• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Feedback

• OreGuy

• duybeeGAshantiGA

• TROJAN

aesthetic bih

No, even ATRL is getting annoyed with Shallow's power, a mod has to post about it :dies:

It's okay tho, the GP just can't enough of it and it shows :gaycat1:

1 minute ago, Mystic Boy said:

The mods and OGHs hate to see it :dies:

1 minute ago, Mystic Boy said:

The mods and OGHs hate to see it :dies:

That’s how you know Shallow is a smash hit.

OT: No, it’s coming for Diamond in the US in 2 years.

For the sake of this site and this site's userbase's mental health, I hope it does ASAP.

MkTs0v6.jpg

13 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Liddos still living in the past :bibliahh: 

the stats are from this days 

suburbannature

After the soundtrack discount ends again. Slay those four copies, though.

MkTs0v6.jpg

Sweet Sexy Savage

We need another update tomorrow, do you think you can be up to the task?

MkTs0v6.jpg

ExhaleShoop
1 hour ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Well this is not def. mod/admin behaviour . This is a type of power abuse. If you are a mod / admin you should not say things like this.

They don’t care! who is supervising them? They told me something like that when giving me a warning point as well 

duybeeGAshantiGA
5 minutes ago, ExhaleShoop said:

They don’t care! who is supervising them? They told me something like that when giving me a warning point as well 

That's why ATRL is not as popular àn exciting like it used to be. The way they run this site will have a long term effect on it. It will go down one day. You cant run sth with that type of authoritarian management 

duybeeGAshantiGA

This thread shows a nice contrast btw OGHs and the LMs. I love to see it :sats:

Living in the past but yet we’re talking about a song thats still right NOW :worship: We :clap:love :clap::clap:classic. Biggest song ever

Pikachoo

I want to know who was behind that ATRL Feedback post. Who did it? Hm? Who is Christian enough to admit that they let their HATRED get in the way of their modding duties? Come on now. And everyone who keeps posting it, I want to pray for you. I want to pray that you may one day be free of jealousy and anger for your fellow neighbors. Proverbs 14:30 “

A tranquil heart gives life to the flesh, but envy makes the bones rot.” Amen. This verse is for the mod behind the post and everyone who quotes it. Please, LET IT GO. Let your hatred for a stranger you do not even know be free! You will feel lighter. You will fart less, have less headaches, yes you will! Being free from anger is the best feeling in the world. I know because I used to hate Nicki Minaj but I’ve realized that it is just not worth it, and instead I pray for her and mind my business. I dont go into her hate threads anymore, in fact I try to support her because we all have good inside of us.

So take my virtual hand.  Come on, take it. Now give to me all your Gaga hatred. Give it to me and I will turn it into a dove that will fly off into our universe. Give me your downtrodden and I will make you a well rested warrior. But you need to let go. That ATRL Feedback pic you have saved in your hard drive? Into the trash. That discord dedicated to hate? Uninstalled. You are better than this. You DESERVE better! You deserve to surround yourself with the goodness of life, not its pessimism. Let it go.  Let GAGA go. Set her free from your minds! As of this moment, no longer will you continue to hate on her. As of this moment, you chose to ignore Gaga threads. as of now, you chose to surround yourself with POSITIVITY rather than negativity! Let go and be free! Consumed by hatred no more

CandleGuy

For someone who allegedly "isn't a legacy act" her stans sure do cling to the success of a 3 year old song :rip:

So'Unique Miracle

no, it will never happen. not today. not tomorrow. not ever. 

b6d5390add2616259b4c37b5f666f8f964-gaga4.rhorizontal.w700.gif

duybeeGAshantiGA
15 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

I want to know who was behind that ATRL Feedback post. Who did it? Hm? Who is Christian enough to admit that they let their HATRED get in the way of their modding duties? Come on now. And everyone who keeps posting it, I want to pray for you. I want to pray that you may one day be free of jealousy and anger for your fellow neighbors. Proverbs 14:30 “

A tranquil heart gives life to the flesh, but envy makes the bones rot.” Amen. This verse is for the mod behind the post and everyone who quotes it. Please, LET IT GO. Let your hatred for a stranger you do not even know be free! You will feel lighter. You will fart less, have less headaches, yes you will! Being free from anger is the best feeling in the world. I know because I used to hate Nicki Minaj but I’ve realized that it is just not worth it, and instead I pray for her and mind my business. I dont go into her hate threads anymore, in fact I try to support her because we all have good inside of us.

So take my virtual hand.  Come on, take it. Now give to me all your Gaga hatred. Give it to me and I will turn it into a dove that will fly off into our universe. Give me your downtrodden and I will make you a well rested warrior. But you need to let go. That ATRL Feedback pic you have saved in your hard drive? Into the trash. That discord dedicated to hate? Uninstalled. You are better than this. You DESERVE better! You deserve to surround yourself with the goodness of life, not its pessimism. Let it go.  Let GAGA go. Set her free from your minds! As of this moment, no longer will you continue to hate on her. As of this moment, you chose to ignore Gaga threads. as of now, you chose to surround yourself with POSITIVITY rather than negativity! Let go and be free! Consumed by hatred no more

You are simply an ATRLegend :lmao:one of your best essays :clap3:

kellyclarkson.thumb.gif.f7abb83bdb4b6d4e

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA
duybeeGAshantiGA
8 minutes ago, CandleGuy said:

For someone who allegedly "isn't a legacy act" her stans sure do cling to the success of a 3 year old song :rip:

So is Rih not an icon because her last song was since 1989? Gorl Shallow is still charting why should we not talk about it :deadbanana2: Yall dont even try to be subtle with your HATE anymore :toofunny3: I know it's hard to see Shallow's everlasting success being a OGH. :clap3:

Illuminati
1 hour ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Liddos still living in the past :bibliahh: 

The past being one of Gagas most recent singles which is STILL doing well :dies: I mean at least its not 5 years old

12 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

:bibliahh: