupe was obvious

 

5 hours ago, Shady said:

It’s genuinely a good song

 

With that said, never really heard this until this year. First time I heard was sometime in 2011 when I realized Britney had more songs other than Circus era singles + BOMT. The RuPaul finale had me playing it a bit though 

Liddos discovered music in 2009 wbk, there's no need to bring it up everytime

 

tenor.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's timeless + super catchy, something many OBH can't say about their faves dead ass discography :rip: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
XtinaPetras
5 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

The fact Christina’s base has like 100 dupes on ATRL to attack Britney is scary and funny at the same time :bibliahh:

The way insecure Britney stans are obsessed with Legend X :dies:

 

Christina is a highly respected legendary vocalist.
 

Britney is an iconic and tragic pop star.

 

They’re very different kinds of artists.

 

OT: Gimmie More is a classic. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/29/2021 at 8:14 PM, Truth Teller said:

The way I was kinda getting tired of it and then I started hearing it in gay clubs and it snatched me even harder than it did in 2007 :WAP:

i’m sure in a few years at the retirement homes you’ll love it again too

 

sRj6C7G.thumb.gif.4ec560285f130f5fe3d758

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
Eternium
On 4/30/2021 at 4:50 PM, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

like Britney calm your titties

Toxic >>>>

 

No to all of this. Fix your taste and get at me, sis.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
slw84

because it aged to be timeless and a standard bop

giphy.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
Erreur2 La Nature
10 hours ago, XtinaPetras said:

The way insecure Britney stans are obsessed with Legend X :dies:

 

Christina is a highly respected legendary vocalist.
 

Britney is an iconic and tragic pop star.

 

They’re very different kinds of artists.

 

OT: Gimmie More is a classic. 

Yeah the Army is obsessed with Legend X while Legend X’s fanbase has lost 30 ATRL accounts in a few weeks because they’re all dupes attacking Britney :bibliahh:

Link to post
Share on other sites
IAMDOM
On 4/29/2021 at 11:51 PM, hector.adriel said:

Gimme More is THE definition of dark pop perfection, also deserves to be Britney’s signature hit along with BOMT, OIDIA, and Toxic

Not DARK POP :deadbanana4: 

 

Cute CAMP song yes really cute for a throwback yes. IDK why people keep acting like its some staple when it owes its recurrence thanks to being on heavy rotation on the Pop station on GTA V and the little bit of push from everything going on with her rn. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
getinthezone
3 minutes ago, IAMDOM said:

Not DARK POP :deadbanana4: 

 

Cute CAMP song yes really cute for a throwback yes. IDK why people keep acting like its some staple when it owes its recurrence thanks to being on heavy rotation on the Pop station on GTA V and the little bit of push from everything going on with her rn. 

IDK why ATRL user IAMDOM constantly posts dumb **** instead of doing his research

Link to post
Share on other sites
IAMDOM
1 minute ago, getinthezone said:

IDK why ATRL user IAMDOM constantly posts dumb **** instead of doing his research

I play the game I think I definitely would know when the song comes on every 15 minutes. And like most of the gp we havent heard of the girl up until everything going on with her rn so yeah why do y’all think this song has been floating around everywhere this whole time 💀 

Link to post
Share on other sites
hector.adriel
27 minutes ago, IAMDOM said:

Not DARK POP :deadbanana4: 

 

Cute CAMP song yes really cute for a throwback yes. IDK why people keep acting like its some staple when it owes its recurrence thanks to being on heavy rotation on the Pop station on GTA V and the little bit of push from everything going on with her rn. 

:toofunny3:

Link to post
Share on other sites
hector.adriel
24 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

IDK why ATRL user IAMDOM constantly posts dumb **** instead of doing his research

Girl, don’t even bother. I have that user in my prayers since I found out what kind of unfortunate life he has. Don’t hold it against him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
easy HME
1 hour ago, IAMDOM said:

I play the game I think I definitely would know when the song comes on every 15 minutes. And like most of the gp we havent heard of the girl up until everything going on with her rn so yeah why do y’all think this song has been floating around everywhere this whole time 💀 

Just when we thought ur posts couldn't get any more embarrassing  :skull:

 

anyhow. Its a good song thats why

Link to post
Share on other sites
IAMDOM
2 hours ago, easy HME said:

Just when we thought ur posts couldn't get any more embarrassing  :skull:

 

anyhow. Its a good song thats why

GM isnt even in the top 1000 on iTunes OR AM how exactly Is it this staple y’all keep pretending it to be? Its doing good on one measly streaming service but thats... it :deadbanana4:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
easy HME
2 minutes ago, IAMDOM said:

GM isnt even in the top 1000 on iTunes OR AM how exactly Is it this staple y’all keep pretending it to be? Its doing good on one measly streaming service but thats... it :deadbanana4:

one measly streaming service called Spotify. Thanks for proving my point :deadbanana2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
americanshameless
3 hours ago, IAMDOM said:

Not DARK POP :deadbanana4: 

 

Cute CAMP song yes really cute for a throwback yes. IDK why people keep acting like its some staple when it owes its recurrence thanks to being on heavy rotation on the Pop station on GTA V and the little bit of push from everything going on with her rn. 

The cry for help :rip: 

 

OT: gown gay men twice the age of gen-z mad over gimme more being their anthem, why?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
IAMDOM
Just now, americanshameless said:

The cry for help :rip: 

 

OT: gown gay men twice the age of gen-z mad over gimme more being their anthem, why?

 

Lord not ANTHEM :bibliahh: y’all have LOST IT

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...