new vinyl option :gaycat1:

A big first week numbers :party:

17 hours ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

new vinyl option :gaycat1:

Her first week is gonna be massive

I'm so excited for the album :heart:

Oh she's really coming for those massive first week numbers, huh? :clap3:

Edited by Billionaire

I didn't really like her debut, but I LOVE all the songs she released from this (with the exception of Therefore I Am).
It's so weird she is underperforming bc she is releasing better music; maybe not catchy enough to be a hit, but My Future/NDA/Your Power/Lost Cause are all great. Maybe her younger fans want more Therefore I Am kinda of stuff too :katie:

Lost Cause is a dud :rip: My Future, Your Power, and NDA are great though. 

1 hour ago, LittleDreamer said:

I didn't really like her debut, but I LOVE all the songs she released from this (with the exception of Therefore I Am).
It's so weird she is underperforming bc she is releasing better music; maybe not catchy enough to be a hit, but My Future/NDA/Your Power/Lost Cause are all great. Maybe her younger fans want more Therefore I Am kinda of stuff too :katie:

tbh I can‘t really tell what it is but I also lost a lot of interest in the rollout of this or at least in the singles she put out from the album so far.

I was totally hooked on the first album and will definitely be again as soon as this album‘s out I guess but maybe that‘s exactly the problem with the singles for me – I want a complete body of work and not just cute tracks here and there.

it's Billie's time to shine now. perched to see what she delivers and if it was worth the wait.

not feeling the singles even 10% as i was feeling the debut ones but maybe she'll come the f*** through with the album.

Lost Cause, My Future and Your Power are all top notch. TIA and NDA are just okay, but still looking forward to this album.

I;m really  scared  of  90K  debut after  3  flop singles  in  a  row  :rip: 

I really hope we get a Zane Interview about HTE one week before it drops ❤️🩹

1 hour ago, ComplicatedLove said:

AHH ME TOO i love those long interviews he does with artists 

The transition from NDA to Therefore I Am really has me obsessed 

The way the only good thing we can say about the album so far is that one transition

HgYULfD.gif

Every song released from this so far is better than like 70% of her debut lol.

Yeah My Future and NDA are a notable step up from her debut, and Your Power is quite pretty. People let the “she’s in her weak era” narrative become self-reinforcing and cloud the objective quality.

3 hours ago, ComplicatedLove said:

They loooooove each other so I wouldn't be surprised if we got one!

And at the end of the interview, I remember Zane saying something along the lines of 'can't wait for us to talk about the whole project', and it didn't sound like something they would do in private! Pure speculation though. :michael:

50 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

Every song released from this so far is better than like 70% of her debut lol.

41 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

Yeah My Future and NDA are a notable step up from her debut, and Your Power is quite pretty. People let the “she’s in her weak era” narrative become self-reinforcing and cloud the objective quality.

These x10 :siptea: Her debut is so strong cohesively and conceptually, but I really don't think the songs individually are just sooo much better at all. That's why people should just wait for the full album

3 hours ago, Beyonnaise said:

everything has been really good thus far imo, her voice, lyricism and storytelling are getting better and better and we love to see it :heart:

anyway, i'm sure everything will make sense once the album is out

36 minutes ago, Jef said:

WOWWWWWWW :clap3:

SHE IS AN ANGEL FALLEN FROM THE SKY :jonny4: