Jump to content

Doja Cat f/ The Weeknd - “You Right”


TalkThatRihanna
 Share

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, aayAlex said:

Can they even submit this with the weeknd attached???

they can still submit it but abel is not going to campaign for it

ezgif-6-b4413706744b.gif.946aa66a87371f8

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • professor2000

    14

  • dabunique

    22

  • nooniebao

    25

  • dangerousalex

    17

23 hours ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

I was bopping until i found out that this song was about her cheating because of her horoscope sign(MV) on her yt bf back in 2019. She’s trash for that

It’s just a song and white men deserve to get cheated on anyway they’re all trash!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • #FreeBritney Activist

This song is my favourite from Planet Her.

 

They compliment each other so well, haven't seen the music video yet but I'll check it out later. 

 

It might become my new ringtone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, moonlitdick said:

It’s just a song and white men deserve to get cheated on anyway they’re all trash!

💀 or maybe you just trash taste in men. Not you generalizing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • #FreeBritney Activist

This is also getting played as an ad on youtube :rip: What is going on? First Ed Sheeran's new song, now Doja... I've never seen big artists resorting to this. Like, legit never had an ad come up with Ariana Grande or something like that, for example.

Or is this just my account now finding out that I like pop music after 10 years? :bibliahh:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, magazine said:

This is also getting played as an ad on youtube :rip: What is going on? First Ed Sheeran's new song, now Doja... I've never seen big artists resorting to this. Like, legit never had an ad come up with Ariana Grande or something like that, for example.

Or is this just my account now finding out that I like pop music after 10 years? :bibliahh:

It’s been discussed a lot in the last year or two on this forum and in other places, but English language artists aren’t pulling the views they used to on YouTube for the most part. Unless inn wrong and this has always happened, I think it’s happening more frequently because streaming has made music more accessible.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/2/2021 at 4:33 PM, Goofy said:

deserves Grammys on top of Grammys. incredible just incredibleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

won't happen

 

On 7/2/2021 at 4:38 PM, aayAlex said:

Can they even submit this with the weeknd attached???

same management so i don't see her goin against Abel to submit it, although when my King, Frank Ocean said no to da Grammys, Calvin Harris decided to submit Slide without his consent

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • #FreeBritney Activist

Hands down her best song, it better go 1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Adds on Pop and Rhythmic Radio this week:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cancel this NOW! 
 

Send Ain’t **** to Rhythmic & Urban and push a video out ASAP. Up the playlisting. This is a #1 in the making.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, FAN said:

Cancel this NOW! 
 

Send Ain’t **** to Rhythmic & Urban and push a video out ASAP. Up the playlisting. This is a #1 in the making.

Ain’t **** would flop on radio please

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

On 7/3/2021 at 1:38 AM, aayAlex said:

Can they even submit this with the weeknd attached???

I don't think they will submit this over Kiss Me More. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/2/2021 at 2:20 PM, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

I was bopping until i found out that this song was about her cheating because of her horoscope sign(MV) on her yt bf back in 2019. She’s trash for that

And he was trash for not having a job and living off of her via Ain’t **** 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I seriously wish there was more Weeknd in this and some dual parts to make this feel like the duet this is billed as.

I had the same problem with the IYE remix but that was a feature so I let it slide. 

:coffee2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/5/2021 at 8:14 PM, magazine said:

This is also getting played as an ad on youtube :rip: What is going on? First Ed Sheeran's new song, now Doja... I've never seen big artists resorting to this. Like, legit never had an ad come up with Ariana Grande or something like that, for example.

Or is this just my account now finding out that I like pop music after 10 years? :bibliahh:

I remember getting 30 second Blank Space adds in 2014-2015. At least you can skip most of these ads after 5 seconds...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...