Olivia O'Brien - 'Episodes: Season 1'

dangerousalex

Part one of her sophomore album, Episodes, is out June 11.

Tracklist

1. Sociopath
2. Call Mom
3. No More Friends (with Oli Sykes & Bring Me The Horizon)
4. Keep It Movin'
5. We’re All Gonna Die
6. What Happens Now?

Lead single:

Edited by dangerousalex

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Delirious

• dangerousalex

• Vicki

• thedamnking

She said today in a podcast that even though it's supposed to come out this month, it's getting delayed until June and maybe even July. :chick3:

8 minutes ago, Vicki said:

She said today in a podcast that even though it's supposed to come out this month, it's getting delayed until June and maybe even July. :chick3:

:toofunny2:

Delay? :monkey: I enjoy every song she has put out; there isn't one I dislike. I really want the album.

i feel like delays are what kill artist like this 😭 i’m rooting for her 

4 hours ago, Vicki said:

Ummm??? Is it because sociopath flopped lol 💀

6 hours ago, katyslut said:

Ummm??? Is it because sociopath flopped lol 💀

I don't know why these awful decisions get made but she said that it's not up to her at all and that if it was she would've released it last year. She must have waited so long to finally get to announce it but now it doesn't even matter since the release date hasn't even been decided yet. I guess we just have to wait now and hope for the best. :frown:

she should’ve given us the third micromixtape since they mishandled Josslyn promo anyways 

:skull:

well the label has no one to blame but themselves.

4 hours ago, Burqa said:

she should’ve given us the third micromixtape since they mishandled Josslyn promo anyways 

It’s unfortunate to think the third micromixtape was scrapped so her label could promote Josslyn… but was it even worth it?

On 5/13/2021 at 7:46 PM, Vicki said:

I don't know why these awful decisions get made but she said that it's not up to her at all and that if it was she would've released it last year. She must have waited so long to finally get to announce it but now it doesn't even matter since the release date hasn't even been decided yet. I guess we just have to wait now and hope for the best. :frown:

Their label didnt promote Josslyn properly and then dropped NOW too late. And now... they're dropping the EP too late...

I hate labels so much. An artist like Olivia should definitely not be taking long breaks in between :rip:

• 2 weeks later...

Song titles from that video:

Sociopath
Call Mom!
No More Friends
Keep It Movin
We’re All Gonna Die
What Happens Now?

Pre-Save/Pre-Add/Pre-Order: https://oliviaobrien.lnk.to/EpisodesSeason1PreSave

1. Sociopath - Olivia O'Brien, Carly Paige, Zaire Koalo, Trevorious
2. Call Mom - Olivia O'Brien, Ryan Gray Hawken, Arsenio Archer
3. No More Friends - Olivia O'Brien, Michelle Buzz, Peter Thomas, Oliver Sykes from Bring Me The Horizon, STINT
4. Keep It Movin' - Olivia O'Brien, Taylor Dexter, Wesley Singerman, Rogét Chahayed (exact same credits as 'Better Than Feeling Lonely'!)
5. We're All Gonna Die - Olivia O'Brien, Taylor Dexter, Wesley Singerman, Rogét Chahayed (exact same credits as 'Better Than Feeling Lonely'!)
6. What Happens Now - Olivia O'Brien, Violet Skies, Zaire Koalo, Trevorious

1 hour ago, dangerousalex said:

her debut album only had 10 songs so I doubt there would be more than 12 

sigh...labels are truly the worst

3 hours ago, Vicki said:

3. No More Friends - Olivia O'Brien, Michelle Buzz, Peter Thomas, Oliver Sykes from Bring Me The Horizon, STINT
4. Keep It Movin' - Olivia O'Brien, Taylor Dexter, Wesley Singerman, Rogét Chahayed (exact same credits as 'Better Than Feeling Lonely'!)
5. We're All Gonna Die - Olivia O'Brien, Taylor Dexter, Wesley Singerman, Rogét Chahayed (exact same credits as 'Better Than Feeling Lonely'!)

I wonder if Better than feeling lonely and NOW will make the album, if so we’re only getting 4 new songs on Part Two :celestial5:

1 hour ago, Delirious said:

sigh...labels are truly the worst

I’m just relieved she’s getting another album out (by whatever means) since she has a very small fanbase and no actual hit since 2016 :rip:

44 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

I wonder if Better than feeling lonely and NOW will make the album, if so we’re only getting 4 new songs on Part Two :celestial5:

Apparently she said NOW and BTFL won't be on the album but then she said they both are or something. I'm so confused by I'm 99% sure she said that one of these 2 won't make it :deadbanana2:

44 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

I’m just relieved she’s getting another album out (by whatever means) since she has a very small fanbase and no actual hit since 2016 :rip:

What's that other song she was choosing as a single where Sociopath won?

9 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Apparently she said NOW and BTFL won't be on the album but then she said they both are or something. I'm so confused by I'm 99% sure she said that one of these 2 won't make it :deadbanana2:

What's that other song she was choosing as a single where Sociopath won?

that’s called Bitch Back, hope it’s on Part Two because I prefer it over Sociopath 

Also judging by the credits for Part One, it’s a safe bet to say BTFL will be on the album 

1 hour ago, dangerousalex said:

that’s called Bitch Back, hope it’s on Part Two because I prefer it over Sociopath 

Also judging by the credits for Part One, it’s a safe bet to say BTFL will be on the album 

That's good. I really really like BTFL so I hope it makes it. But I wonder how it'll fit with Bitch Back

6 hours ago, Vicki said:

2 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

Does anyone know why Olivia deleted the announcement of the EP on all her social medias? What is going ON? :deadbanana2::bibliahh::rip:

1 hour ago, Delirious said:

Does anyone know why Olivia deleted the announcement of the EP on all her social medias? What is going ON? :deadbanana2::bibliahh::rip:

I don't know but the pre-save link is still in her bios and everything looks the exact same when you check all the different options. Nothing has changed so I'm just going to assume that everything's fine and there's no reason to panic (at least for now).

Just now, Vicki said:

I don't know but the pre-save link is still in her bios and everything looks the exact same when you check all the different options. Nothing has changed so I'm just going to assume that everything's fine and there's no reason to panic (at least for now).

true true. let's just hope nothing is pushed back :bibliahh: