Doja Cat f/ The Weeknd - “You Right”

TalkThatRihanna

20 hours ago, aayAlex said:

Can they even submit this with the weeknd attached???

they can still submit it but abel is not going to campaign for it

ezgif-6-b4413706744b.gif.946aa66a87371f8

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• professor2000

• dabunique

• nooniebao

• dangerousalex

23 hours ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

I was bopping until i found out that this song was about her cheating because of her horoscope sign(MV) on her yt bf back in 2019. She’s trash for that

It’s just a song and white men deserve to get cheated on anyway they’re all trash!

• #FreeBritney Activist

This song is my favourite from Planet Her.

They compliment each other so well, haven't seen the music video yet but I'll check it out later. 

It might become my new ringtone.

20 hours ago, moonlitdick said:

It’s just a song and white men deserve to get cheated on anyway they’re all trash!

💀 or maybe you just trash taste in men. Not you generalizing.

• #FreeBritney Activist

This is also getting played as an ad on youtube :rip: What is going on? First Ed Sheeran's new song, now Doja... I've never seen big artists resorting to this. Like, legit never had an ad come up with Ariana Grande or something like that, for example.

Or is this just my account now finding out that I like pop music after 10 years? :bibliahh:

3 hours ago, magazine said:

This is also getting played as an ad on youtube :rip: What is going on? First Ed Sheeran's new song, now Doja... I've never seen big artists resorting to this. Like, legit never had an ad come up with Ariana Grande or something like that, for example.

Or is this just my account now finding out that I like pop music after 10 years? :bibliahh:

It’s been discussed a lot in the last year or two on this forum and in other places, but English language artists aren’t pulling the views they used to on YouTube for the most part. Unless inn wrong and this has always happened, I think it’s happening more frequently because streaming has made music more accessible.

On 7/2/2021 at 4:33 PM, Goofy said:

deserves Grammys on top of Grammys. incredible just incredibleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

won't happen

On 7/2/2021 at 4:38 PM, aayAlex said:

same management so i don't see her goin against Abel to submit it, although when my King, Frank Ocean said no to da Grammys, Calvin Harris decided to submit Slide without his consent

• #FreeBritney Activist

Hands down her best song, it better go 1

Adds on Pop and Rhythmic Radio this week:

Cancel this NOW! 

Send Ain’t **** to Rhythmic & Urban and push a video out ASAP. Up the playlisting. This is a #1 in the making.

26 minutes ago, FAN said:

Cancel this NOW! 

Send Ain’t **** to Rhythmic & Urban and push a video out ASAP. Up the playlisting. This is a #1 in the making.

Ain’t **** would flop on radio please

On 7/3/2021 at 1:38 AM, aayAlex said:

I don't think they will submit this over Kiss Me More. 

On 7/2/2021 at 2:20 PM, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

I was bopping until i found out that this song was about her cheating because of her horoscope sign(MV) on her yt bf back in 2019. She’s trash for that

And he was trash for not having a job and living off of her via Ain’t **** 

I seriously wish there was more Weeknd in this and some dual parts to make this feel like the duet this is billed as.

I had the same problem with the IYE remix but that was a feature so I let it slide. 

:coffee2:

On 7/5/2021 at 8:14 PM, magazine said:

I remember getting 30 second Blank Space adds in 2014-2015. At least you can skip most of these ads after 5 seconds...