• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Inverted

• CristianGarcia

• JawBreaker

• KingofWalmart

Toxicity.
4 hours ago, JawBreaker said:

It still boggles my mind how he broke into the american market so easily :deadbanana4:

Latinos make up 60 Million people in the US it’s not that hard :lmao: 

__ 

king was so smart to announce before everyone. Everyone is just waiting to throw their money at any tours right now even if it’s a year away :rip: 

CristianGarcia
4 minutes ago, Toxicity. said:

Latinos make up 60 Million people in the US it’s not that hard :lmao: 

__ 

king was so smart to announce before everyone. Everyone is just waiting to throw their money at any tours right now even if it’s a year away :rip: 

It is hard lol if that’s the case every other Latin artist would be doing it. The only other person selling that much is Shakira and even then he’s going to pass her once he announces more dates.

5 hours ago, JawBreaker said:

It still boggles my mind how he broke into the american market so easily :deadbanana4:

The devil works hard, but Scooter works harder! 

Revolution
7 minutes ago, FAN said:

The devil works hard, but Scooter works harder! 

thats j balvin 

47 minutes ago, FAN said:

They are both with Scooter.

Wait what? 

ot: he definitely deserves it. I hope  he comes to my country someday. I will defiantly pay the ticket 

Toxicity.
3 hours ago, CristianGarcia said:

It is hard lol if that’s the case every other Latin artist would be doing it. The only other person selling that much is Shakira and even then he’s going to pass her once he announces more dates.

He’s smashing but latino artists fill up arenas all the time here... 

CristianGarcia
1 hour ago, Toxicity. said:

He’s smashing but latino artists fill up arenas all the time here... 

did I say he wasn’t? Bad bunny has been filling up arenas for years now but was unknown by the GP lol 

He tripled his numbers from last tour. He is way ahead any other Latin artist filling up arenas lol white ppl and black ppl are buying his tickets too. That’s what the person you quoted meant by “breaking America”

According to ATRL, he was not big enough to make it to the IFPI year-end charts and yet he's out here outselling tours before they even begin... what happened? :confused:

MattyTacos

God the racists are so apparent sometimes :bibliahh:

anyways, KING.

Indigo Blue

This will definitely end up being one of the biggest Spanish language tours of all-time. 

Chemist
6 hours ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

How optimistic of him to propose this tour.

it is in 2022. Concerts are guaranteed to be a thing by then :cm:

7 hours ago, FAN said:

They are both with Scooter.

No, only J Balvin. 

• 2 weeks later...
Inverted
On 4/20/2021 at 4:48 PM, JawBreaker said:

Why? He's selling concert tickets in the US just like Romeo Santos did. Romeo sold stadiums. There's a huge Spanish-language audience in the US.

JawBreaker
37 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Why? He's selling concert tickets in the US just like Romeo Santos did. Romeo sold stadiums. There's a huge Spanish-language audience in the US.

Yeah I know but even then you can take a look at the most streamed artist weekly in the US and hes like the only latin artist in the top 50. And hes way up at #13 the closest other latin arist is at #94.  Hes getting more streams than ariana, posty, dababy, dua, eminem, future, lil uzi etc. Thats unheard of:hoetenks: