• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Armani👑

• SinterFold_

• FAME.

• nooniebao

Jay L
1 hour ago, Armani👑 said:

Rise up :clap3:I can see this serving longevity on the charts if they give this song the proper treatment

EarStyle
21 hours ago, Tinashegrande6 said:

Oh yeah, I forgot about that one. They really fumbled the bag there :dies:

I feel like they had plans for a real video but Covid came and then it ended up just being the cartoon and then ***** Fairy didn't leave radio until it was too late lol.

SinterFold_
17 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

This has exploded on the radio in my area. I don’t think I’ve ever heard such instant radio spins for a new single of hers.

nooniebao
1 minute ago, SinterFold_ said:

This has exploded on the radio in my area. I don’t think I’ve ever heard such instant radio spins for a new single of hers.

I guess it’d make sense to push this aggressively considering Go Crazy had insane longevity on radio. But I’ll always be upset that Damage didn’t live up to its commercial potential. It’s become my favourite song of hers.

SinterFold_
Just now, nooniebao said:

I guess it’d make sense to push this aggressively considering Go Crazy had insane longevity on radio. But I’ll always be upset that Damage didn’t live up to its commercial potential. It’s become my favourite song of hers.

Honestly all it needed was a Grammy performance. I’ll never understand why they didn’t take advantage of that moment. 

nooniebao
21 minutes ago, SinterFold_ said:

Honestly all it needed was a Grammy performance. I’ll never understand why they didn’t take advantage of that moment. 

Is it maybe because she performed at the 2020 ceremony? I don’t think any of this year’s performers were featured on this year and last year’s show.

thedamnking

WHERE IS THE ALBUM PREORDER AND RELEASE DATE, IM SUING HER *SS

Yesterday's Update
Urban #40 (+3)
Spins: 853 (+75) Aud: 2.690 (+0.198)

Rhythmic #45 (=)
Spins: 381 (+38) Aud: 0.937 (+0.077)

Urban AC #37 (+2) 
Spins: 104 (+13) Aud: 0.530 (+*)

This is already over 10 million streams on Spotify in just two weeks. That’s HUGE for her. That on top of how rapidly it’s taking off on all 3 radio formats. This is shaping up to be a Summer smasher and with the recent success of Chris Brown at Pop radio makes me wonder if they will push for this to crossover on that format with recent R&B smashes Peaches, Heartbreak Anniversary, Go Crazy and Leave The Door Open doing so well on Pop. It makes you wonder could this be next? :flame: 

Edited by SinterFold_
1 hour ago, SinterFold_ said:

It makes you wonder could this be next?

I would certainly hope so! The few people that I’ve shown this song to have all loved it so far. It’s such a damn vibe

24 minutes ago, SweetTalker said:

I would certainly hope so! The few people that I’ve shown this song to have all loved it so far. It’s such a damn vibe

I most definitely feel they went this route with this song to roll the album out finally. While Damage is arguably the best track of her career thus far and his been slow burning since October, CT has been much more instant than anything she’s ever released before. And I honestly believe that it’s because the song is a vibe. 

On 5/5/2021 at 1:22 AM, SinterFold_ said:

U know damn well chris aint putting a foot on that grammy stage 

19 hours ago, Armani👑 said:

Might fall out Hot 100, predicted to be #99

Radio needs to start increasing faster until they decide to drop a music video.

And I’m hoping for an iHeart Radio and Billboard Award performance let it take off throughout the Summer and then perform it at The BET Awards