Artists who skillfully disguise their flop status?

Fastlane

Which popular artists are flops but they are very adept at using tactics to pretend they are successful?

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lcylcy

• Dória Gentili

• Ab1818

• peterstyles13

Fastlane

Jennifer Lopez is my childhood hero, but I must to nominate her. She is very public person, but her music is a flop factor in her last career years.

simplywohoo

Jenny lo is the absolute prime example for it

Love her, get money queen!

The ex-acts I suppose, none of them have gotten a Top 10 single this decade but they all feel kind of relevant

duybeeGAshantiGA

JLo first came to mine. But of course another thread designed for OGHs to drag Gaga.

KillingYourCareer

A popular and smart tactic to disguise flop status these days is collabing with big streaming names whose songs end up taking up more than half of the album's total streams.

FTHE3kv.gif

Outlaws

The circle jerk started. They never get tired of it.

Anyway, Demi.

Maleficent

Gaga first came to mine. But of course another thread designed for OJHs to drag JLo.

DanceAgain

People saying JLo :bibliahh:

She is the most streamed 50+ female, she had a $100 grossing residency, and then a Sold out summer tour and few sell out dates over seas just before the pandemic!

She had 60k turn out to her show in Tel aviv, She broke Madonna's gross in Miami and went on to gross $55+ million just in the Summer and just in the US alone.

she has 11 different RIAA certified records over the last 6-7 years just in the US alone.

Jen has singles that have been hits and Some that hasn't but Her music is at least known to people....

and Jens got a Career and she's always remained A-list.. everyone knows how successful, Rich and hardworking she is, She's past needing hits Jen can flop and flop and still Remain a Powerhouse, Ranked and booked entertainment Supernova.

Some girls Flop and it's Game over 

not JLo, rules don't apply to her :clap3:

d0051794550a90010fd7e6bee7a859f5.gif

Edited by DanceAgain

Remember this that no one attempted. That answers your question 

Still a great actress tho!

FTHE3kv.gif 

moonlitdick
34 minutes ago, Cain said:

The ex-acts I suppose, none of them have gotten a Top 10 single this decade but they all feel kind of relevant

Demi, Selena & Miley? You probably don’t consider Ariana part of this group

2 minutes ago, moonlitdick said:

Demi, Selena & Miley? You probably don’t consider Ariana part of this group

Yeah those three, Ariana wasn't a Disney girl

Charlie Puth. He put out three leads and they all flopped, so he scrapped plans to release an album altogether. Then hopped on that Country remix and frauded his way into a top 3 hit. He's always tweeting desperate to go viral stuff on Twitter as well

Zendaya, I guess. She was everywhere even if she flopped with every project until Spider-Man and Euphoria came along.

Mirkomonster

Not the OGHs running here to scream Gaga :rip:

Edited by Mirkomonster
ariananext

I feel like being present in the media by attending events, performing everywhere and making headlines is a great way to fool people, I've seen many people belittling an era for the lack of presence and overestimating another because of the amount of promo

Superbitch

Zendaya lol shes everywhere but she really only had Spider-Man and euphoria all this years. 

private radio
2 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

Zendaya lol shes everywhere but she really only had Spider-Man and euphoria all this years. 

because she'd show up to an opening of an envelope :cm:

but yes, the ex-acts + j.lo :rip: because these "celebrities"