Jump to content

Ava Max - "Wild Thing"


Recommended Posts

Ava Max

The song Ava scrapped from Heaven & Hell last minute for Rumors just leaked in LQ. :jonny5:

 

Update: It leaked in HQ now!

Edited by Ava Max
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Music Xclusive

    4

  • Ava Max

    3

  • smartalek22

    3

  • Shoful

    3

Finally :WAP:

 

Yes it's an obvious SBP rehash but it's still good (better than So Am I) and should have made the album over Rumors

Link to post
Share on other sites
smartalek22
25 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

ok but we NEED My Love's Enough

that too, ava's tasteless for scrapping mle and no angel

Link to post
Share on other sites
itsdavimiguel

TONIGHT I’M HAVING FUN I’M SLEEPING WITH THE SUN :ihype:

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Co-written by Ester Dean, Jake Torrey and Sarah "Solly" Solovay

Produced by Cirkut, Earwulf and Thomas Troelsen

 

Now we finally have the option of listening to the album using the two original tracklists that we know of! :duca: The one where only WT replaces Rumors and the one that was accidently posted on her website when vinyls were made available which is also assumed to be a scrapped tracklist for the album. (https://eurostore.warnermusic.com/uk/heaven-and-hell-blue-vinyl.html)

 

Side A – Heaven

1 – H.E.A.V.E.N.

2 – Kings & Queens

3 – Tattoo

4 – OMG What’s Happening

5 – Call Me Tonight  

6 – Born To The Night

7 – Naked

 

Side B – Hell

8 – Take You To HELL

9 – Belladonna

10 – Sweet but Psycho

11 – So Am I  

12 – Who’s Laughing Now

13 – Salt

14 – Wild Thing

Link to post
Share on other sites
RadioactiveLights
53 minutes ago, Vicki said:

 

Co-written by Ester Dean, Jake Torrey and Sarah "Solly" Solovay

Produced by Cirkut, Earwulf and Thomas Troelsen

 

Now we finally have the option of listening to the album using the two original tracklists that we know of! :duca: The one where only WT replaces Rumors and the one that was accidently posted on her website when vinyls were made available which is also assumed to be a scrapped tracklist for the album. (https://eurostore.warnermusic.com/uk/heaven-and-hell-blue-vinyl.html)

 

Side A – Heaven

1 – H.E.A.V.E.N.

2 – Kings & Queens

3 – Tattoo

4 – OMG What’s Happening

5 – Call Me Tonight  

6 – Born To The Night

7 – Naked

 

Side B – Hell

8 – Take You To HELL

9 – Belladonna

10 – Sweet but Psycho

11 – So Am I  

12 – Who’s Laughing Now

13 – Salt

14 – Wild Thing

She was gonna scrap Torn? :rip: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Ava Max
6 minutes ago, RadioactiveLights said:

She was gonna scrap Torn? :rip: 

Yes. It was added last minute.

Quote

Tell me more. What’s the significance of the album as an art form?

Well I think visually. I definitely saw Heaven and Hell in my head and I wanted it to be a full-length project. I never wanted to put out an EP. The album was definitely the main goal. And then when it was done, I actually last-minute added Torn for Purgatory. I’m very excited about this record. I’m excited to see what people think of it. 

So you put Torn on, but I notice you didn’t put Not Your Barbie Girl on. Seems harsh. Has that now been consigned to the dustbin of pop history?

She was definitely there for me when I needed her. I don’t think she needs to be on the album. Oh my God I’m going to sneeze! (Doesn’t sneeze) I’m fine. (NYBG ended up being a Japan bonus track)

https://www.popjustice.com/articles/ava-max-interview-i-cant-believe-ive-come-this-far/

Link to post
Share on other sites

Already taken down. :laugh: Sounds like a bop, but Rumours is undoubtedly better and she doesn't sound as... bored?

 

Also first I'm hearing of her almost scrapping Torn, wtf? That is the perfect transition between Heaven and Hell sides. :deadbanana4: At this point she should have released the deluxe track with Head & Heart, Wild Thing, the scrapped singles and what not. Would have provided a few cute extra streams.

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is such a bop. Love the chorus. Should've been on the album - seems like an extension of Born to the Night too

Link to post
Share on other sites
AbeHicks

While she made the right choice in the sense that Rumors is better, this is also really good and she should have released it in some form.

https://i.imgur.com/EkGr4zV.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
matthado

I need a HQ version fast. This sounds so much better than Rumors. I wish it was included in the Tom & Jerry soundtrack as intended.

Edited by matthado
Link to post
Share on other sites
Goddxss

It sounds similar to Sweet but Psycho and So Am I, maybe that's why it was scrapped. But it's so good and definitely more interesting than the others, it should've made the cut.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Supervillain
13 hours ago, hurricane326 said:

ok but we NEED My Love's Enough

No you don’t she doesn’t even sing proper lyrics in the verses :dies: Just repeating one line 50 times

Link to post
Share on other sites
Septaluna
2 hours ago, Supervillain said:

No you don’t she doesn’t even sing proper lyrics in the verses :dies: Just repeating one line 50 times

Wait, really? :rip:

 

 

OT: HQ version or just better sounding is already on D.....:-*

Link to post
Share on other sites
TakeYouToHell

I don't care if this is a SBP 2.0 (or 3.0 if SAI is SBP 2.0?), this song is PERFECT, it fits 10x better after Belladonna than Rumors.

11 hours ago, Aurora said:

Already taken down. :laugh: Sounds like a bop, but Rumours is undoubtedly better and she doesn't sound as... bored?

 

Also first I'm hearing of her almost scrapping Torn, wtf? That is the perfect transition between Heaven and Hell sides. :deadbanana4: At this point she should have released the deluxe track with Head & Heart, Wild Thing, the scrapped singles and what not. Would have provided a few cute extra streams.

Agreed, she should release deluxe with Wild Thing, No Angel and droplets like FMO, BST and then move straight to AM2.

Link to post
Share on other sites
DancingShoes
15 hours ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

It's okay, glad she left it off the album

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Supervillain said:

No you don’t she doesn’t even sing proper lyrics in the verses :dies: Just repeating one line 50 times

You have it but won’t share wtf :deadbanana:

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...