Bad Bunny's tour sells out (+600k tickets) – $84M in revenue

Inverted
Just now, JawBreaker said:

Yeah I know but even then you can take a look at the most streamed artist weekly in the US and hes like the only latin artist in the top 50. And hes way up at #13 the closest other latin arist is at #94.  Hes getting more streams than ariana, posty, dababy, dua, eminem, future, lil uzi etc. Thats unheard of:hoetenks:

He doesn't even have competition right now. Ozuna, Daddy Yankee and J Balvin aren't serving anything. They used to be in Top 50 easily.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Inverted

• CristianGarcia

• JawBreaker

• KingofWalmart

Marshal_ac
26 minutes ago, Inverted said:

He doesn't even have competition right now. Ozuna, Daddy Yankee and J Balvin aren't serving anything. They used to be in Top 50 easily.

J balvin just released a single a few weeks ago and he’s been flopping for almost 2 years now. Ozuna is in the middle of a collab album with Anuel AA also and they both literally cannot compete with Bad Bunny he left them behind a long time ago. Daddy Yankee also has a 2 new singles out.

Inverted

5 minutes ago, Marshal_ac said:

J balvin just released a single a few weeks ago and he’s been flopping for almost 2 years now. Ozuna is in the middle of a collab album with Anuel AA also and they both literally cannot compete with Bad Bunny he left them behind a long time ago. Daddy Yankee also has a 2 new singles out.

That's what I meant. They're serving nothing. Bad Bunny has no competition. 

SavagePapi

Bad Bunny is the moment! New King of Reggaeton, confirmed! :clap3:

chris1991

Latin excellence taking over the world! I mad I can’t afford a good ticket. Ticket master listed them at $7000 no joke! 

Karla Cabello

the power of everyone wanting to **** you :clap3:

selfmadelatino

Wouldn’t it be amazing to have Becky G as his opening act? I hope he considers her. 

• ATRL Moderator
Reinvention

Holy shit. He hasn't made much of a splash in New Zealand yet - but clearly a touring FORCE!