Thankyou Bradley and discounts

Shut up remix stan 

OT :  No :gaygacat3:

07tandu
6 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

Shut up remix stan 

Rain on Me has 6 different remixes/versions :gaygacat3:

GagaTomFord

no it's cemented itself as a karaoke classic to the locals, will forever be used in singing competitions, attached to a critically acclaimed 8x Oscar nominated film which only benefits the attachment people have to the song etc. etc.

Mystic Boy
46 minutes ago, 07tandu said:

Rain on Me has 6 different remixes/versions :gaygacat3:

:toofunny3:

6 hours ago, ATRL Feedback said:

What are you gonna do about it? Report me? :ahh: 

What kind of cheap, immature attitude for someone supposed to be neutral, iv never seen this kind of behavior here :biblio:

5 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

The meltdowns :lmao:

This place isn't GagATRL anymore and y'all can't handle it. For years you had the mods protecting you cause they were Liddos too and now even they're getting sick of the toxic arrogance, cockiness and countless threads. This thread is fcking hilarious :bibliahh:

original.gif

MkTs0v6.jpg

The unnecessary meltdown :lmao:Monsters and Gaga ARE ATRL and you know it :fan:

OT:

So people are allowed to post countless daily shady and absurd threads about Gaga ,post countless threads about songs and albums from 20 years ago by nostalgia acts BUT we're not supposed to talk about an era that's not even 3 yo which is still smashing? :lmao:

The way you ll forever be suffering at this classic that will never dieD :smitten:

duybeeGAshantiGA
7 hours ago, Ryan said:

Hating Shallow, an academy award winning CLASSIC, it blasphemous. The moment I find out which one of you bitches posted that message…we’re gonna have a problem. :biblio:

A mess. :bibliahh: but :clap3: 

ATRL is trult something else tho.

duybeeGAshantiGA
1 hour ago, Gagacharts said:

Looks like it won´t die anytime soon.

Omg those stats :rip: it will never die. The only thing keepin it away from the same status as MHWGO or IWALY is the age. It will get there in 10 years or so.

I thought it had die, but it is shaping up to be her biggest classic, and therefore will not died, I fear.

CakeLikeLG
3 hours ago, Gagacharts said:

nnnn poor ATRL Feedback

9 hours ago, Ryan said:

Hating Shallow, an academy award winning CLASSIC, it blasphemous. The moment I find out which one of you bitches posted that message…we’re gonna have a problem. :biblio:

Serving Razzie level of acting...You can do better Ryan!

And NO, Shallow will NEVER die. It has already outlasted 90% of every hit that came out before and after it, by every girlie atrl stans.

That's why fans of these girls, mods included (how professional) are losing it daily, with meltdowns and getting triggered by Lady Gaga's unmatched GLOBAL hit making skills.

I have bad news for them...I fear the suffering for them will continue for years to come.

giphy.gif

Santhosh
4 hours ago, 07tandu said:

Rain on Me has 6 different remixes/versions

At least those remix are belongs to her ... she didn't drop those remixes during the first week to manipulate charts or jumped on already successful song in the name of rEmIx .... you need shut up about lady gaga and stop being pressed :gaygacat3:

07tandu
Just now, Santhosh said:

At least those remix are belongs to her ... she didn't drop those remixes during the first week to manipulate charts or jumped on already successful song in the name of rEmIx .... you need shut up about lady gaga and stop being pressed :gaygacat3:

911 also has 6 remixes :gaygacat3:

9 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

The meltdowns :lmao:

This place isn't GagATRL anymore and y'all can't handle it. For years you had the mods protecting you cause they were Liddos too and now even they're getting sick of the toxic arrogance, cockiness and countless threads. This thread is fcking hilarious :bibliahh:

original.gif

MkTs0v6.jpg

The pain and anger emanating from this post. Who hurt you?

4 hours ago, Gagacharts said:

:WAP:

• #FreeBritney Activist
Erreur2 La Nature

When even ATRL’s official ATRL account is exhausted of Monsters making threads about Shallow every day :deadbanana4:

OT: I’m happy Gaga has one song from last decade that sticks. Shallow will not died one day ! :clap3:

mxtthewdelrey
12 hours ago, Music2002 said:

Nope, I can think of 50 songs that are bigger than Shallow. Maybe even 100.

Well if you're that serious about it, Music2002, NAME them.

ucanfma
11 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

I want to know who was behind that ATRL Feedback post. Who did it? Hm? Who is Christian enough to admit that they let their HATRED get in the way of their modding duties? Come on now. And everyone who keeps posting it, I want to pray for you. I want to pray that you may one day be free of jealousy and anger for your fellow neighbors. Proverbs 14:30 “

A tranquil heart gives life to the flesh, but envy makes the bones rot.” Amen. This verse is for the mod behind the post and everyone who quotes it. Please, LET IT GO. Let your hatred for a stranger you do not even know be free! You will feel lighter. You will fart less, have less headaches, yes you will! Being free from anger is the best feeling in the world. I know because I used to hate Nicki Minaj but I’ve realized that it is just not worth it, and instead I pray for her and mind my business. I dont go into her hate threads anymore, in fact I try to support her because we all have good inside of us.

So take my virtual hand.  Come on, take it. Now give to me all your Gaga hatred. Give it to me and I will turn it into a dove that will fly off into our universe. Give me your downtrodden and I will make you a well rested warrior. But you need to let go. That ATRL Feedback pic you have saved in your hard drive? Into the trash. That discord dedicated to hate? Uninstalled. You are better than this. You DESERVE better! You deserve to surround yourself with the goodness of life, not its pessimism. Let it go.  Let GAGA go. Set her free from your minds! As of this moment, no longer will you continue to hate on her. As of this moment, you chose to ignore Gaga threads. as of now, you chose to surround yourself with POSITIVITY rather than negativity! Let go and be free! Consumed by hatred no more

:clap3::jonny::clap3:

Pop Art

Stans of artists who haven't had a non-remix'd #1 since the Obama administration or before saying it's us who are "living in the past" when Shallow remains racking up 1M+ daily streams on Spotify and YouTube and in the US iTunes Top 10 and in the Top 100 on the BB Global 200 TODAY. :deadbanana2:

lovemehateme
4 hours ago, Mystic Boy said:

OT:

So people are allowed to post countless daily shady and absurd threads about Gaga ,post countless threads about songs and albums from 20 years ago by nostalgia acts BUT we're not supposed to talk about an era that's not even 3 yo which is still smashing? :lmao:

Yes. Problem? :biblio:

OT: It will eventually died one day. 

MkTs0v6.jpg

16 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

Stans of artists who haven't had a non-remix'd #1 since the Obama administration or before saying it's us who are "living in the past" when Shallow remains racking up 1M+ daily streams on Spotify and YouTube and in the US iTunes Top 10 and in the Top 100 on the BB Global 200 TODAY. :deadbanana2:

The mods (u can tell exactly which 2) pretending they're "playing around" when you know they're really just angry :ahh:

No more Shallow threads allowed, 15 year old Toxic only :ahh:

Oh well, Shallow will continue to be the bitch who keeps Gaga's obsessed haters, pressed and depressed!

giphy.gif

BILLIONAIRE✘BOY
23 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

wait at this drag :bibliahh:DESTROY them, hearing them SQUEAL like little piggies is only the beginning.

Thank you SHALLOW

MoonGoodandHappy

Look at their obsession.

Smell their anger.

Drink their tears.