• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chemical X.

• Armani👑

• Kiss It Better

• nooniebao

3 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

this will be nominated for all kinds of grammy’s including AOTY....i’m already mad

good, fume :ahh:

--

FINALLY :jonny5: hopefully it's more like the self-titled EPs and less like "I Used To Know Her" series

I hope Damage and Hold On make the final tracklist. It’ll be interesting to see if some of the older, orphaned singles make the cut too. Slide, Do to Me and I Can’t Breathe come to mind. I’m guessing it’ll be all new tracks though.

Edited by nooniebao

9 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

this will be nominated for all kinds of grammy’s including AOTY....i’m already mad

It will win AOTY too.

They have been pushing her all these years and gave her SOTY with a song nobody heard before.  It's obvious at this point.

21 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

I wouldn’t rule out the project winning AOTY and we haven’t even heard the material.

23 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

this will be nominated for all kinds of grammy’s including AOTY

this :toofunny3:

7 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Will she win the Oscar on sunday too

It’ll probably be Celeste.

She collabed with an abuser... What's wrong with HER..... Anyways, won't be giving any streams.

21 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

I hope Damage and Hold On make the final tracklist. It’ll be interesting to see if some of the older, orphaned singles make the cut too. Slide, Do to Me and I Can’t Breathe come to mind. I’m guessing it’ll be all new tracks though.

Do To Me is for a reggae EP that she's also making, i think Damage and Hold On are obvious, while I Can't Breathe is just a 'charity' type standalone single

i'm more curious if Anti (the song she performed at VMAs 2019) and Don't Count On Me (the song she performed at Coachella) would make it or not

3 minutes ago, Kiss It Better said:

Do To Me is for a reggae EP that she's also making, i think Damage and Hold On are obvious, while I Can't Breathe is just a 'charity' type standalone single

i'm more curious if Anti (the song she performed at VMAs 2019) and Don't Count On Me (the song she performed at Coachella) would make it or not

Like she has to have tons of recorded material at this point. She was in the studio with Dallas Austin fairly recently and we know she has a DJ Khaled collaboration that could be in the works too. The latter’s probably for Khaled’s album though. I’m trying to compile a list of other unreleased songs that she’s teased in some form in the last 2-3 years.

The fact that this is technically her debut after all these years :toofunny2:

Perched though :duca:

If this was 2/3 years ago I would've been excited. But she always has gems on her projects so I'll check it out. 

1 hour ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Will she win the Oscar on sunday too

Nope, not a chance, it will go to Laura Pausini

I really hope Damage and Hold On are included on the album, I wouldn’t mind Sometimes and I Can’t Breathe also being included but the first two MUST be on the album

Two “compilation albums” that had a combined 40 songs but this is her debut? :toofunny2:

On 4/23/2021 at 12:11 PM, thedamnking said:

This aged like milk. 

On 4/23/2021 at 12:11 PM, thedamnking said:

Yikes