original.gif

Grimms_soft-rainbow-ball_22955.jpg

ROUND VII: The COLOUR Ball : ENTRIES

First Category is.. Pink and Red

Second Category is.. Black and White

Third Category is.. BEST Look

Prezli - Paris Hilton

Spoiler

This is not a democracy, it's a Pariscracy.

Welcome to Paris' Colorful Ball! You'll see Paris' three of most amazing looks in three categories: Best Pink, Best White and Best Look.

She wore all the following dresses in France. France has a new ruler, her name is Paris. The capital city is named after her.

BEST Pink

aka Princess Paris

X1tmgbbx o

0o7zbcua o

Mjgdkrtf o

Nothing in this world wears better this gorgeous dress than Paris. She, looking like a Pink Princess, rocked the amfAR gala in Cannes back in 2014. Loves it.

BEST White

aka Angel Paris

4gctjzuk o

C5lnfsu7 o

2mq8cvi6 o

Paris has been planning her wedding, but before we can see her actual bridal dress, here's a sneak peek. With this angelic dress, Paris owned the Chopard party in Cannes in 2016. Stars truly got blind!

BEST Look

aka Queen Paris

Td8drn4y o

Okecy7vj o

Ddutslau o

What happens in France, stays in France. But not Paris' fashion which went to the top with this silver outfit at the amfAR gala in 2017. She must have good time as a luxurious queen.

That's hot, isn't that?

Thanatos - Miss Fame

Spoiler
Spoiler

6acd254d489e15d2303ca3eca42a8508d36a41ba

ℙ??? ?????????? ?????, ???? ??????, ??? ???????????. ??’? ??? ????? ?? ????? ???? ??? ?????? ??? ????????? ??????????.

??? ???? ????????, ? ??????? ?? ?? ???? ? ????????? ???????? ???? ???? ?? ?????? ???????? ?????? ℝ?. ???? ???? ?? ???? ??????? ???? ??? ???? ??? ????????? ??? ????????? ???? ???? ??? ????? ???? ?? ??? ??????????.

x9yfTPJ.jpg

1BnOt7Y.jpg

Spoiler

M52v6RC.png

??? ???? ?????, ? ??????? ?? ?? ???? ??????? ???? ??? ℍ????? ???? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?????? ℙ???? ??????? ???? ????. 
?? ??? ?? ??? ???? ???????? ?? ???? ?????, ??????? ? ???'? ???? ??? ?????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ???? ????, ??????? ??'? ???? ??????? ??? ????????, ??? ?????????? ????????? ?????????? ???? ????'? ?????????.

miss-fame-is-seen-outside-iris-van-herpe

b95qm2q7w1461.jpg

KXMKk8I.jpg

giphy.gif

Spoiler

8Wy2nRj.png

??? ??? ???? ???? ????????, ??????? ??? ???????? ?? ??? ???????????, ? ????? ????????? ? ??? ???? ????????????? ??? ???? ????. 
???? ???? ?? ??????? ? ???-??-?-???? ????-???????? ?????? ??? ??????? ????? ?? ??????? ???????? ??? ??? ??? ??????. 

??? ????????? ?? ?????????? ??? ?????????? ?? ????? ???????????????. 
???? ?????? ??? ?? ???? ?? ????-?? ?????? ℍ????? (@???????????)

xqkyr8h.jpg

QWNeMxi.jpg

Legend E - Megan Thee Stallion

Spoiler

aSzgVPgK_o.gif

6AbFgv8I_o.gif

VnRdjnu3_o.gif

Hot-girl-Meg.jpg?w=750&ssl=1

(pink look)

x9o0EaVA_o.gif

bWKe2nG1_o.gif

megan-thee-stallion-4.jpg

megan-thee-stallion-2021-grammy-performa

Megan-Thee-Stallion-Wore-Dolce-Gabbana-F

(white look)

ky3oZwwu_o.gif

I7vaDCZw_o.gif

Megan-Thee-Stallion-Wore-Christian-Siria

(best look)

7gdFce9t_o.gif

Not Like The Movies - Zendaya 

Spoiler

THE BALL

Spoiler

Category 1

PINK

zendaya-attends-the-25th-annual-critics-

ad43e99361b156ce0763ecb70bb3e396.jpg

zendaya-at-critics-choice-awards-2020-pi

zendaya-pink-outfit-at-2020-critics-choi

a1941112694cf009812ca55a98e556b5.jpg

Spoiler

Category 2

BLACK + WHITE 

dbc75417963e0ac7981ba97a58e327df.jpg

837aa99ac9cce81f6719c277d730570f.jpg

original.jpg

Zendaya-Fashion-Interview-2018.jpg

8b4fdff492019553883ca8494add3d70.jpg

Spoiler

Category 3 

BEST LOOK

0828a53ad67dc3da3b2bbb8cf88ad6bc.jpg

gallery-1497648791-gettyimages-680445372

zendaya.png

Rei+Kawakubo+Comme+des+Garcons+Art+Betwe

Zendaya-Hair-Makeup-Met-Gala-2017.jpg

@Queen Riri. @Lukey @Speezy @Almodusa @kipperskipper

✰ It's Questionnaire Time  

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1k0CjNqiKzvcXDAMS-Hddx23DTkKY8hi-y3o4Bex7xP8/

@Devin @Not Like The Movies @prézli @Legend E @Staryu @Drifloon @Moonlightbae  @Pedro @Mr. Duff  @Thanatos  

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, prézli said:

Look, who got inspired by my post. :gaycat1:

tumblr_n12m6uXmPq1tt9lrzo1_500.gif

who??

Good luck girls 

We all slayed 

I’ve done consistently well the entire season so hopefully that gives me the edge for the win❤️

Hello everyone I am here

53 minutes ago, prézli said:

So?

tumblr_n12m6uXmPq1tt9lrzo1_500.gif

Update tomorrow after I install the screen to my laptop :spin: 

ROUND VII: The COLOUR Ball : CRITIQUES 

kipperskipper

Spoiler

Critiques:

Pink

Paris: I really enjoyed this look. It's very pretty, feminine, and expensive just like Paris. I really like the silver detailing and I think that really enhanced the look. The silhouette is gorgeous as well. Def my fave pink look from the entries.

Miss Fame: This is garbage mama. I'm assuming you picked this lewk for the avant garde aspect of it, but it just aint it. The pink mop on her head with the awkwardly short one-winged butterfly shirt dress???? It's a lot. 

Meg: I like this. It's very unique and I appreciate how it's sexy, edgy, and glamorous at the same time. It has the dramatics of a gown but also has edge and sex appeal.  

Zendaya: I think I like this. Overall she looks stun and I do like the simplistic sleek feel it has. But my issue is the skirt. It's serving piece of fabric realness. 

White: 

Paris: It's cute. There is nothing innovative or exciting about it though. The most interesting part is the top half where the lace appliques contort to her boobs. I wish the rest of the dress followed that, but overall it's pretty.  

Miss Fame: This is a serve mama. Miss Fame ATE with this. An Iris darling. I love the drama, the eye fascinator, the play on shapes. A great STOMP for the finale! 

Meg: This is ok. I do love the cape and headpiece. But along with the body suit, everything just looks a little messy. I wish there was a more executed design to this.

Zendaya: Yassss this is a serve!!!!!!! Love the black and white/ mixed patterns. The design looks so well thought out and specific. It is classy, youthful, edgy, and high fashion. 

Best Look: 

Paris: It's really pretty, but it doesn't wow me. The top fringe is giving me cowboy jacket fringe realness. She does look expensive, and that is a good way to go out, but her best look should pack a punch. 

Miss Fame: This is a gag mama! LOVED everything about this. It's over the top, zany, graphic, colorful, and high fashion. Another stomp.

Meg: Idk if I'm feeling this. Is this really her best look? It's lowkey ugly. Like I appreciate what the design is doing, but it looks messy.

Zendaya: Yep. PERIOD! A stomp and a serve. Way to finish the season with a serve of the century. 

DevonRoars

Spoiler

Prezli - Paris Hilton

I love your commentary and formatting. Paris always has interesting gowns, but that’s the thing -- it’s always a gown. 

Pink

I love the metallic pieces in this and how the dress flows in the first picture. It's perfect from the accessories to the dress.

White

Loving how the nude panels match her skin and blend in so well. Up close I’m not a huge fan of the texture on the dress.

Best Look

This looks heavy. The beadwork is dragging.. In the front had it been cut above the knee or was tailored a little more to the body and/or just hemmed higher this would probably look better.

Thanatos - Miss Fame

On first look.. I really like all bold colors you’ve included.

Pink

I love this shade of pink and her make up is gorgeous, but the actual outfit is kind of confusing. So confusing I went and googled the designer for a better look: https://www.instagram.com/p/CMcHJyLLohP/?utm_medium=copy_link and.. it’s a no from me, dog. 

B&W

I’m mesmerized by this *while it's in motion. Not a huge fan of the eye piece or the gloves, but still a good look. 

Best Look

I just love how colorful this is. I’m obsessed. -- I will say the make up isn't super fitting to this nor does it.. add anything, but it still looks good. 

First of all these captions have me dying. I love how you approached this.

Pink

I think this might be the best look you've ever sent in. It's sexy. It's simple, but complicated.

White

This probably would have benefited by having gifs. In stills -- sadly.. I can see this body suit stretched over the shoe for some reason.. It makes her feet look huge. I still like it, honestly.

Best Look

Now this would have benefitted from having more pictures lmao. From what I can see.. the way chest part of this dress sits.. Is strange. I don't like this.

NLTM - Zendaya

The complete versatility shown here is insane. Zendaya just has it. The only negative is the lack of narrative or storyline here that the other entries brought.

Pink

It's the small details that really pull this in with the different material -- but the strap being the same material as the dress make it work.

White

Alright I'll be dramatic and say this might be my favorite look of the season.. It’s just so effortlessly beautiful and chic.. I’m practically ejaculating on this garment.

Best Look

I like the inclusion of this just because it really shows her versatility.. and I love afros, but it's not super exciting and you have had better looks this season, but I think it's perfect in being a bow on everything you've presented. [Drag Race reference incoming] Much like how Violet Chachki ended her season. 

@Legend E @Thanatos @prézli @Not Like The Movies @kipperskipper

thank you very much judges :heart2:

btw devon i didnt know we needed a storyline nnn 

Grimms_soft-rainbow-ball_22955.jpg

ROUND VII : The COLOUR Ball : RESULTS

TOP & BOTTOM

r8d5mTu.pngX9RVLGv.pngKcWH5Md.pngHrGMikw.png

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Congratulations Not Like The Movies and Thanatos

you've made it to the finale

which leaves Prezli and Legend E in the bottom. 

Contestant Progress

Sorry for my chop :chick3:

And the chop goes to...

Spoiler
Spoiler

Prezli - Paris Hilton

Thank you for playing.

Contestant Progress

Crown-43dcf112-5567-4eab-8812-02a8e4ac823d.png

ROUND VIII: FINALE PORTFOLIO

meow meow, final 3!

Welcome to part two of the finale and our last round.. it's been such an enjoyable season and it's really anyone's game.

For this final challenge choose three looks from the season and include a short speech on why you should win

your finale portfolio should best represent your journey

Due: Sunday @ 3PM EST

Crowning will follow

agsjajak I saw 2 notifications and expected to be eliminated :wanda:

wig Top 3, I‘m so happy 

well 

44 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

well 

MMQJZzy.gif

ROUND VIII: FINALE PORTFOLIO ENTRIES

Spoiler

Even though Megan's journey in The Color Game may have been with a lot of up's and down's, I believe she should win. Megan has shown over the course of the past 7 rounds versatility, proving that both elegant and sensual looks work amazingly for her. All of her performance looks, as well as any photoshoot or red carpet are top notch, with looks that are always studied to the smallest detail. In the three looks below, this versatility is highlighted. In the first look, we see a sexy, dramatic, but also classy look in a Lever Couture pink dress. The second look shows a very sexy slit with a long train. This is the Dolce & Gabbana dress in which Megan collected her Grammy's. The third look in blue shows Megan's figure in an incredible way, making her look like an absolute goddess.

Based on these looks, we can see Megan proved over these few years of her career that, besides being an incredible artist, she can also be deemed as a fashion icon. I hope you will consider her for winning The Color Game.

Look 1

Look 2

megan-thee-stallion.jpg

megan-thee-stallion-grammy-awards-red-ca

Look 3

tumblr_pdscvd6Kvo1ry9lngo1_500.jpg

335af7dbfeb5bc9e8f558e73893358c9.jpg

Spoiler

ZENDAYA'S PORTFOLIO

Look 1: Flirtatious, cute and fun mini dress 

zendaya-spotted-at-the-tiffany-blue-even

Look 2: Sexy and elegant gown 

5d8810686f24eb2e6f368d12?width=1100&form

Look 3: Sleek, chic and fashion forward pantsuit 

3 different looks, 3 different silhouettes and 3 styles of fashion. Zendaya is the epitome of effortlessly serving versatility through various pieces of fashion. Throughout the season with 4 wins, Zendaya has undoubtedly displayed that she can slay tasteful looks in any colour. Zendaya has never been in the bottom and she has been the most consistent contestant. These three looks are just a small snippet of the multiple serves she has indisputably delivered in the Colour Game. With versatility, consistency, dominance and fashion, Zendaya is undeniably the front runner and therefore should be crowned the champion of this season. 

Thanatos - Miss Fame

Spoiler

yxUCQnG.png

rKqHJ7M.png

vLOLQgm.png

@Legend E @Thanatos @Not Like The Movies

It's almost over.

Results: Tomorrow @ 4PM EST

inch resting entries 

5 hours ago, DevonRoars said:

MMQJZzy.gif

ROUND VIII: FINALE PORTFOLIO ENTRIES

Reveal hidden contents

Even though Megan's journey in The Color Game may have been with a lot of up's and down's, I believe she should win. Megan has shown over the course of the past 7 rounds versatility, proving that both elegant and sensual looks work amazingly for her. All of her performance looks, as well as any photoshoot or red carpet are top notch, with looks that are always studied to the smallest detail. In the three looks below, this versatility is highlighted. In the first look, we see a sexy, dramatic, but also classy look in a Lever Couture pink dress. The second look shows a very sexy slit with a long train. This is the Dolce & Gabbana dress in which Megan collected her Grammy's. The third look in blue shows Megan's figure in an incredible way, making her look like an absolute goddess.

Based on these looks, we can see Megan proved over these few years of her career that, besides being an incredible artist, she can also be deemed as a fashion icon. I hope you will consider her for winning The Color Game.

Look 1

Look 2

megan-thee-stallion.jpg

megan-thee-stallion-grammy-awards-red-ca

Look 3

tumblr_pdscvd6Kvo1ry9lngo1_500.jpg

335af7dbfeb5bc9e8f558e73893358c9.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

ZENDAYA'S PORTFOLIO

Look 1: Flirtatious, cute and fun mini dress 

zendaya-spotted-at-the-tiffany-blue-even

Look 2: Sexy and elegant gown 

5d8810686f24eb2e6f368d12?width=1100&form

Look 3: Sleek, chic and fashion forward pantsuit 

3 different looks, 3 different silhouettes and 3 styles of fashion. Zendaya is the epitome of effortlessly serving versatility through various pieces of fashion. Throughout the season with 4 wins, Zendaya has undoubtedly displayed that she can slay tasteful looks in any colour. Zendaya has never been in the bottom and she has been the most consistent contestant. These three looks are just a small snippet of the multiple serves she has indisputably delivered in the Colour Game. With versatility, consistency, dominance and fashion, Zendaya is undeniably the front runner and therefore should be crowned the champion of this season. 

Thanatos - Miss Fame

Reveal hidden contents

yxUCQnG.png

rKqHJ7M.png

vLOLQgm.png

@Legend E @Thanatos @Not Like The Movies

It's almost over.

Results: Tomorrow @ 4PM EST

Good luck girls 

tenor.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.