Jump to content

P!nk - "All I Know So Far"


EnterTheAttic

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Braz

    103

  • Maxi Underdog

    96

  • Underdogs

    75

  • Pilgs

    39

dfantasy

Hope it is mastered properly...and we can hear the different layers instead of having everything mashed together 

Link to post
Share on other sites
dfantasy

 

Since she's so influenced by TGS, she had better serve this

Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if this will be out at midnight in the relevant time zones as that means we have only gotta wait until Thursday.

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, dfantasy said:

 

Since she's so influenced by TGS, she had better serve this

I hate this song so much. :deadbanana4:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Pinksus

If It wasn't for her insta post I'd be sure this song would be a hoax just like U Piss Me Off

Link to post
Share on other sites
dfantasy
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Braz said:

I hate this song so much. :deadbanana4:

tumblr_nkcx4aCo191sm7e4mo1_500.gifv

Edited by dfantasy
Link to post
Share on other sites
EnterTheAttic

So, the song is 4 and a half minutes long and she wrote it for Willow :skull:

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Pilgs
16 minutes ago, EnterTheAttic said:

So, the song is 4 and a half minutes long and she wrote it for Willow :skull:

 

 

I think it actually sounds really intriguing! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Why are they sending this to US radio instead of Global Me in Sunshine...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Gabriel Guedes
2 minutes ago, Braz said:

Why are they sending this to US radio instead of Global Me in Sunshine...

Because it's the song of her LIFE (according to herself)

Link to post
Share on other sites
sk8erfan
32 minutes ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

Because it's the song of her LIFE (according to herself)

Just serve us a When We’re Through and not a Walk Me Home please Alecia, what I wouldn’t give :weeps: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

Because it's the song of her LIFE (according to herself)

I'm looking forward to it but as she describes it, I get Circle Game vibes, which has lovely lyrical content but it's not exactly single material.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Pilgs
1 hour ago, Braz said:

I'm looking forward to it but as she describes it, I get Circle Game vibes, which has lovely lyrical content but it's not exactly single material.

I could do without circle game

Link to post
Share on other sites
dfantasy
3 hours ago, sk8erfan said:

Just serve us a When We’re Through and not a Walk Me Home please Alecia, what I wouldn’t give :weeps: 

WMH had potential... It would actually be good if it were longer and both melody and lyrically it went somewhere 

Link to post
Share on other sites
skwonderfactory

If the rumors are true about this being sonically similar to “Walk Me Home”, I’m kind on the fence. However, “What About Us” is 4 and a half minutes long and this is the same length so who knows?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
pinktennisfreak

The way she describes the song, it should be epic.

 

But knowing her :shutup: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Pilgs
50 minutes ago, pinktennisfreak said:

The way she describes the song, it should be epic.

 

But knowing her :shutup: 

People have said lyrically it’s good so it should be epic - here’s hoping! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
P!nk Forever
9 hours ago, skwonderfactory said:

If the rumors are true about this being sonically similar to “Walk Me Home”, I’m kind on the fence. However, “What About Us” is 4 and a half minutes long and this is the same length so who knows?

 

The other song option was a watered down "Secrets" from what I‘ve heard from the snippet. They definitely chose the better song in the end I guess.:gaycat5:

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, P!nk Forever said:

The other song option was a watered down "Secrets" from what I‘ve heard from the snippet. They definitely chose the better song in the end I guess.:gaycat5:

Have u listened to this one? :gaycat3:

 

I was looking forward to something super pop like the other one was described though. :matty:

Link to post
Share on other sites
P!nk Forever
10 minutes ago, Braz said:

Have u listened to this one? :gaycat3:

 

I was looking forward to something super pop like the other one was described though. :matty:

No, I don‘t know how All I Know So Far sounds. But the other one they originally opted for was most likely a Max Martin production. That‘s all I have to say.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Maxi Underdog

Woa we are not living in 2012 anymore so no leaks? Good for her I guess.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Maxi Underdog

Hopefully they are not going for a global release and we will have this song when New Zealands hits Friday midnight :x

 

AND WHY IS THIS THREAD SO DEAD.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Hiphopper
22 minutes ago, Maxi Underdog said:

Hopefully they are not going for a global release and we will have this song when New Zealands hits Friday midnight :x

 

AND WHY IS THIS THREAD SO DEAD.

It'd be a miracle if a P!nk thread in ATRL will be so talkative :gaycat1:

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...