• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bad guy

• 99sandthe2000s

• idleavealone

• Billionaire

Apparently she is collabing with Brazilian legend Caetano Veloso? :eek: Not her finally giving us the Billie Bossa Nova remix we need.

Edited by Billionaire

"Oxytocin" wouldn't work on radio but an edgy, controversial video could be really good for the era around Halloween.

Then "Billie Bossa Nova" with a single remix around January and sent to radio and performed on the Grammys.

I'm gonna need a 'Billie Eilish gets ready for the MET Gala' video from Vogue. If they can do one for Emma Chamberlain then I don't see why they can't do one for THE fashion icon of this generation.  :giraffe:

Edited by Billionaire

1 hour ago, The Witch said:

I NEED Billie Bossa Nova (A Love Letter To LA version) on Spotify already :WAP:

Literally this, improved it ten times much :jonnycat:

7 minutes ago, badgirlriri said:

Literally this, improved it ten times much :jonnycat:

Right? I wasn't feeling it as much before but now it keeps growing on me  :jonnycat:

I played this for my mum in the car the other day and she kept turning it up because she couldn‚Äôt hear the words¬†:toofunny3:¬†but she liked it and thought HTE was ‚Äėvery cathartic‚Äô

4 minutes ago, Cookies n Cream said:

Amazing album. But it doesn't touch WWFAWDWG for me yet.

HTE

Lost Cause

Getting Older

:flame:

oh wow, TASTE in that Top 3. :jonnycat:

A lot of the songs are growers so maybe you'll change your opinion in the future. :gayriahcat1:

So basically, an almost platinum album, 2 smash hits, 1.5 billion streams, consistent sales, 3x #1 album, 2 VMA's, a defining Met Gala outfit, and now a cover on TME's 100 Most Influential People? If this is what u call a "flop" era... :clap3:

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

So basically, an almost platinum album, 2 smash hits, 1.5 billion streams, consistent sales, 3x #1 album, 2 VMA's, a defining Met Gala outfit, and now a cover on TME's 100 Most Influential People? If this is what u call a "flop" era... :clap3:

She's over they say :eli:. ATRL just keeps losing everytime :bibliahh:

30 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

She's over they say :eli:. ATRL just keeps losing everytime :bibliahh:

Duh :bibliahh: Can't mess with talent tho I fear :gaygacat4:

the fact she's performing 2 album tracks for TIME being broadcast on ABC.....like...she really took her WWAFA Grammy campaign and made it 10x max. luv that for her!

:clap3:

√ó
√ó