Jump to content

A-list actors that don't have any classics?


Recommended Posts

07tandu

George Clooney, Mark Wahlberg and Angelina Jolie come to mind

Looking at their filmography it's shocking they don't have 1 classic film or role considering how famous they are

Can you think of any?

zI4X78y.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 07tandu

    11

  • 45seconds

    9

  • Quaithe

    5

  • StrangerInTheDark

    5

Smarticle

Angelina Jolie - Lara Croft

George Clooney - Oceans Eleven

 

Those movies play endlessly on TV channels

 

Mark - Transformers? and him being racist

 

zI4X78y.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
07tandu
Just now, Smarticle said:

Angelina Jolie - Lara Croft?

George Clooney - Oceans Eleven

classics?

I would have maybe given a pass for Kung Fu Panda

zI4X78y.gif

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
StrangerInTheDark
9 minutes ago, selenachris said:

I agree with Mark

The Departed?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Smarticle
1 minute ago, 07tandu said:

classics?

I would have maybe given a pass for Kung Fu Panda

zI4X78y.gif

 

Maleficent for the Gen Z?

 

zI4X78y.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
45seconds
2 minutes ago, 07tandu said:

classics?

I would have maybe given a pass for Kung Fu Panda

zI4X78y.gif

 

I’m sorry but Girl, Interrupted, Lara Croft as well as Oceans Series are classics. What planet are you living on? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
metalheart
15 minutes ago, 07tandu said:

George Clooney, Mark Wahlberg and Angelina Jolie come to mind

Looking at their filmography it's shocking they don't have 1 classic film or role considering how famous they are

Can you think of any?

zI4X78y.gif

Is Girl, Interrupted not a classic?...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Jeniffer Lawrence

 

And I know y'all will say hunger games cause most of y'all are 13 but no.

Link to post
Share on other sites
M André
1 minute ago, EOMM92 said:

Jeniffer Lawrence

 

And I know y'all will say hunger games cause most of y'all are 13 but no.

Xmen :eli:

Link to post
Share on other sites
07tandu
2 minutes ago, 45seconds said:

I’m sorry but Girl, Interrupted, Lara Croft as well as Oceans Series are classics. What planet are you living on? 

GI with a 54% on RT and Lara Croft with 20% classics?

Where's her Black Swan, Erin Brockovich or Alien?

zI4X78y.gif

I'll give you Ocean Eleven but is the film or his role really acclaimed or even remembered?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Smarticle
5 minutes ago, EOMM92 said:

Jeniffer Lawrence

 

And I know y'all will say hunger games cause most of y'all are 13 but no.

Billion dollar worldwide franchise with her as the lead role. She's memorable for the role

 

zI4X78y.gif

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
45seconds
2 minutes ago, 07tandu said:

GI with a 54% on RT and Lara Croft with 20% classics?

Where's her Black Swan, Erin Brockovich or Alien?

zI4X78y.gif

I'll give you Ocean Eleven but is the film or his role really acclaimed or even remembered?

She has an Oscar for it

zI4X78y.gif
 

And yea, we remember O11 outside of stan Twitter. 
zI4X78y.gif

Edited by 45seconds
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, EOMM92 said:

Jeniffer Lawrence

 

And I know y'all will say hunger games cause most of y'all are 13 but no.

so they were 4 yo when the first one come out ? :skull:

Link to post
Share on other sites
07tandu
Just now, 45seconds said:

She has an Oscar for it

zI4X78y.gif

And Gwyneth also has one, doesn't make the film or role a classic

zI4X78y.gif

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
45seconds
10 minutes ago, EOMM92 said:

Jeniffer Lawrence

 

And I know y'all will say hunger games cause most of y'all are 13 but no.

The HG will definitely be a classic though? It kickstarted an entire genre. Seethe boomer. 
 

zI4X78y.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Oxy said:

and Matt Damen.

Saving Private Ryan?

Good Will Hunting?

The Departed?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Smarticle
4 minutes ago, 07tandu said:

GI with a 54% on RT and Lara Croft with 20% classics?

Where's her Black Swan, Erin Brockovich or Alien?

zI4X78y.gif

I'll give you Ocean Eleven but is the film or his role really acclaimed or even remembered?

Not all classics are acclaimed

 

zI4X78y.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
45seconds
Just now, 07tandu said:

And Gwyneth also has one, doesn't make the film or role a classic

zI4X78y.gif

 

 

Well Gwen won it because of politicking not performance. Apples and oranges, I fear. 
zI4X78y.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nux said:

Saving Private Ryan?

Good Will Hunting?

The Departed?

Nope, the plot and the cast always over shine him...

Link to post
Share on other sites
bayonse

Angie has Mr and Mrs Smith as well

 

13 minutes ago, EOMM92 said:

Jeniffer Lawrence

 

bull****

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
07tandu
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, 45seconds said:

Well Gwen won it because of politicking not performance. Apples and oranges, I fear. 
zI4X78y.gif

How do we know Angelinas win wasn't politicking? Isn't her father a previous academy award nominee. Nepotism I fear.

Either way the film and role is not a classic or even remembered by anyone

zI4X78y.gif

Edited by 07tandu
Link to post
Share on other sites
45seconds
Just now, 07tandu said:

How do we know Angelinas win wasn't politicking? Isn't her father a previous academy award nominee. Nepotism I fear.

Either way the film and role is not a classic or even remembered by anyone

zI4X78y.gif

And yet we both know exactly what film I’m talking about. 
 

zI4X78y.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...