Will Shallow died one day?

• ATRL Moderator
Reinvention

MkTs0v6.jpg

Spoiler

1 hour ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Well this is not def. mod/admin behaviour . This is a type of power abuse. If you are a mod / admin you should not say things like this.

Welp.ZTVW4Do.gif

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Feedback

• OreGuy

• duybeeGAshantiGA

• TROJAN

Gagaretha
16 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

I want to know who was behind that ATRL Feedback post. Who did it? Hm? Who is Christian enough to admit that they let their HATRED get in the way of their modding duties? Come on now. And everyone who keeps posting it, I want to pray for you. I want to pray that you may one day be free of jealousy and anger for your fellow neighbors. Proverbs 14:30 “

A tranquil heart gives life to the flesh, but envy makes the bones rot.” Amen. This verse is for the mod behind the post and everyone who quotes it. Please, LET IT GO. Let your hatred for a stranger you do not even know be free! You will feel lighter. You will fart less, have less headaches, yes you will! Being free from anger is the best feeling in the world. I know because I used to hate Nicki Minaj but I’ve realized that it is just not worth it, and instead I pray for her and mind my business. I dont go into her hate threads anymore, in fact I try to support her because we all have good inside of us.

So take my virtual hand.  Come on, take it. Now give to me all your Gaga hatred. Give it to me and I will turn it into a dove that will fly off into our universe. Give me your downtrodden and I will make you a well rested warrior. But you need to let go. That ATRL Feedback pic you have saved in your hard drive? Into the trash. That discord dedicated to hate? Uninstalled. You are better than this. You DESERVE better! You deserve to surround yourself with the goodness of life, not its pessimism. Let it go.  Let GAGA go. Set her free from your minds! As of this moment, no longer will you continue to hate on her. As of this moment, you chose to ignore Gaga threads. as of now, you chose to surround yourself with POSITIVITY rather than negativity! Let go and be free! Consumed by hatred no more

:ahh:  ... but is that screenshot from the moderation team real? :biblio: Literally all I see on ATRL is stans praising/comparing streams for decade old songs :rip:

People claiming Liddos are living in the past yet Shallow is still slaying to this day :deadbanana2: Make it make sense.

• #FreeBritney Activist
jaceface

One day Shallow will died.

2 minutes ago, Hurem said:

People claiming Liddos are living in the past yet Shallow is still slaying to this day :deadbanana2: Make it make sense.

Why would we have to live in the past if Gaga’s still constantly in the Top 10 most streamed females daily for Spotify, currently the 5th most streamed female of the decade, and 5 songs that regularly get over 500K streams alone on Spotify daily :coffee2:

• ATRL Official
ATRL Feedback
1 hour ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Well this is not def. mod/admin behaviour . This is a type of power abuse. If you are a mod / admin you should not say things like this.

What are you gonna do about it? Report me? :ahh: 

duybeeGAshantiGA
1 minute ago, ATRL Feedback said:

See. Prove my point a bit further. You can see many people in this thread can see thru you. Of course no one can do anything about it but I hope you feel good.

LostInStereo100

I live in LA and still hear this often when I’m out. It’s crazy considering the sound of the song. Which makes it even more classic/iconic vibe to it. It’s so recognizable, the stats show how promo sensitive it is, and how huge the song is still to this day, after three years. Coming in hot for 2B Spotify.

• ATRL Moderator
8 minutes ago, ATRL Feedback said:

Now… :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

It doesn't get more crybaby than this

• ATRL Administrator

Hating Shallow, an academy award winning CLASSIC, it blasphemous. The moment I find out which one of you bitches posted that message…we’re gonna have a problem. :biblio:

1 minute ago, Ryan said:

Hating Shallow, an academy award winning CLASSIC, it blasphemous. The moment I find out which one of you bitches posted that message…we’re gonna have a problem. :biblio:

OMG :bibliahh::clap3:

PoisonCandy

Nope. It was and is a cultural phenomenon. It will live forever.

• ATRL Official
ATRL Feedback
11 minutes ago, Ryan said:

shut up!

bad guy
28 minutes ago, ATRL Feedback said:

1 minute ago, ATRL Feedback said:

shut up!

:hoetenks:

• #FreeBritney Activist
suburbannature
29 minutes ago, ATRL Feedback said:

14 minutes ago, Ryan said:

2 minutes ago, ATRL Feedback said:

shut up!

:ahh: 

Mariano
32 minutes ago, ATRL Feedback said:

The cringe. 

23 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Plot twist: it was you :gaycat5:

• ATRL Administrator
Just now, TROJAN said:

Plot twist: it was you :gaycat5:

Nah. I love the hell out of that song. I have taste and appreciate talent. Not everyone on the team can say that. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
Limitless
1 hour ago, Pikachoo said:

I want to know who was behind that ATRL Feedback post. Who did it? Hm? Who is Christian enough to admit that they let their HATRED get in the way of their modding duties? Come on now. And everyone who keeps posting it, I want to pray for you. I want to pray that you may one day be free of jealousy and anger for your fellow neighbors. Proverbs 14:30 “

A tranquil heart gives life to the flesh, but envy makes the bones rot.” Amen. This verse is for the mod behind the post and everyone who quotes it. Please, LET IT GO. Let your hatred for a stranger you do not even know be free! You will feel lighter. You will fart less, have less headaches, yes you will! Being free from anger is the best feeling in the world. I know because I used to hate Nicki Minaj but I’ve realized that it is just not worth it, and instead I pray for her and mind my business. I dont go into her hate threads anymore, in fact I try to support her because we all have good inside of us.

So take my virtual hand.  Come on, take it. Now give to me all your Gaga hatred. Give it to me and I will turn it into a dove that will fly off into our universe. Give me your downtrodden and I will make you a well rested warrior. But you need to let go. That ATRL Feedback pic you have saved in your hard drive? Into the trash. That discord dedicated to hate? Uninstalled. You are better than this. You DESERVE better! You deserve to surround yourself with the goodness of life, not its pessimism. Let it go.  Let GAGA go. Set her free from your minds! As of this moment, no longer will you continue to hate on her. As of this moment, you chose to ignore Gaga threads. as of now, you chose to surround yourself with POSITIVITY rather than negativity! Let go and be free! Consumed by hatred no more

58 minutes ago, Reinvention said:

MkTs0v6.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Welp.ZTVW4Do.gif

46 minutes ago, ATRL Feedback said:

37 minutes ago, Oxygen said:

Now… :deadbanana2:

20 minutes ago, ATRL Feedback said:

shut up!

:deadbanana4:

Spoiler

@Juanny get in here sis :gaycat5:

Spoiler

ZTVW4Do.gif

jezebelvictoria

:bibliahh:

• ATRL Official
ATRL Feedback

Sis, stop taking it so seriously. I certainly did around the 473rd "Shallow" thread.