Bigger icon in the UK: Beyoncé vs Britney Spears

Beyoncé vs Britney Spears  

189 members have voted

1. 1. Bigger icon in the UK

ThirdWardBey
1 minute ago, DanceAgain said:

So what if beyonce's outsold britney that doesn't mean **** why ya acting like I said Beyonce wasn't massively successful? I didn't ya all implying beyonce's this massive hit maker and is more relevant then britney when the reality is beyonce ain't had any hits in years and her Last 2 music projects were flops to sis.

I wasn’t even replying to you... are you okay? :ahh:

Anyways, Formation, Sorry, and Hold Up from the Platinum album Lemonade are all certified in the UK. Once again, the fact you’re comparing Beyoncé’s side projects to Britney’s studio albums speaks for itself. Should we discuss Oops!...I Did It Again (Remixes and B-Sides)‘s performance in the UK? :rip:

This thread is about who is bigger in the UK. That question is easily answered by actual facts which outweigh any opinion you might have. 

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mystic Boy

• BlueBird

• MrLovett

• perfillusion

Mystic Boy
6 minutes ago, MusicandSoul said:

Oh, you got your receipts and had to back down. cute. 

Sure, you left us all speechless with your tough arguments :zzz:

• #FreeBritney Activist
MusicandSoul
1 hour ago, Mystic Boy said:

Sure, you left us all speechless with your tough arguments :zzz:

Truth is in the actions boo! You said my comments were baseless and nonsense, requesting receipts and when yall got them, yall backed down. 🙃 

same old HIVE !  Lol

Shelter
3 hours ago, MusicandSoul said:

Zero receipts that Destiny's Child supported Britney on her first tour?? Chile. They were an opening act for a show in Hawaii. Thats facts. lol I mean i said supported cos it sounded less harsh, but since you're going to try it again.... and Zero receipts that they have changed a law due to Britney's conservatorship battle? Again - LOOK IT UP.

Also the question wasn't who made more money in sales, or spent longer on the charts lol. The question was bigger Icon.. As i previously stated, Britney's no longer considered an icon. She's in the legendary lane now. Hence why the Hive really should compare Beyonce to someone in her lane. Maybe Rihanna as they both had SOLO careers that started around the same time - BOMT is 14x DIAMOND... FOURTEEN. 

Also, while I'm here, Britney's career was and literally is THE BLUEPRINT for countless female artists that followed and STILL TO THIS DAY the same model is used... That's why Britney's a legend, among many other accomplishments and the Hive will forever be fuming about it. :coffee2:

The topic is about the U.K. and you’re talking about Destiny’s Child in Hawaii and a diamond album in the U.S. :deadbanana2:

• #FreeBritney Activist
MusicandSoul
2 hours ago, Shelter said:

The topic is about the U.K. and you’re talking about Destiny’s Child in Hawaii and a diamond album in the U.S. :deadbanana2:

Its tired now tbh. 

brainmaniac
2 hours ago, Shelter said:

:deadbanana2::dies:

Dreajae

This thread is tragic.

All of the sudden, when the math finally maths for Beyonce, sales don't matter and its all about impact. :rip:

The fatcs are Bey has outsold and charted alot of artists as a member of DC and a solo artist. Britney gets credit for alot of achievements but only because Beyonce's accomplishments as two acts are separated. She'd be the best selling female in several categories and territories if they wern't. And that just proves much Beyonce/Columbia has spared atrl stans and their self esteem. 

MrLovett
5 hours ago, DanceAgain said:

Having to Drag Jen in to MY FAVES A FLOPPY ASS FLOP musically these days Unlike You I'm not a deluded 

Yeah she's not but She's got 2 platinum albums 2 double platinum albums 3 Gold albums, 17 top 10 hits and 3 number 1 singles and she's sold nearly 15 million records so Yeah Jen isn't No flop in the UK even ain't your mama was certified for 200k.... Jens the most Certified Latin female in the UK oh and she has several singles that are close to Gold and platinum that's gonna put her over 10 million Certified sales... She's at 7.1 million Certified unit's... And Jens only ever done 1 concert here :laugh:

And back to Beyonce she's not more bigger than britney maybe In your eyes but in reality not even close 

Beyonce's hit making days Are behind her and she's had no known hit since Drunk in love :rip:

Deluded stan :laugh:

I didn't have to resort to dragging Jennifer and how much of an unknown flop she is here, I just found it humorous that you'd be trying to drag Beyoncé for anything when your fave can't compare in any way. It makes sense why you'd be mad.

Beyoncé has outsold, out-streamed and out-toured Britney here. You want to cry and pretend that your opinion matters more than facts? That's your business. But the facts remain that in every single measurable metric, Beyoncé decimates Britney. Let alone Jennifer. :rip:

Sit down and mind your business.

teenager

Beyonce is universally loved in the UK. Britney is more used for nostalgic reasons and she got a lot of heat for lip-syncing on Womanizer on X Factor all those years ago, however, the documentaries that have come out recently have definitely benefited her as of late. Nevertheless, the answer is Beyonce and it's not even remotely close.

Edited by teenager
MoonGoodandHappy
6 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

I didn't have to resort to dragging Jennifer and how much of an unknown flop she is here, I just found it humorous that you'd be trying to drag Beyoncé for anything when your fave can't compare in any way. It makes sense why you'd be mad.

Beyoncé has outsold, out-streamed and out-toured Britney here. You want to cry and pretend that your opinion matters more than facts? That's your business. But the facts remain that in every single measurable metric, Beyoncé decimates Britney. Let alone Jennifer. :rip:

Sit down and mind your business.

I can't with you.:rip:

If the topic was "biggest  "Baby One More Time" Vs "Formation" you would say Beyonce too.:rip:

Edited by MoonGoodandHappy
MrLovett
7 minutes ago, MoonGoodandHappy said:

I can't with you.:rip:

If the topic was "biggest  "Baby One More Time" Vs "Formation" you would say Beyonce too.:rip:

Unlike you, I don't enter threads to lie. :rip: Get back to me when you're able to dispute anything I said.

On 4/29/2021 at 12:17 PM, perfillusion said:

Beyonce. Britney not only has 0 #1 albums in the UK but was nationally dragged for her UK X Factor performance and has not recovered since

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1090558/After-disastrous-X-Factor-performance-Britney-Spears-high-tails-New-York.html ... .

her Femme Fatale tour struggled in the UK as well

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/local-news/britney-spears-facing-birmingham-concert-225843 

The lies in there. These tabloids say Simon Cowell was left baffled by her appearance on and off stage yet just three years later he invited Britney to be a head judge on X Factor US with the biggest paycheck (of over 20mi) for a judge at the time :priceless:

On 4/29/2021 at 9:27 PM, Mystic Boy said:

This probably sounded shady in your head :rip:

If Britney released a song with Ariana tomorrow, there's 100% chances it would end like Demi and Ariana collab, stay in your lane :toofunny3:

OT: Bee and it's not even close.

Not you thinking you did something here. Demi has barely ever touched Top 5 in her career and that song isn’t even a single :rip:

zoldyck
Posted (edited)

Britney fans shading Beyonce latest releases, when this is Britney chart run

Britney Jean: 34-87-OUT :deadbanana2:

Glory: 2-41-94-OUT

Ooh la la: 72-OUT

Work Bitch: 7-37-66-97-77-OUT

Perfume: N/A

Pretty Girls: 16-55-80-OUT

Make Me: 42-92-75-OUT

Slumber Party: N/A

Edited by zoldyck
Mystic Boy
1 hour ago, zoldyck said:

Make Me: 4-92-75-OUT

:ahh:Thanks for this reality check 

perfillusion

Damn :deadbanana: How did the Femme Fatale singles do in the UK? 

1 hour ago, gui said:

The lies in there. These tabloids say Simon Cowell was left baffled by her appearance on and off stage yet just three years later he invited Britney to be a head judge on X Factor US with the biggest paycheck (of over 20mi) for a judge at the time :priceless:

Idc about Simon, I'm talking about the public and media reaction to her performance

https://metro.co.uk/2008/12/01/joke-britney-spears-loses-her-x-factor-198200/   https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/britney-spears-tops-list-alleged-lip-sync-scandals/story?id=9033885 

zoldyck
3 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

Their chart run is fine, but not a single song from Femme Fatale managed to scan Gold. 

Sharapov

damn

604f33f7a95c0939331130.thumb.gif.c55f0a7

Planet Mars

Most of the girls in here coming for Beyoncé aren't even Britney fans, the one obsessed hater is a JLo stan, and I'm pretty sure the others stan Gaga :rip:

Y'all want beef so bad between these women :ahh:

perfillusion
5 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

Their chart run is fine, but not a single song from Femme Fatale managed to scan Gold. 

I just saw Womanizer did pretty well (still didn't go #1 though) but Circus peaked outside the top 10 and did not make the UK YE Top 100 :deadbanana: 

2 hours ago, perfillusion said:

Idc about Simon, I'm talking about the public and media reaction to her performance

https://metro.co.uk/2008/12/01/joke-britney-spears-loses-her-x-factor-198200/   https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/britney-spears-tops-list-alleged-lip-sync-scandals/story?id=9033885 

This is the same story they use literally after every Britney performance or concert to get clicks.

Popboi.
2 hours ago, perfillusion said:

I just saw Womanizer did pretty well (still didn't go #1 though) but Circus peaked outside the top 10 and did not make the UK YE Top 100 :deadbanana: 

Circus' chart position is fine, it was an on air release single, back then without a preorder for the single charting high wasn't common.

Rhiannon
Posted (edited)

Uk never cared about Brit..

Bey by default.

Edited by Rhiannon