Bigger icon in the UK: Beyoncé vs Britney Spears

Beyoncé vs Britney Spears  

189 members have voted

1. 1. Bigger icon in the UK

BlueBird
On 5/5/2021 at 2:04 PM, MrLovett said:

I get you're not able to argue your point, but trying to convince yourself I'm 40 when I'm in my 20s is almost as embarrassing as the rest of this post. :toofunny3:

It's funny how you were arguing that Britney had sold more albums "provide receipts or zip it", but are now swinging to "Bey has indeed sold more albums". :skull: Yes, she has. She's sold more everything here than Britney. They're not even remotely close to one another. Britney had a nice big peak in the 90s and since then, the British GP haven't been interested.

Again, you can believe whatever you like, but sadly that doesn't equal facts. Facts remain that Beyoncé has out-sold, out-streamed and out-toured Britney in the UK. Regardless of how many embarrassing meltdowns you post in order to make yourself feel better. :toofunny3:

Your final paragraph is such a car crash, it doesn't even deserve addressing. :rip: Once you realised your only argument of Brit selling more albums was wrong, you could've just not replied. You didn't need to embarrass yourself again. It's just getting pathetic.

:rip:

Not going to feed into your fumes therefore skipping this essay but wishing you the best with this midlife crisis cry for help:heart2:

OP: Britney Bitch is the bigger legend not just in the UK but everywhere, I fear.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mystic Boy

• BlueBird

• MrLovett

• perfillusion

MrLovett
5 hours ago, BlueBird said:

Not going to feed into your fumes therefore skipping this essay but wishing you the best with this midlife crisis cry for help:heart2:

Yeah, that's the reason. :fan: Thanks for trying!

OT: Considering Beyoncé demolishes Britney in every conceivable metric, I think we all know the answer! We're not in the 90s anymore, girls.

perfillusion
14 hours ago, BlueBird said:

:rip:

OP: Britney Bitch is the bigger legend not just in the UK but everywhere, I fear.

The fact that the only argument you had were personal attacks against @MrLovett. That alone shows Britney's receipts are lacking and proves Beyonce is the bigger icon.

BlueBird
7 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

The fact that the only argument you had were personal attacks against @MrLovett. That alone shows Britney's receipts are lacking and proves Beyonce is the bigger icon.

Girl quit trying to suck mrlovett’s d-ick:deadbanana2:

He will never side with Gaga over Britney:deadbanana2:

You got skull dragged on the other thread by me and other users and we even exposed you for your lies so you resort to begging my attention over here, this thread is cold tea anyways, get back to me on that other thread about that plain lie on the Domination residency:heart2:

Plus between Britney, Bey and Red One’s little dog you have the weakest end of the triangle so save yourself this embarrassment pls:heart:

Mystic Boy
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, BlueBird said:

Girl quit trying to suck mrlovett’s d-ick:deadbanana2:

He will never side with Gaga over Britney:deadbanana2:

You got skull dragged on the other thread by me and other users and we even exposed you for your lies so you resort to begging my attention over here, this thread is cold tea anyways, get back to me on that other thread about that plain lie on the Domination residency:heart2:

Plus between Britney, Bey and Red One’s little dog you have the weakest end of the triangle so save yourself this embarrassment pls:heart:

People got permabanned for way less than this :rip:

What an angry little child :rip:

OT: Beyoncé by a very large margin, the other one is completely irrelevant for over a decade :cm:

Edited by Mystic Boy
Marry Illusion Glory
31 minutes ago, BlueBird said:

Plus between Britney, Bey and Red One’s little dog

Gaga isn't even the the topic of this thread but ask yourself, is it worth being a raging misogynistic loser over an ATRL poll? :rip:

OT: Beyoncé, bigger album stats (multiple #1s) and sold out stadium tour stats. 

BlueBird
On 5/7/2021 at 5:10 PM, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Gaga isn't even the the topic of this thread but ask yourself, is it worth being a raging misogynistic loser over an ATRL poll? :rip:

OT: Beyoncé, bigger album stats (multiple #1s) and sold out stadium tour stats. 

The only losers I’m seeing around here are you and your fellow Little Monsters flocking this thread just to spew hate on Britney once again. Not to mention the ones that just were making fun of her conservatorship on another thread:rip:

OT: I’m afraid it’s Britney bitch:sorry:

Marry Illusion Glory
4 minutes ago, BlueBird said:

The only losers I’m seeing around here are you and your fellow Little Monsters flocking this thread just to spew hate on Britney once again. Not to mention the ones that just were making fun of her conservatorship on another thread:rip:

OT: I’m afraid it’s Britney bitch:sorry:

What are you even talking about? This is literally the only time I posted in the thread but do go off :rip: and no, I don't condone making mental health jokes, that's disgusting. Now do you feel terrible about calling women some random men's little dogs? You aren't any better than them if you resort to misogynistic insults either :rip:

OT: Based on the stats presented in the thread, Beyoncé

D.M.F

Beyonce. Britney was never big in the UK to begin with.

On 5/9/2021 at 6:49 PM, D.M.F said:

Beyonce. Britney was never big in the UK to begin with.

D.M.F

perfillusion
On 5/11/2021 at 7:10 PM, Nemo said:

D.M.F

To be fair, Stripped was a massive era in the UK - it's one the all-time best selling UK albums list. But it's also very off topic.

13 hours ago, perfillusion said:

To be fair, Stripped was a massive era in the UK - it's one the all-time best selling UK albums list. But it's also very off topic.

I think he was agreeing with me lol. I'm not 100% sure though since Nemo's become a big troll as of late. :(

ITZ flopped in the UK even with 2 #1s lmao. Beyonce's clearly more iconic in the UK and everywhere else.