Will Shallow died one day?

1 hour ago, Pikachoo said:

I want to know who was behind that ATRL Feedback post. Who did it? Hm? Who is Christian enough to admit that they let their HATRED get in the way of their modding duties? Come on now. And everyone who keeps posting it, I want to pray for you. I want to pray that you may one day be free of jealousy and anger for your fellow neighbors. Proverbs 14:30 “

A tranquil heart gives life to the flesh, but envy makes the bones rot.” Amen. This verse is for the mod behind the post and everyone who quotes it. Please, LET IT GO. Let your hatred for a stranger you do not even know be free! You will feel lighter. You will fart less, have less headaches, yes you will! Being free from anger is the best feeling in the world. I know because I used to hate Nicki Minaj but I’ve realized that it is just not worth it, and instead I pray for her and mind my business. I dont go into her hate threads anymore, in fact I try to support her because we all have good inside of us.

So take my virtual hand.  Come on, take it. Now give to me all your Gaga hatred. Give it to me and I will turn it into a dove that will fly off into our universe. Give me your downtrodden and I will make you a well rested warrior. But you need to let go. That ATRL Feedback pic you have saved in your hard drive? Into the trash. That discord dedicated to hate? Uninstalled. You are better than this. You DESERVE better! You deserve to surround yourself with the goodness of life, not its pessimism. Let it go.  Let GAGA go. Set her free from your minds! As of this moment, no longer will you continue to hate on her. As of this moment, you chose to ignore Gaga threads. as of now, you chose to surround yourself with POSITIVITY rather than negativity! Let go and be free! Consumed by hatred no more

0793-C2-F2-DA0-E-4-CC4-9-F20-59-AAD0-C6-

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Feedback

• OreGuy

• duybeeGAshantiGA

• TROJAN

• ATRL Official
ATRL Feedback
2 minutes ago, ATRL Feedback said:

Sis, stop taking it so seriously. I certainly did around the 473rd "Shallow" thread.

This. :rip: 

ReverseWarholian
2 hours ago, justin. said:

It has cemented itself in pop culture for decades to come. Poor OGH’s. 

This. It's never going away lmfao

Oktober Knight

The meltdowns :lmao:

This place isn't GagATRL anymore and y'all can't handle it. For years you had the mods protecting you cause they were Liddos too and now even they're getting sick of the toxic arrogance, cockiness and countless threads. This thread is fcking hilarious :bibliahh:

original.gif

MkTs0v6.jpg

• ATRL Official
ATRL Feedback

I'm just pressed because it should have been "Always Remember Us This Way"!

1 hour ago, Pikachoo said:

I want to know who was behind that ATRL Feedback post. Who did it? Hm? Who is Christian enough to admit that they let their HATRED get in the way of their modding duties? Come on now. And everyone who keeps posting it, I want to pray for you. I want to pray that you may one day be free of jealousy and anger for your fellow neighbors. Proverbs 14:30 “

A tranquil heart gives life to the flesh, but envy makes the bones rot.” Amen. This verse is for the mod behind the post and everyone who quotes it. Please, LET IT GO. Let your hatred for a stranger you do not even know be free! You will feel lighter. You will fart less, have less headaches, yes you will! Being free from anger is the best feeling in the world. I know because I used to hate Nicki Minaj but I’ve realized that it is just not worth it, and instead I pray for her and mind my business. I dont go into her hate threads anymore, in fact I try to support her because we all have good inside of us.

So take my virtual hand.  Come on, take it. Now give to me all your Gaga hatred. Give it to me and I will turn it into a dove that will fly off into our universe. Give me your downtrodden and I will make you a well rested warrior. But you need to let go. That ATRL Feedback pic you have saved in your hard drive? Into the trash. That discord dedicated to hate? Uninstalled. You are better than this. You DESERVE better! You deserve to surround yourself with the goodness of life, not its pessimism. Let it go.  Let GAGA go. Set her free from your minds! As of this moment, no longer will you continue to hate on her. As of this moment, you chose to ignore Gaga threads. as of now, you chose to surround yourself with POSITIVITY rather than negativity! Let go and be free! Consumed by hatred no more

This is the only post that matters on this site for the rest of the year.

Edited by Solar
  • ATRL Official
ATRL Feedback
3 minutes ago, ATRL Feedback said:

that arizona skyyy :jonny5:

cuneytb

For the people who say that the LMs live in the past, we are talking about a song that top 50 on spotify and is still selling. Isn’t it obvious that we aren’t the only one talking about the song :toofunny2:

• #FreeBritney Activist
suburbannature

MkTs0v6.jpg

but wow, what a moment.

5 minutes ago, ATRL Feedback said:

that arizona skyyy :jonny5:

We-

its the self quote for me :ahh:

It's like my moms favorite song and she still watches the Oscars performance and claims Gaga and Bradley are soul mates that can't be together cause of Hollywood. 

'Monsters living in the past' OGHs acting like Shallow was released ages ago. 

No, classics never die.

• #FreeBritney Activist
25 minutes ago, ATRL Feedback said:

Taste :clap3:Also #Justice4IllNeverLoveAgain

Even in Asia where it underperformed commercially, (along with INLA) it's already shaping up to be the next Listen-Halo. Kpop idols and other Asian artists just won't shut up about it. K-celebs and idols have this weird obsession with the movie and soundtrack.

Edited by charot
39 minutes ago, ATRL Feedback said:

Taste though

• #FreeBritney Activist
3 hours ago, Leigh said:

No tbh. I’m not even remotely a Gaga fan but people who deny the impact and legacy of this song are weird. The other day my middle-aged neighbors came over for a barbacue and they all started singing it when miss Amazon Alexa played it. Knew every word too. People will be singing this song until the end of time. 

You have weird middle aged neighbors lol

• #FreeBritney Activist
4 minutes ago, brazil said:

You have weird middle aged neighbors lol

They were drunk sis

AllyGayTor

This thread :rip:

OT: No. Gaga wrote yet another timeless classic here and they hate to see it :gaygacat4:

OGHs will continue to suffer with this classic mega smash in the future i fear

aesthetic bih
1 hour ago, ATRL Feedback said:

spillT :jonny:

2 hours ago, Gagaretha said:

:ahh:  ... but is that screenshot from the moderation team real? :biblio: Literally all I see on ATRL is stans praising/comparing streams for decade old songs :rip:

Yes, it’s real! The mods are really out to get liddos! They even gave you 5 different emojis of each of her flop eras because they are obsessed OGHs!!!!!!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=19436599

1 hour ago, ATRL Feedback said:

TASTE :jonny2: